Your Money, Your Questions: Attitude

The 24 Hour News 8 series Your Money Your Questions continues Thursday with tips to protect your mental health. Full Story
Shawn Simons

Flint, MI

#1 Mar 12, 2009
I do not have a question but more of a comment and suggestion. My wife and I cut out all exessive spending to save money. Also, by putting all you canonyour lowest dept, you get rid of one bill quicker. Then add the rest to the next lowest bill, etc. The snow ball effect that Dave Ramsey suggests! Just seeing one bill gone can be a great boost to ones moral and ease stress.

Since: Dec 08

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2009
My wife and I had our melt down 2 years ago. We lost our jobs, etc. It was hard, but we did it. We didn't recover until last July, we came close in being homeless. You have to keep the faith at all cost. The sun will shine again.
Ethen

Europe

#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Flossie

UK

#4 Jan 31, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/wW5CNU only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 5 hr homeboy622 7
Obama and cocaine addicts 7 hr Leroy 11
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 12 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 105
go blue goes black 20 hr Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama 20 hr no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
How bad are grand rapids roads Tue a commenter 3
Marne Dating
Find my Match

Marne Jobs