|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
My gun.... singular.....
Duh!
Perhaps they were only speaking about their own weapon and not those of the other gun owners in the home. Duh! Dang, dude...you couldn't reason your way out of a paper bag with a hole at both ends!
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Anybody have any shoulder-fired missiles for sale?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that's what your mother used to tell you all the time....
So do you take your gun with you all the time, or do you leave some of them home? Could your child or grandchild get their hands on any of them? What about a criminal who breaks into your home?
Don't you think that it is your responsibility to protect your property?
Bobbie, I have told you my kids were raised in a LEO house.... Daughter has two expert badges for the M4 and M9 and is handy with the M203...... Boy, has sharpen his skill set..... Me, I will let you wonder who is next to you at Meijer......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they were only speaking about their own weapon and not those of the other gun owners in the home. Duh! Dang, dude...you couldn't reason your way out of a paper bag with a hole at both ends!
Yeah like this guy's gun...

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/241775/14/...

I'll bet somebody is real happy that shotgun was left out for everyone's protection.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
Anybody have any shoulder-fired missiles for sale?
Funny how the middle east has all sorts of weapons denied us.......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the middle east has all sorts of weapons denied us.......
Why don't you move there?

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
How fast can you get into it when you are away from home?
Instead of marching lockstep with the other fanatics of the NRA, why don't you take the time to consider putting a little effort into protecting your property when you aren't there to protect it?
Because I live at the end of a long drive surrounded by woods and no neighbors close by?
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the middle east has all sorts of weapons denied us.......
I know. I wish they'd never passed the NFA Act of 1934. I've always wanted a Tommygun. Think about how much fun one could have at the range with it!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I'll bet somebody is real happy that shotgun was left out for everyone's protection.
How do you know it was left out? How do you know the kid didn't get into the gun safe and get it out?
Nobody should have weapons in the house unless everyone, including the kids, understands basic gun safety which this young man did not. When we were kids, we had guns in the house and all of us kids knew that we'd better not lay a finger on them unless we liked the idea of not sitting for a week. You never assume a gun isn't loaded. You always verify that it isn't loaded before you handle/clean. I'm sure the boy didn't mean to shoot his sister, but it was his carelessness that caused it.
Carelessness with any tool can kill, manboobie...not just with a gun. Carelessness with a car kills people. Carelessness with chain saws kills people. Carelessness with motorcycles kills people. Carelessness with ATVs kills people.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was left out? How do you know the kid didn't get into the gun safe and get it out?
Nobody should have weapons in the house unless everyone, including the kids, understands basic gun safety which this young man did not. When we were kids, we had guns in the house and all of us kids knew that we'd better not lay a finger on them unless we liked the idea of not sitting for a week. You never assume a gun isn't loaded. You always verify that it isn't loaded before you handle/clean. I'm sure the boy didn't mean to shoot his sister, but it was his carelessness that caused it.
Carelessness with any tool can kill, manboobie...not just with a gun. Carelessness with a car kills people. Carelessness with chain saws kills people. Carelessness with motorcycles kills people. Carelessness with ATVs kills people.
You forgot to mention the deadliest weapon in the patriot arsenal.....

The Hammer!

Bottom line is that the parents had a responsibility and dropped the ball. Nobody knows why this kid shot his sister, and it deserves to be fully investigated.

Try to grasp that thought with that pea sized brain......

NRA sucking gun nuts think its foolish to keep dangerous weapons locked up in a safe, and every rational gun owner knows that when kids are in the home that the ammunition should be locked up away from the guns. Of course this doesn't fall into the mindset of the cowards who need to surround themselves with loaded guns in every room just in case the booger man breaks into their home.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the deadliest weapon in the patriot arsenal.....
The Hammer!
Bottom line is that the parents had a responsibility and dropped the ball. Nobody knows why this kid shot his sister, and it deserves to be fully investigated.
Try to grasp that thought with that pea sized brain......
NRA sucking gun nuts think its foolish to keep dangerous weapons locked up in a safe, and every rational gun owner knows that when kids are in the home that the ammunition should be locked up away from the guns. Of course this doesn't fall into the mindset of the cowards who need to surround themselves with loaded guns in every room just in case the booger man breaks into their home.
You are a nut job to be sure......
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:

every rational gun owner knows that when kids are in the home that the ammunition should be locked up away from the guns.
Define 'kid', Boobie. According to most liberals out there, a 14 year old is old enough to have sex, father a child and have an abortion without their parent's knowledge or consent and yet you seem to think they're not responsible enough to learn how to handle a weapon properly? According to the State, 14 is old enough to get a hunting license.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kalamazo...
Darn knives...somebody ought to pass a law to make them harder to get.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Define 'kid', Boobie. According to most liberals out there, a 14 year old is old enough to have sex, father a child and have an abortion without their parent's knowledge or consent and yet you seem to think they're not responsible enough to learn how to handle a weapon properly? According to the State, 14 is old enough to get a hunting license.
You're repeating yourself and not making sense--no matter how many times you say it. Do you have ANYTHING of value to bring to this or any other discussion? Are you the male version of Sandy/Really?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Facts the anti gun crowd will hate:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/23170/gun-c...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can almost assure you of the fact that a person that can father a child cannot have an abortion!

It is also a fact that while a 14 year old is considered old enough to get a hunting license, you forgot to mention that until the age of 17, that hunter has to be accompanied by an adult...... Key word being ADULT!

A 14 year old is a kid. While most 14 year olds are smarter than you, you can't describe them as an adult!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
I'm sure that the family members of the victims will be happy to learn that......

How about you take that fact and explain it to all those parents in Sandy Hook...... Maybe announce that tidbit at the SEAL's funeral and explain to everyone what great news that is......

If you come back alive, you can tell us how overjoyed they all were!
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
It would be a good thing if you actually read and understood the articles you link to. Did you understand this;
"BJS homicide data goes back as far as 1976. That year there were 18,780 homicides. The population was also smaller than it is today; population size affects the rate per 100,000 people, the default measure for reporting rates. Homicides in the U.S. peaked in the early 1990's and between 1990 to 1994 homicides were around 21,000-24,000, with single highest year clocking in 24,700 homicides (1991). The trend since then has seen crime go down.

FBI Uniform Crime Reports show homicides dropped to 12,664 in 2011, the last year available. The murder rate has dropped from 9.3 per 100,000 in 1992 to 4.7 per 100,000 in 2011."

So what that also is saying is if the number of homicides were to stay the same and the population increases, as it has, the homicide rate decreases.

That does not calculate to the rate dropping BECAUSE more people have guns. There are other factors involved.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The ex LAPD fugitive is a lefty. Once again, like at the offices of Discovery Channel shooter, the left are killers in waiting. How many tea party people are mass shooters? The left are bitter little people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Marne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marne People Search