|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they fear anything but the truth, Really. In fact, when it comes to their seemingly cattle-like obedience to fall in line with this administration's orders and talking points, I'd say it's more a matter of blind trust to the point of ignorance.
And you're absolutely correct, they don't care what language their representatives use because morals and values, honor and tradition, are considered "tinfoil" hat thinking, something left for the tri-cornered hat wearing, teabag waving, gun and Bible clinging constitution-respecters.
Expect the conversation to erode even further over the coming months as the progressive leadership gets even more nasty and childish in their language and divisiveness against the Tea Party and true conservatives. It works with their base-level, low-info voting bloc.
Oh, I fully expect what they call "conversation" to deteriorate even more. When they get frustrated their first line of defense is profanity followed by name calling and bullying. They are who they follow. About the only thing truthful Obama has said in 5+ years of his administration is what he said this week "I don't negotiate". He doesn't...he bullies and demeans to try to get his way. Typical Chicago/New York/Los Angeles progressive.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

TRUE LEADERSHIP BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND IRAN'S NEW MODERATE LEADER, SHOWN IN THE DIPLOMACY TO ERASE 34 YEARS OF TENSION AND NUCLEAR THREAT....Just imagine what a little friendship and conversation can accomplish?.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
TRUE LEADERSHIP BY PRESIDENT OBAMA AND IRAN'S NEW MODERATE LEADER, SHOWN IN THE DIPLOMACY TO ERASE 34 YEARS OF TENSION AND NUCLEAR THREAT....Just imagine what a little friendship and conversation can accomplish?.....
Sure Double Rainbow Forever. I guess you're doing one of your usual subject-changing maneuvers again.

OK, here we go.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/wsj-obama-ro...

So, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani rebuffs Obama's request for a UN meeting (a meeting the Obama admin. made great public overtures about) and sets one on his own terms.

Citing the Wall Street Journal:

Rouhani used the speech to blast international sanctions as "violence, pure and simple" and railed against the influence of "warmongering pressure groups" intent on stopping Iran's nuclear development program.

The bottom line is that "politics in the normal sense doesn't exist in Tehran, where the rules are set and the players chosen by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei, who is accountable to nobody," the editorial concluded.

"What Iran's leaders do understand is how to humiliate adversaries they consider to be weak. We hope Mr. Obama appreciates how he has been schooled."
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
And just imagine how much backstabbing Iran's new "moderate" leader is going to be doing. Of course, I'm sure the BBC won't be publishing the fact that this dude laughs at Obama and the U S. Of course, the progressives view the U S as evil anyway so it won't really matter.

You keep saying I don't give Obama credit. Well, I will give him credit for doing an excellent job of what he promised to do. He has fundamentally changed this country into a weak, ally back stabbing, divided country. There is more racial divide and divisiveness in this country than ever before, even going back to the 1960's.
Mission accomplished. Unfortunately, it's the only promise he will ever keep.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Like I said before Sister look in the mirror. You are the bully!! You along with your very smalllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll mind. Yep that was another attack Sis.
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I fully expect what they call "conversation" to deteriorate even more. When they get frustrated their first line of defense is profanity followed by name calling and bullying. They are who they follow. About the only thing truthful Obama has said in 5+ years of his administration is what he said this week "I don't negotiate". He doesn't...he bullies and demeans to try to get his way. Typical Chicago/New York/Los Angeles progressive.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Sassy wrote:
Like I said before Sister look in the mirror. You are the bully!! You along with your very smalllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll mind. Yep that was another attack Sis.
<quoted text>
Whatever Sassy. YOU need to look in the mirror to see who needs to grow up. And just once, try addressing the topic at hand instead of throwing down a red herring like your BFF Blue likes to do. Are you two related? Hmmmm...you both have the same thought process. AND I pity both of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Sassy, everyone on this forum, is well aware...Edna/Sandy/Really would never be mean spirited, petty or snotty. She would never be completely partisan on every issue...Never, ever be honest on her own unhappiness, that truly limits her conversational manners....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Sassy, everyone on this forum, is well aware...Edna/Sandy/Really would never be mean spirited, petty or snotty. She would never be completely partisan on every issue...Never, ever be honest on her own unhappiness, that truly limits her conversational manners....
Ahhh, the other side of the BFF twosome who spends her/his day doing nothing but touting his/her own "innocence" in the political spectrum. Not surprised. And you are the other side of the bully coin. But that's fine, I say "whatever" to you as well. don't like my posts, don't read them or respond. There's a solution you can live with I am sure.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bob, have you ever considered venturing out into other forums? You might find broader and more actual conversations, rather than the neverending, we lost the elections harangue......
I'm no so sure about that. Those knuckle draggers at least knew what real authority looked like when the FBI showed up.

