Great! Obama is gonna have us fightin...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82 Apr 12, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think it's just because they're overwhelmed with the amount of material Obama provides for them do you? I'm not for abortion, but in Bloomberg's mothers case an acception should have been made.
Who on earth, would even give a shit about what the NYC Mayor thinks?....My God, i live in Florida and you live in Michigan....How much would what he has to say, seriously effect our daily lives?......Sorry, but i should have done gardening or something else, today...cause i don't have big enough boots, for the depth of BS, on here.....
Phil

Fenton, MI

#83 Apr 12, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_fO-usAlqakXX
That is a strange video. I wonder what he was talking about. I never heard him say anything even close to that before.
Really

Okemos, MI

#84 Apr 12, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think it's just because they're overwhelmed with the amount of material Obama provides for them do you? I'm not for abortion, but in Bloomberg's mothers case an acception should have been made.
According to the progressives, absolutely NOTHING that is happening is Obama's fault. So, when he doesn't respond to what his happening, that will be John Kerry's fault, or Hillary Clinton's fault, or let us not forget, Bush's fault since he is at fault for absolutely everything that has gone wrong in the world today. Never mind that when Bush was in office, you didn't see a whole lot of the BS going on that we see now. One could guess that perhaps the world leaders took Bush more serious than they take Obama..nah, that would be too farfetched. Obama is LOVED by the entire world! Just ask the NYT and MSNBC, they'll tell ya.

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#85 Apr 12, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Hope all is well with you too.
Thanks Jim...all is well here.
Take care.
Bob

Coral, MI

#86 Apr 13, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we can let him off the hook on this one. But only this one....
Don't be too eager to let Obama escape the NAZI, Commie, Fascist, Godless, Muslim, Etc., title he has so rightfully earned through his support of taking all of your guns away, taxing corporations who are the job creators, and forced grandpa into the death camps of socialized medicine!

Did I mention he was a socialist too?

I'm afraid we're going to lose this war if it breaks out. There's no way to defend yourself if everyone doesn't have a AR-15 with a M-179 grenade launcher plus a few million rounds of ammo in their homes!

Did I mention he was born in Kenya?
Bob

Coral, MI

#87 Apr 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Who on earth, would even give a shit about what the NYC Mayor thinks?....My God, i live in Florida and you live in Michigan....How much would what he has to say, seriously effect our daily lives?......Sorry, but i should have done gardening or something else, today...cause i don't have big enough boots, for the depth of BS, on here.....
You are forgetting that Hiz Honor has taken the first chip out of the cornerstone of the American Dream by trying to take away the right to enjoy mega-sized sodas that were given us in the constitution!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#88 Apr 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgetting that Hiz Honor has taken the first chip out of the cornerstone of the American Dream by trying to take away the right to enjoy mega-sized sodas that were given us in the constitution!
Thank my lucky stars, that i have several large, insulated beverage containers from Ron Jon's in Cocoa Beach, FL.....Inaulated with the same stuff they make wetsuits outta....keep's soda and ice cold 6-8 hours....Another example of an American cultivating his own destiny, through enginuity......

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#89 Apr 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too eager to let Obama escape the NAZI, Commie, Fascist, Godless, Muslim, Etc., title he has so rightfully earned through his support of taking all of your guns away, taxing corporations who are the job creators, and forced grandpa into the death camps of socialized medicine!
Did I mention he was a socialist too?
I'm afraid we're going to lose this war if it breaks out. There's no way to defend yourself if everyone doesn't have a AR-15 with a M-179 grenade launcher plus a few million rounds of ammo in their homes!
Did I mention he was born in Kenya?
You must be very miserable, you really do love the guy and follow him blindly, don't you? Bob, on a cold, dark, and dreary day, you're always a good laugh.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... 34 min uzi does it 19
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr Carly 2,652
Brexit is America's advantage 11 hr RushFan666 3
Poor Little Patriots 11 hr RushFan666 23
Government and Green Energy 17 hr Idea Maker 31
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 18 hr Idea Maker 1,073
republican farce must stop . . . it's over GOP 18 hr Idea Maker 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages