181 - 188 of 188 Comments Last updated May 10, 2014
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
whatwouldjesusdo

United States

#184 Nov 27, 2010
Shalom Yeshua Ha Maschiach

So what did we learn in the state of michigan in november?

I learned that there are close to 300,000 michigan voters that possess attributes in the contents of their character as vessels of self righteousness. Humanist self seeking oppressors of society that have voted to forever condemn their neighbors by holding a record of their sins in a public database and make it legal to chain "like a slave" those convicted felons who "already paid for their crimes" and are trying to get a job, by denying their freedom - their basic human right to get a job. I also learned that those who voted for prop2 have ignorantly judged themselves as walking felons in the eyes of God. And what a scary and horrifying place to be if they do not repent. REPENT!! FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR!!
Flat Busted

Saint Charles, IL

#185 Dec 1, 2010
7Xfelon wrote:
<quoted text>
I made 56k last year and 60k the year before. I have probably 14 felonys from 99. I am uneducated for the most part I graduated h.s. And that was it. I drive a truck am home most nights got 2 cars a house TOO damn many kids.that felony will only hold you down if you let it. The same with those bible thumpin tards that think your worthless cause something you did years ago.
You must be very proud!
mayroscoe

Jersey City, NJ

#186 Nov 11, 2011
I personally went to prison when i was 17. I had no work experience and no personal referrences to get a job. We as felons are punished by the law for the crimes we committ and that should be the end of it. Unfortunately it never is most convicted felons wish for a second chance or the opportunity to prove they are not that person but a person who made a bad decision and wants to now abide by the law. We will forever have to answer that question we shouldn't have to forever pay that price. We as people have just as much to offer our community and our employers as any law abiding citizen. Imagine how much money our state could get from hiring tax paying felons as opposed to turning them away and providing them with food. How can someone get past their past if u can't get past it? Shame on anyone who makes a person feel that they aren't good enough wich only makes them give up and continually committ crimes such as larceny and robbery and theft to provide them selves with food or a place to sleep. Really where is the win for society if we keep paying the way for those capable of paying for their own? Its a loser lose situation. Unfortunately ignorance is also ones losing situation. Nobody grows up thinking they wanted to be a criminal. Let it go people get over it.
A concerned person wrote:
<quoted text>
so??
convicted felon

Byron Center, MI

#187 Feb 12, 2013
when i was 17 i was busted with meth .. went to treatment and then lefty treatment ... so then i got another felony charge .. so i have a drug felony and a escape felony .. i am not 25 have been clean and sober sense and have not been in trouble sense .. yet i still to this day have problems finding jobs and doing the things that i would love to do .. did i mess up a lot when i was a kid ... yes i did .. but did i learn from it and move one ... yes i did .. but when people look at me they still define me as a no good felon .. when the people that are judging me have things that they have done that are just as bad if not worse then what i did .. so i really dont think that it is right for people to sit around pointing fingers at other people .. when everyone has done something wrong in their life at some point ..
Joe Buydin

Hudsonville, MI

#188 Feb 12, 2013
I hear you C.F. We all make mistakes. If we didn't how would Obama have got elected?
Mark

Manassas, VA

#189 May 7, 2014
I was wrongfully convicted four times with no evidence of domestic violence by a controlling ex wife that had a serious drug problem. I wasn't even home for two of these alleged "assaults" I now hold a job as a process server. One county cop got a gold of the info and everything my now wife and I have worked for has been destroyed and I'm facing some serious charges that would not even exist if I had been given proper trials seven years ago. Remember, just because someone is convicted doesn't mean anything. Our judicial system is flawed to the point that it is border lined communist. You can't value a person based on a conviction. I am working to have those false convictions overturned now. But this is a serious waste of forum space.
boondock

San Diego, CA

#190 May 10, 2014
Guess this is a standard for servpro. A franchise in san diego kept their employee on staff while he was locked up. He is still on staff now after he served time.
boondock

San Diego, CA

#191 May 10, 2014
Joe Buydin wrote:
I hear you C.F. We all make mistakes. If we didn't how would Obama have got elected?
I don't normally say Obama jokes are funny but that was. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 1 hr a commenter 935
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 3 hr Phil 10
why war with isis? 12 hr Colonel Sanders 19
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 12 hr Colonel Sanders 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Thu Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Ottawa County was issued at August 30 at 10:29AM EDT

•••
•••
Marne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marne People Search