Should we deport all muslims in the US?

Posted in the Marne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matza Jew

New York, NY

#1 Sep 16, 2010
I think so. Allah is god of the pig and those who follow him are swine themselves!
I SPIT ON ALLAH!
say what

Farmington, MI

#2 Sep 16, 2010
over the top and out of line, dude. Way to keep that hateful feeling going.
Up Yours

Nashville, IN

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Matza Jew wrote:
I think so. Allah is god of the pig and those who follow him are swine themselves!
I SPIT ON ALLAH!
Yeah, lets deport ALL muslims, jews, and progressives!!!!!
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Matza Jew wrote:
I think so. Allah is god of the pig and those who follow him are swine themselves!
I SPIT ON ALLAH!
Uhmmmm....you spit on God? I hope you know that "Allah" is simply the Muslim's name for God; much like Christians and Jews called God "Jehovah" or "Yaweh". Allah is not a different God from the God Jews and Christians worship.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Sep 17, 2010
We need to watch carefully the case of France expelling the roma gypsys from their country, as a template for possible cases in the future....
Dan Bana

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Sep 17, 2010
What country are you people from? You want to burn holy books, spit on God and expel folks of one religion. You are the ones we could do w/o.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#7 Sep 17, 2010
say what wrote:
over the top and out of line, dude. Way to keep that hateful feeling going.
This is one time when I completely agree with you. Scary, huh?
lmao

Eustis, FL

#8 Sep 17, 2010
Dan Bana wrote:
What country are you people from? You want to burn holy books, spit on God and expel folks of one religion. You are the ones we could do w/o.
That's pretty rich from the one who says he pees on the bible.
Thewayiseeit

Manistee, MI

#9 Sep 17, 2010
I do not want to be associated with this nutjob just because I'm a conservative! Pete, I'm in complete agreement with you on this one.

Hey, Matza Jew!, Go join Timothy McVey! Do you even know who that is?(was)
gr_independent

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Sep 17, 2010
Matza Jew wrote:
I think so. Allah is god of the pig and those who follow him are swine themselves!
I SPIT ON ALLAH!
Ze'ev Haas? Is that you?
concerned

Macon, GA

#11 Nov 6, 2010
get em all out. before they take over
RFist333

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2010
NO

However, all we need is ZERO respect for them if they don't follow our laws.

Seeing as how their religion WILL go against our laws, either deport, execute.
The constitution will have no room for them.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#14 Nov 7, 2010
RFist333 wrote:
NO
However, all we need is ZERO respect for them if they don't follow our laws.
Seeing as how their religion WILL go against our laws, either deport, execute.
The constitution will have no room for them.
That is ignorant.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#15 Nov 7, 2010
Europe is going through an awful time, right now, because the new muslim immigrants are trying to take over and promote their agenda. Western europeans are worried also, in that the muslims breed at such an alarming rate, their numbers are increasing rapidly......See on youtube, the current problems, they are causing in France, Sweden and the UK........get ready, it will all happen here, someday.....
Sandy

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
Europe is going through an awful time, right now, because the new muslim immigrants are trying to take over and promote their agenda. Western europeans are worried also, in that the muslims breed at such an alarming rate, their numbers are increasing rapidly......See on youtube, the current problems, they are causing in France, Sweden and the UK........get ready, it will all happen here, someday.....
It will happen here one day, Blue, if we don't start enforcing the laws we have in place. They break the law and they are not citizens, they should be gone, permanently. Our borders truly need to be scrutinized much more than they are.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Nov 7, 2010
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>It will happen here one day, Blue, if we don't start enforcing the laws we have in place. They break the law and they are not citizens, they should be gone, permanently. Our borders truly need to be scrutinized much more than they are.
It's really sickening to see what's going on there. Did you see about the 10 year old Roma(gypsy) child in Spain, that had a baby, and the girl's mother was shocked, that people were concerned?
Laughing

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> It's really sickening to see what's going on there. Did you see about the 10 year old Roma(gypsy) child in Spain, that had a baby, and the girl's mother was shocked, that people were concerned?
And if that would happen here, we need to enforce the laws we have on the books - legal citizen or not. Same with not allowing Shria Law here.
Sandy

United States

#19 Nov 7, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> It's really sickening to see what's going on there. Did you see about the 10 year old Roma(gypsy) child in Spain, that had a baby, and the girl's mother was shocked, that people were concerned?
I did and all it points out is the differences between the U.S. and the Europeans. The main difference that we have seen for years is that we have a respect for life that they do not have. Never understood why, but we do. Perhaps that is why we have the issues we are having because we are not hard hearted enough to turn everyone away and treat people like so many cattle.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#20 Nov 7, 2010
Don't know if you guys are aware....about a group of countrified gypsys that live in South Carolina, called the Wanderers, i believe?....They marry at extremely young ages, and they travel the south, doing home improvement scams.....Usually two guys in a white pickup, with ladder racks...
Laughing

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
Don't know if you guys are aware....about a group of countrified gypsys that live in South Carolina, called the Wanderers, i believe?....They marry at extremely young ages, and they travel the south, doing home improvement scams.....Usually two guys in a white pickup, with ladder racks...
Have not seen that here yet Blue, but thanks for the heads up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Ferguson rioting justified? 4 hr findthewhiteguy 4
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 8 hr aandr12 967
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 9 hr Oneal 34
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 14 hr Go Blue Forever 1,433
NAACP/Media Ignores Black Election Winners Thu Really 19
Abigail Simon testifies on Nov. 21, 2014. Thu Really 8
Dr Ben Carson 2016! Thu Oneal 31
Marne Dating
Find my Match

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:30 am PST

NBC Sports12:30AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:30 AM
Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears - NBC Sports
NFL 5:57 AM
Marc Trestman on loss to Lions: 'I'm looking inside'
NFL 5:57 AM
Marc Trestman on loss to Lions: 'I'm looking inside'
NBC Sports 9:12 AM
Glover Quin scoffs at Bears trying to pad stats late in loss