blacknwhite

Grandville, MI

#126 Oct 16, 2013
How did we get all this debt anyway? In the sixties, even seventies never heard of this kind of thing. Why do we keep borrowing from CHINA of all places. I think we are losing our way and losing our say because we don't say, and haven't said enough. Complacency is rampant today. No one seems to care until it hits them in the wallet. Economic issues trump morality and conscience these days, I think. We will pay the price, watch. Religious groups losing more freedom and choice every day,also, and few really notice. Big gov't here we come. Take care of us on the backs of the fewer and fewer working people.

“STRATEGIC ASSESSMENTS”

Since: Aug 08

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

#127 Oct 16, 2013
Krieg Kommt!
Krieg Kompt!

Bereiten Sie sich für Schlacht vor!
Seymour1511

Grand Blanc, MI

#128 Oct 16, 2013
Obama is going to be the best president this country has ever had. Even Jason has come to this understanding
Dracula

Byron Center, MI

#129 Oct 16, 2013
Er muß sterben, damit dieses Land leben kann.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#130 Oct 17, 2013
Nice to see the Nazis are finally speaking in their native tongue......

Make sure to pick up Dr. X & Dark Moth on your way to the Canadian border!

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#131 Oct 17, 2013
blacknwhite wrote:
How did we get all this debt anyway? In the sixties, even seventies never heard of this kind of thing. Why do we keep borrowing from CHINA of all places. I think we are losing our way and losing our say because we don't say, and haven't said enough. Complacency is rampant today. No one seems to care until it hits them in the wallet. Economic issues trump morality and conscience these days, I think. We will pay the price, watch. Religious groups losing more freedom and choice every day,also, and few really notice. Big gov't here we come. Take care of us on the backs of the fewer and fewer working people.
I am not complacent but one must remember that one person who does not go along doesn't mean much when 80% or more will conform because its the law or they fear being outcast by others who just want to obey and not make any waves after all as we keep hearing its the "law of the land" like it cant be changed or repealed,

So to all sheep who will just obey get ready because the herd will be trapped in a system with no escape. And from what I hear the shepherd has big dogs that wont let you stray once you join.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#132 Oct 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
Nice to see the Nazis are finally speaking in their native tongue......
Make sure to pick up Dr. X & Dark Moth on your way to the Canadian border!
Probably not the best idea, to take the lowest bid, on the setting up of the ACA website.....lol.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#133 Oct 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not the best idea, to take the lowest bid, on the setting up of the ACA website.....lol.....
It's too bad that a certain group of people wasted years trying to get rid of it rather than trying to change things to make it work better.

I find it amazing that one of their complaint is "Now I'll have to wait to see a doctor!", which sounds a little more that arrogant.

I also really like how they deny the fact that this is just a larger version of Romenycare. Probably because all of the fear mongering hasn't shown up in Massachusetts.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#134 Oct 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

I find it amazing that one of their complaint is "Now I'll have to wait to see a doctor!", which sounds a little more that arrogant.
LOL, so now dissatisfaction with the inevitable decline in service will be deemed "arrogance" by the Obamapologist submissives.

They no longer deny lines will be longer, premiums will rise, service will decline, you won't be able to keep your doctor, etc etc etc ... but reminding them of it is just "so arrogant"!!

... and it's allll Romney's fault!!

Silly bastard progressive lemming.

Location hidden

#135 Oct 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad that a certain group of people wasted years trying to get rid of it rather than trying to change things to make it work better.
I also really like how they deny the fact that this is just a larger version of Romenycare. Probably because all of the fear mongering hasn't shown up in Massachusetts.
Yeah, i have often wondered, if instead of all the bitterness....why could'nt they just say to eachother, Let's finetune this program...best as we can....
Really

Wyoming, MI

#136 Oct 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Change things to make it work better"? Really? It's too bad that you progressives have forgotten that Harry Reid and Queen Nancy didn't want to hear a word the other side said and NOW it's the other side's fault because the ACA is a giant fubar??? Wow! You clowns have really learned from Obama. And that is just flipping scary!
Really

Wyoming, MI

#137 Oct 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, i have often wondered, if instead of all the bitterness....why could'nt they just say to eachother, Let's finetune this program...best as we can....
Too flipping funny!

Location hidden

#138 Oct 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Too flipping funny!
Over 37,000 signed up in Washington State and 27,000 in Kentucky....not a bad start...the States will do better than the governments site...lol...
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#139 Oct 17, 2013
There is this thing called "Civil Disobedience" when all legal measures have been exhausted, it has to public, non violent, and the person will calling it will take responsibility for their actions. Martin Luther King Jr was thrown in jail for Civil Disobedience, but it worked. He did get the law changed.
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>I am not complacent but one must remember that one person who does not go along doesn't mean much when 80% or more will conform because its the law or they fear being outcast by others who just want to obey and not make any waves after all as we keep hearing its the "law of the land" like it cant be changed or repealed,
So to all sheep who will just obey get ready because the herd will be trapped in a system with no escape. And from what I hear the shepherd has big dogs that wont let you stray once you join.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#141 Oct 17, 2013
Really wrote:
There is this thing called "Civil Disobedience" when all legal measures have been exhausted, it has to public, non violent, and the person will calling it will take responsibility for their actions. Martin Luther King Jr was thrown in jail for Civil Disobedience, but it worked. He did get the law changed.
<quoted text>
We may have to go further than King did. We'll see.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#142 Oct 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, i have often wondered, if instead of all the bitterness....why could'nt they just say to eachother, Let's finetune this program...best as we can....
So you admit there are serious problems with this piece of crap law! I asked Bob and he didn't answer so I'll ask you. Have you signed up for Obamacare yet? If not, why not?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#143 Oct 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Over 37,000 signed up in Washington State and 27,000 in Kentucky....not a bad start...the States will do better than the governments site...lol...
And again,when Reid and Pelosi and yes, even Obama, wouldn't and still won't listen to anything the other side proposes, what would you have them do? I still say, let it happen. The numbers that are being seen about the cost of it will show how quickly it will destroy itself.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#144 Oct 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Over 37,000 signed up in Washington State and 27,000 in Kentucky....not a bad start...the States will do better than the governments site...lol...
The states that see this as an opportunity to help their citizens will see success with the program. Those states where the fear mongers control things, it will be more difficult for their citizens to obtain it.

Regardless of what the drones say, I remember meetings where the Republicans were invited to the table. That those politicians decided to do everything in their power to derail the legislation is their problem.

Location hidden

#145 Oct 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit there are serious problems with this piece of crap law! I asked Bob and he didn't answer so I'll ask you. Have you signed up for Obamacare yet? If not, why not?
Roll out of the Affordable Care Act, could have been smoother.....
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#146 Oct 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Probably not the best idea, to take the lowest bid, on the setting up of the ACA website.....lol.....
And they're making decisions about your healthcare. Have fun with that. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 54 min tom wingo 2,048
News Want the city to pay for your pothole damage? (Mar '08) 7 hr Oneal 56
Meat Pies! 13 hr GoatMilkSaviour 1
Lets Chat (Mar '08) 15 hr Hudsonville Friend 40,203
Me . . . Morale Day Sun bobolinq 1
Driving around Grand Rapids naked! (Oct '11) May 21 gun lake exhibiti... 45
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) May 21 Tom h 1,005
More from around the web

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]