New Service From Grand Rapids

Posted in the Marne Forum

Since: May 13

Muskegon, MI

#1 May 19, 2013
A new service just began here in Grand Rapids, and we wanted to tell everybody about it. Its called SRVuS. This is a little something different to help as many people as we can, let me explain.

SRVuS(.com) is an app/website for just that- services. People can create "services" for other people to complete. By creating a service, customers may post any service they wish to have accomplished, and provide any details that may be important. They also state (and pay) the amount they are willing to pay to have it completed. Once payment has been accepted and held by SRVuS, the service is now available for contractors to accept. And here's the best part....

Anybody can sign up to be a contractor- for free! People who are looking to pick up some extra work (either for their job, or just some extra cash), they can create an account and begin accepting these services. The contractors will be able to see the details about the service (except customers information), and the commission for the service. Once they accept and complete the service, we release the funds to the contractor. It's that easy!

We understand there are some tasks that people don't want to do, or are unable to perform. We also understand there are just as many people who are looking for extra work. This is a great solution for both sides, and we hope it can help those who need it.

This service just opened a few days ago, and we wanted your feedback. We are proudly from West Michigan and now live in Grand Rapids. We hope this will spread further than our area, but we will start here :)

Feel free to check out the new site- srvus.com and we welcome your feedback.

Since: May 13

Muskegon, MI

#2 May 21, 2013
Just wanted to share a quick story:

A couple days ago, we had some Lawn Mowing services listed on our site for Wyoming. It wasn't a big job, just a small lawn, but the home owner couldn't cut it so he put it up on SRVuS.com . We had a local guy sign up as a contractor who accepted the job, and needed the extra money for his daughters birthday.

After accepting the job, he contacts us to see if he could get paid right after the job was finished so he could go and buy a present for his daughter. Normally we hold the funds for a few days to make sure the customer is happy with the job, and then we send out a check to the contractor. But after hearing the reason, I told him to hang on, and I'll see what I could do for him.

I quickly called the customer to see if they were satisfied with the job, and they expressed that the contractor did a wonderful job, and they were very happy with the service. I called the contractor back, and told him I grab his commission and meet him at his local store. When I arrived, I gave him his commission- and he couldn't be happier. He said this was wonderful, and was glad that we were able to find him work just in time for his daughters celebration.

This is what it is all about. We know there are people out there willing to do the work, and may need the extra money. These are the people we are out to help- while providing great services to the customer.

I know some may think this is spam, but this is a real story and we are proud of what we do. If you know somebody who could benefit from either side, let them know we exist- and we will help as best we can. Thanks everybody!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 1 hr Who 6
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 2 hr same old stuff 11
pope-a-dope 5 hr Really 3
welcome to the new black america 5 hr Really 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 14 hr DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 19 hr Brit 1
AAD Annie Fri bobolinq 1
Marne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web