Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery

Jun 19, 2014 Full story: WOODTV.com 789

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich Today is June 19th, but it's more than that. It is a date that is celebrated as the day when enslavement ended in America back in 1865 and is also known as Juneteenth.

Read more
Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#469 Jul 14, 2014
Poor pipedream, sitting there in his pity and ignorance. He can't read nor can he understand what is written. Education for pipedream is just a pipedream. You have chosen a very appropriate screen name.

Did you read what president Clinton said about what Dodd and Fwank did concerning Freddie and Fannie? Here, I'll post it again:

I think that the responsibility that the Democrats had may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Former President Bill Clinton (D-AR), September 25, 2008

You see, even your liberal heroes understand what a clusterfack Dodd and Fwank were and what they had done. Clinton needs to take some of the blame though, because his actions allowed them to do what they did.

Don't believe it? Read the link. But compared to obozo, Clinton looks like Einstein. Too bad you are too ignorant to see it and too lazy to educate yourself.

http://tjhancock.wordpress.com/housing-bubble...
bonds77

Holland, MI

#470 Jul 14, 2014
Nope, not Bush...

"Now, we've got a problem here in America that we have to address. Too many American families, too many minorities do not own a home. There is a home ownership gap in America. The difference between Anglo America and African American and Hispanic home ownership is too big.(Applause.) And we've got to focus the attention on this nation to address this.

And it starts with setting a goal. And so by the year 2010, we must increase minority home owners by at least 5.5 million. In order to close the homeownership gap, we've got to set a big goal for America, and focus our attention and resources on that goal.(Applause.)And let me talk about some of the progress which we have made to date, as an example for others to follow. First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion.(Applause.) I want to thank Leland and Franklin for that commitment. It's a commitment that conforms to their charters, as well, and also conforms to their hearts.

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#471 Jul 14, 2014
Blackhorse wrote:
I'm not impressed. Actually I read this sometime ago. Your little book/site review proves nothing A.H. While its a great read for conspiracy theorists and low information haters (it must have made you salivate all over yourself), its also loaded with Misinformation, non-facts, lies, exaggerations and a whole lot of B.S.. At best one man's opinion and that man, TJ Hancock, is at best a fraud.

Try again.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#472 Jul 14, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not impressed. Actually I read this sometime ago. Your little book/site review proves nothing A.H. While its a great read for conspiracy theorists and low information haters (it must have made you salivate all over yourself), its also loaded with Misinformation, non-facts, lies, exaggerations and a whole lot of B.S.. At best one man's opinion and that man, TJ Hancock, is at best a fraud.

Try again.
Answer the question fukface coward!

What about what Obama left Obama?

Here is a fact for you fukface coward. Bush did not have the both houses. Makes it very hard for him to do anything with out the support of the other two houses. Dodd and Frank would of had a much easier time getting what they wanted.
Now STFU or Answer the question fukface coward!

Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#473 Jul 14, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you where to find the proof A.H. now go find and STFU. Neither Dodd nor Frank had anything to do with Bush's assholery and mismanagement that caused the housing market crash.
You provided nothing. You just said do 2 minutes of research and then went into a predictably boring vulgarity troll rant, like usual, once again demonstrating your little man syndrome.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#474 Jul 14, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocker - you provided nothing of proof to undermine the fact it was Dodd/Frank's ridiculous meddling, but you radical retards are going blame Bush anyway, despite his warnings, simply because he was president at the time.
YET, this current president is given a pass from the multitude of scandals and corruption during his term simply by saying, "It wasn't my fault, I learned about it on TV just like you folks!"
In the ass-backwards world of the regressive party, claiming ignorance excuses ineptitude. It makes sense when you look at the below-average educated Obama voter.
I bet pippy doesn't know that claiming ignorance of a law isn't a defense.
Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#475 Jul 14, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not impressed. Actually I read this sometime ago. Your little book/site review proves nothing A.H. While its a great read for conspiracy theorists and low information haters (it must have made you salivate all over yourself), its also loaded with Misinformation, non-facts, lies, exaggerations and a whole lot of B.S.. At best one man's opinion and that man, TJ Hancock, is at best a fraud.
Try again.
OK, cite a piece of " Misinformation, non-facts, lies, exaggerations and a whole lot of B.S." found in the link I provided and supply a link to PROVE it is not true; then I will talk to you.

