WZZM13 - Family and friends grieve, o...

WZZM13 - Family and friends grieve, others question intersection

There are 67 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Jul 15, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Family and friends grieve, others question intersection. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Family and friends of two teenage girls spent Sunday saying goodbye. Visitation for 16-year-old Holli Greenman and 15-year-old Hannah Takens happened throughout the day in Byron Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I Miss You

Colorado Springs, CO

#61 Sep 9, 2007
Momma of 2..you r absolutely rite. That is a TERRIBLE thing to say. If only Beth knew how much these girls have been missed. Not a day goes by where i don't think of Hannah. She was AMAZING! I miss you girl...and i can't wait to see you again one day! <3 R.I.P
mr-takens--a friend

Colorado Springs, CO

#62 Nov 6, 2007
Hi,
I know this is a little late, but Mr. Takens (my prinicpal) is still grieving the horrible thing that happened to his daughter. I just ask you please please keep them in your thoughts and prayers
-Jamie Byron Center
mr-takens--a friend

Colorado Springs, CO

#63 Nov 6, 2007
I Miss You wrote:
Momma of 2..you r absolutely rite. That is a TERRIBLE thing to say. If only Beth knew how much these girls have been missed. Not a day goes by where i don't think of Hannah. She was AMAZING! I miss you girl...and i can't wait to see you again one day! <3 R.I.P
Is this hannah's mom???
An angry friend

United States

#64 Jul 1, 2008
Hannah was one of my best friends. Accidents happen and people make mistakes. It's wrong to stereotype all teens as bad drivers. Just because Holli may have made one simple mistake, you guys sit in here and argue that teens dont pay attention. There have been MANY deaths at that intersection. I go through it every day on my way to school and other places too. Accidents happen, people make mistakes deal with it. Theres nothing we can do do MAKE teens pay attention, only try to prevent accidents by making roads safer.
Sinnere

Caledonia, MI

#65 Aug 23, 2014
John 3:16
Venn Diesel

Caledonia, MI

#66 Aug 23, 2014
The truck driven by Justin Bultsma crashed into the Holli's car at 74 mph while he was on the phone rushing into town to participate in a fight.
The other side

Clarkston, MI

#67 Feb 25, 2016
where did U get those numbers from! I sure would like to know! Also did U add in that she was doing 40 at that sign, when she ran threw it! How do U think her car got to the other side of the road?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holland's Hispanic population growing (May '08) May 23 bonds77 396
Local News Women (Apr '09) May 22 NewsFan13 2,905
Poll What about Obama's wife? (Aug '10) May 20 Horrific 378
Sonic's GR History? (Sep '09) May 12 Cdoxie 15
News The cold, hard facts about seven winter driving... (Nov '14) May 10 then thaw Floods ... 2
The Geek Group May 10 Redrider87 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) May 9 Wyoming Bob 1,174

Marne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages