|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Yahoo News there Master's degree Bob. Apparently if it isn't in Wikipedia and Huffpo you and your buddies can't find it?? The other thing that is apparent is that you refuse to believe anyone but the Obama administration. Now,why doesn't that surprise any of us?????
You go to YAHOOS news if that's your source and post it here to back up your claim, or as Bob stated -- You're a liar.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You go to YAHOOS news if that's your source and post it here to back up your claim, or as Bob stated -- You're a liar.
Whatever, little man. go find a different set of ankles to snap at, you and TacoBob both. If you are too darn lazy to look it up yourself, it is not on my shoulders to do your work for you. however, be warned, when you and Bob whine and complain, you won't like what you see.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Yahoo News there Master's degree Bob. Apparently if it isn't in Wikipedia and Huffpo you and your buddies can't find it?? The other thing that is apparent is that you refuse to believe anyone but the Obama administration. Now,why doesn't that surprise any of us?????
Hey, it worked just like I thought it would......

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Amn6...

A Lying Fat Cow!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls based on people's perception of how the members of Congress are performing their jobs is something completely different than one where the majority of the respondents stated that they didn't even know the subject they were complaining about.
Cruz/Lee 2016!
LOL .. so now there are polls we take serious and polls we don't, based entirely of course on whether or not they fit Bob's ridiculously radical agenda.

You just make crap up as you go.

---

Since you're so panty-wadded up about these polls, lets take a look at a misconception you seem unable to get past:
The poll you keep citing made clear the majority of the people polled stated they had no idea how Obamacare would ultimately effect them, dumbass - not that they had no idea what it was.

But again, you progressives just make crap up as you go and then blame everyone else when it turns out to results in the exact opposite of it's stated purpose.

I'll remind you of that as we find out more about how this train wreck will effect people.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

The often stated purpose of the PP/ACA is give us access to health care like we did not have it.. Now though we will no longer be allowed to pay cash for service which IMO would cut the cost of health care more than anyone thinks. The invention of health insurance is the #1 reason why the cost of health care has skyrocketed. To many tests to many paper shufflers to many middlemen and none of that has or will change will probably get worse as we go along and the costs will keep going up. And BHO will say go take a pill.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it worked just like I thought it would......
http://news.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Amn6...
A Lying Fat Cow!
whatever Bob....the liar is you and that is a fact jack!Not my problem if you can't find it.

“Where I came from”

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

As a free person I will not participate I will not go to health care dot gov I will not browse providers I will not give my life over to the beaurocracy. Just because something is a law it does not make it just and it can be changed if those who have been feared into this would just stop and think for a second and resist. So how about those who are homeless how will they be able to afford a premium or co pay or even get close enough to a computer to even sign up just to many variables and I don't trust the bastard known as government..
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Just asking, did you try the link? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>whatever Bob....the liar is you and that is a fact jack!Not my problem if you can't find it.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Just a thought, but do you realize that doctors charge the patient more that don't have health insurance. I don't have any health insurance, but when I did, they took less from my insurance company. Now that I don't they charge me more. You would think that it would be cheaper for those that pay at site vs the paper work and time with the insurance company to get paid.
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
The often stated purpose of the PP/ACA is give us access to health care like we did not have it.. Now though we will no longer be allowed to pay cash for service which IMO would cut the cost of health care more than anyone thinks. The invention of health insurance is the #1 reason why the cost of health care has skyrocketed. To many tests to many paper shufflers to many middlemen and none of that has or will change will probably get worse as we go along and the costs will keep going up. And BHO will say go take a pill.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy, apparently you like joining the other folks who think they are smart? I already know the answer, so don't bother answering. By the way, how many jobs have you held??????
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Sassy wrote:
Just a thought, but do you realize that doctors charge the patient more that don't have health insurance. I don't have any health insurance, but when I did, they took less from my insurance company. Now that I don't they charge me more. You would think that it would be cheaper for those that pay at site vs the paper work and time with the insurance company to get paid.
<quoted text>
Then you need new doctors. when I didn't have insurance, mine gave me a 30% discount for cash. Check with Spectrum, they also give a discount for cash payments as well.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>whatever Bob....the liar is you and that is a fact jack!Not my problem if you can't find it.
The funniest thing about you and your supposed true story is that if anyone visits Yahoo News, they'll find that every news headline is followed...... By a LINK to the source!

Almost every news service knows that they need to provide them.

Kids writing a term paper in high school can't pass without them.

Authors of historical novels have tons of them.

But when it comes to Special Edna..... It is all the proof needed to show that you are without any credibility what so ever.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine what life with Special Edna is really like?

At the Doctor's Office: Dr. asks what's wrong, Edna replies; "Why don't you look for yourself you worthless liar!"

At the Restaurant: Waitress asks what would you like? Edna says; "Why don't you find out yourself you worthless liar!"

At the Checkout Counter: Clerk ask Cash or Credit? Edna's standard reply; "Why should I tell a liar like you?"

Yeah, it's so terribly sad it becomes funny!

“Where I came from”

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true I paid my dentist cash and paid less. When you pay cash they don't have to do anything but put it in the bank.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest thing about you and your supposed true story is that if anyone visits Yahoo News, they'll find that every news headline is followed...... By a LINK to the source!
Almost every news service knows that they need to provide them.
Kids writing a term paper in high school can't pass without them.
Authors of historical novels have tons of them.
But when it comes to Special Edna..... It is all the proof needed to show that you are without any credibility what so ever.
And any high school or true college student also knows that Wikipedia, which happens to be YOUR favorite source, is a great source for liars and cheaters such as yourself since you can make the site say whatever you want it to say. "come back when you grow up"
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine what life with Special Edna is really like?
At the Doctor's Office: Dr. asks what's wrong, Edna replies; "Why don't you look for yourself you worthless liar!"
At the Restaurant: Waitress asks what would you like? Edna says; "Why don't you find out yourself you worthless liar!"
At the Checkout Counter: Clerk ask Cash or Credit? Edna's standard reply; "Why should I tell a liar like you?"
Yeah, it's so terribly sad it becomes funny!
Actually short bus, the only 2 people that I address and call them liars on a regular basis are you and Sassy. Imagine that! As for what life with me is like....boy am I glad neither you nor Sassy will ever know since associating with children like you two is not something I choose to do and for now, I can still make that choice. Once Obama gets done, who the heck knows if that will still be the case.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Bob lives in a world where all his neighbors are living off of public assistance....... Hey Bobbie, put a rust preventer on your trailer tongue...... You may need to move away from the sheep and Pappy's.......

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Obamacare was destined to fail from the beginning...even the company "hired" to build the website was fired by Canada for failed work...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/feds-reviewed-o...

Or this one...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/morning-examine...

Then there's the sticker shock...
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obamacare-shock...
Kaylee Abernathy

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Tommy wrote:
Don't be a dumbA$$

Pay the $95 Tax or Fine whatever it is and sit back and watch what happens to all of the fools that signed up.
The fools who signed up will get health care and you won't. Pretty simple, really. Just think, the people like Tommy who fight against their own good will die and the rest of us will live.
Jimmy Hofa

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

I thought I would correct you on your sources. This is what it should say:
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You go to Huffington Post if that's your source and post it here to back up your claim, or as Bob stated -- You're a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marne Discussions

Search the Marne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 43 min Really 717
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 57 min Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 2 hr mosey on downa hoedown 35
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 14 hr Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••