Other wise, what do uneducated fools always say? Oh yeah: STFU LOL
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#476 Jul 14, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided nothing. You just said do 2 minutes of research and then went into a predictably boring vulgarity troll rant, like usual, once again demonstrating your little man syndrome.
LOL Referred you to the official report debunking the GOPher right-wing b.s. theories about who/what are to blame for Bush's nightmare. If you are unable or unwilling to find and read it, you have nothing to talk about. Go suck a big one Oneal. You're good at it. Wipe yourself off afterwards though.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#477 Jul 14, 2014
Blackhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, cite a piece of " Misinformation, non-facts, lies, exaggerations and a whole lot of B.S." found in the link I provided and supply a link to PROVE it is not true; then I will talk to you.
Other wise, what do uneducated fools always say? Oh yeah: STFU LOL
The entire piece is bull Sh!t including "TJ Hancock" ... You prove it's not. In fact, there's enough on the web to suggest "TJ Hancock" the individual doesn't even exist, that its a screen name only, with no way to validate who the author is or the claims made in the article.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#478 Jul 14, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>The entire piece is bull Sh!t including "TJ Hancock" ... You prove it's not. In fact, there's enough on the web to suggest "TJ Hancock" the individual doesn't even exist, that its a screen name only, with no way to validate who the author is or the claims made in the article.

Guru

United States

#479 Jul 14, 2014
Learn to spell Feel.
Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#481 Jul 15, 2014
Guru wrote:
Learn to spell Feel.
More liberal BS. Guru has no way of proving his point, so he resorts to personal attacks. Typical for liberal intellectual impotence .... try again Guru, then again, maybe you shouldn't. Just stay in Kalifornika. How's that for spelling? LOL
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#482 Jul 15, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you where to find the proof A.H. now go find and STFU. Neither Dodd nor Frank had anything to do with Bush's assholery and mismanagement that caused the housing market crash.
An FCIC report? An 8 million dollar commission plagued with partisanship from the start? That's your "proof"? LOL

Signed in to law in 2009 by none other than Barack Hussein Obama and comprised of such "bipartisan" career politicians as Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi of California and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada (both Democrats), who each made THREE appointments, and House Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky (both Republicans), who each made TWO appointments.

Hmmm ... the MAJORITY of this weak-sauce commission were the same flaming progressive radicals that shoved Obamacare down America's throat, and continually claim anyone who speaks against their narrative is a terrorist with a bomb strapped to their chest!

Just because the government creates a commission and puts an acronym on it doesn't mean it's factual, you naive little homo.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#483 Jul 15, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Referred you to the official report debunking the GOPher right-wing b.s. theories about who/what are to blame for Bush's nightmare. If you are unable or unwilling to find and read it, you have nothing to talk about. Go suck a big one Oneal. You're good at it. Wipe yourself off afterwards though.
First, keep your gross homosexual fantasies to yourself, or take them to the Pat Robertson Gay Tantrum thread. Either way, grow up and stop bringing your disgusting immorality into threads where it's not even related.

Second, it's amazing how the same career politicians' names pop up every single time you liberal hacks try to provide some "proof" of your nonsensical theories. The "official" report was nothing but another 8 million dollar government practice in political theater, put on by the Obama, Pelosi and Reid song and dance troop.