Change the ISP, start spouting off like a mirror image of Michelle Bachmann or Sarah What's Her Name, and they'd welcome you with open arms......

Hell, even Edna would be nice to you!
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I'm no so sure about that. Those knuckle draggers at least knew what real authority looked like when the FBI showed up.

Change the ISP, start spouting off like a mirror image of Michelle Bachmann or Sarah What's Her Name, and they'd welcome you with open arms......

Whatever you say Booby. I hope those boys at the Rainbow Club treated you real nice last night. How come your not using your stage name poledancer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no so sure about that. Those knuckle draggers at least knew what real authority looked like when the FBI showed up.
Present company excluded, i have noticed many of the most caustic and extreme, steer clear of registering on topix.....possibly, not totally comfortable in their positions and attacks.....Bob, have the leaves started changing around Big Rapids? I seriously miss Autumn in Michigan, the most....Do you know a fruit processing company their named, Speas?
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

I am well aware of her antics. You,Bob or I say a word she goes into attack mode. It doesn't matter what it is. Besides I like to push her buttons sometimes.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Careful Sassy, everyone on this forum, is well aware...Edna/Sandy/Really would never be mean spirited, petty or snotty. She would never be completely partisan on every issue...Never, ever be honest on her own unhappiness, that truly limits her conversational manners....

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Just waiting for the next mass shooting to happen, and the dictator in chief command the confiscation of all weapons guns, knives, etc. this guy is chomping at the bit to disarm us. So who is going to healthcare dot org to sign up for the exchanges that don't exist except only in virtual reality. A warning once you go to healthcare dot org you give up your rights to be a free person, you will become a ward of the state and everything you do will be monitored, everything is associated with health care, owning a gun, eating meat, vegetables, owning a chainsaw, skill saw, axe, nails, etc etc etc go ahead call me a nuts but it will be monitored by someone, welcome to 1984 20 ears later,
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Sassy wrote:
I am well aware of her antics. You,Bob or I say a word she goes into attack mode. It doesn't matter what it is. Besides I like to push her buttons sometimes.
<quoted text>
Aw, what's the matter bunky??? Feeling picked on? Grow up...attack and be responded to. Disagreed with? Get used to it. It's a free country...my opinion is just as valuable as yours. Get over it. You 3 whiners are hilarious!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry about it.......

She is the perfect example of a bitter loser that can't get over any slight, real or perceived.

We're all just lucky that the closest we ever had to get to her has been here on Topix. Imagine the living hell that all of her husbands, her children and their spouses, and anyone else she has ever come into contact with have had to put up with!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Present company excluded, i have noticed many of the most caustic and extreme, steer clear of registering on topix.....possibly, not totally comfortable in their positions and attacks.....Bob, have the leaves started changing around Big Rapids? I seriously miss Autumn in Michigan, the most....Do you know a fruit processing company their named, Speas?
The leaf peepers are going to have to wait a while longer as only a few trees have started to turn in this area. Personally, the biggest problem with fall is what follows it......

Storing the golf clubs. Think Spring!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The leaf peepers are going to have to wait a while longer as only a few trees have started to turn in this area. Personally, the biggest problem with fall is what follows it......
Storing the golf clubs. Think Spring!
Thanks, i alway's miss those colors....i was just figuring, it's been 34 years since i have been in winter....my wife's never seen snow, and likely never will...lol...Good Luck withe the golf game...Hit'em Straight.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, i alway's miss those colors....i was just figuring, it's been 34 years since i have been in winter....my wife's never seen snow, and likely never will...lol...Good Luck withe the golf game...Hit'em Straight.....
Good luck with U of M gaining back their previous position in the polls too.

Seems that their victory over the Fighting Irish wasn't that big of a fight after all. The way they've been playing, ND doesn't look like anybody's rival this year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with U of M gaining back their previous position in the polls too.
Seems that their victory over the Fighting Irish wasn't that big of a fight after all. The way they've been playing, ND doesn't look like anybody's rival this year.
Michigan has been stumbling to their wins, so i am kinda medium...lol...I haven't recovered from Jay Cutler's three interceptions and fumble, yesterday...He's kinda a love/hate deal....BTW, closest i have ever been to ND, is some fine antique malls in South Bend...lol...o
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Careful Sassy, everyone on this forum, is well aware...Edna/Sandy/Really would never be mean spirited, petty or snotty. She would never be completely partisan on every issue...Never, ever be honest on her own unhappiness, that truly limits her conversational manners....
Do you need to be reminded of your own foul-mouthed replies again? Seems to me that you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••