Once again, smoke and mirrors - and you naive experimental vote-monkeys fall for it every time because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You just parrot this garbage when it tells you what you want to hear.
George

Zeeland, MI

#484 Jul 15, 2014
Blackhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
More liberal BS. Guru has no way of proving his point, so he resorts to personal attacks. Typical for liberal intellectual impotence .... try again Guru, then again, maybe you shouldn't. Just stay in Kalifornika. How's that for spelling? LOL
Oh the hypocrisy!
FIan

Honolulu, HI

#485 Jul 15, 2014
this is for all you flag wavers....

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AgKx_Sg7...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#486 Jul 15, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
An FCIC report?
LOL You have something better? Got news for you chumpy That collection of extreme right wing hate TJ Hancock spin hasn't had even 1 other independent source that stepped up an attached their name or reputation to any of its crazy claims.. If "TJ Hancock" and "Freedom of Speech" were so reputable why has it not been published or even referred to by ANYONE since its showed up on the web several years ago? Guess that sort of blows a big fat hole in the credibility of the TJ Hancock hate machine eh big mouth? You don't mind though do you nutso? TJ falls right in line with all of the other B.S. internet sites you subscribe to doesn't it? You know something else stupid? I cant find where even Faux blows ever endorsed or referred to TJ. That can't be good, can it?

Try again. AH. I'll put my money on a report that's had scrutiny of multiple independent sources along with support from a wide array of experts who at least had the balls to put their names and reputations behind their findings.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#487 Jul 15, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>LOL You have something better? Got news for you chumpy That collection of extreme right wing hate TJ Hancock spin hasn't had even 1 other independent source that stepped up an attached their name or reputation to any of its crazy claims.. If "TJ Hancock" and "Freedom of Speech" were so reputable why has it not been published or even referred to by ANYONE since its showed up on the web several years ago? Guess that sort of blows a big fat hole in the credibility of the TJ Hancock hate machine eh big mouth? You don't mind though do you nutso? TJ falls right in line with all of the other B.S. internet sites you subscribe to doesn't it? You know something else stupid? I cant find where even Faux blows ever endorsed or referred to TJ. That can't be good, can it?

Try again. AH. I'll put my money on a report that's had scrutiny of multiple independent sources along with support from a wide array of experts who at least had the balls to put their names and reputations behind their findings.

pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#488 Jul 15, 2014
Unlike the anonymous internet blog site "TJ Hancock Freedom of Speech" and the "Freedom of Speech" B.S. hate machine, here's something from a "real" person on "The housing bubble and the financial crisis" Dean Baker Center for Economic and Policy Research, USA]
Copyright: Dean Baker, 2008

Note that there's no mention of GSEs (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, etc) or Obama etal as in TJ Hancock's blame and hate mongering b.s., but Bakers does gives particular mention and notable negative critique of The Fed and Alan Greenspan's policies which he (BAKER) claims were at the root of housing bubble debacle. Who was Alan Greenspan? None other that a GOP appointee and Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board from 1987 to 2006.

Greenspan was a TOP advisor to GWB in the lead up to the housing bubble and financial crisis that was/is Bush's nightmare.

If blame is attached to anyone it is the t A.H. Alan Greenspan who appointed by Ronald Reagan and a die hard GOPher during the critical years leading up to Bush's fiasco.

http://www.paecon.net/PAEReview/issue46/Baker...

Here's another piece by Baker, a respected economist, in 2013.

Alan Greenspan owes America an apology
The former Fed chair is promoting his new book. He should admit his role in the housing crisis, not insult our intelligence

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013...
Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#489 Jul 15, 2014
All of your sources are liberal rags with no credibility. They suck obozo's appendages and gargle left wing bodily fluids.

You have been brain washed by communists and liberal muslims. Try again pipedream. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1,767
News TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) 7 hr gaga2 72
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... 14 hr Sneaky Pete 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Coopersville, MI (Jan '11) Fri MVanderwall 2
News When to consider hip replacement surgery Fri Jane Fairfax 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Fri Kobe 2,356
Mystery shopping in Grand Rapids? Mar 25 Mrs C 2
Marne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance