free thinker

Farmington, MI

#123 Nov 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Lol. You say the President openly admitted to being video'd while smoking crack in a drunken stupor and threatening people in a drug induced rage?
Sounds like your kind of guy. Get a job you crack smoking, meth cooking loser.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#124 Nov 20, 2013
Rob wrote:
Just go see the shrink. It's ok if you want to believe we are all the same person. We know that you are a avid drug user it does not matter. Just get the help you need.
Aww...give pippybob a break..he/she/it is just self-medicating because they don't have insurance and now, thanks to Obamacare, it's really unaffordable.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#125 Nov 20, 2013
Anybody think Fox News has anything to do with actual news?...When is the last time, their reporters in the field, actually were first on the scene, of any important news event?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#126 Nov 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anybody think Fox News has anything to do with actual news?...When is the last time, their reporters in the field, actually were first on the scene, of any important news event?
When was the last time the progressives reported on anything other than "It's not fair" "They are racists" "The Republicans did......" "the Tea Party did......". When was the last time you actually listened to an American news station there Mr. BBC.

Location hidden

#127 Nov 20, 2013
...Beyond Sad......
Really

Wyoming, MI

#128 Nov 20, 2013
Yes, you are.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#129 Nov 20, 2013
Then there's poor ole Oprah who can't seem to catch a break in this world what with all the racists and all. I'm curious of she used affirmative action anytime in her career.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#130 Nov 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
LAX shooting. I was on the road listening to XM when that event unfolded. The FOX News Deck had more accurate and quicker info than CNN or MSNBC. I was flipping between them.

When was the last time "Out of The Blue" contributed something actually important or intelligent to the conversation?
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#131 Nov 21, 2013
Shepard Smith was all over the bus accident in Kansas too, but that's not why I watch FOX.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#132 Nov 21, 2013
We should be fair though, according to Bob MSNBC was first to report on the great McRib scandal of 2013.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#133 Nov 21, 2013
setrlvr wrote:
Shepard Smith was all over the bus accident in Kansas too, but that's not why I watch FOX.
Do you watch Faux Nose because you're stupid or does watching it make you stupid?
Phil

Oxford, MI

#134 Nov 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Do you watch Faux Nose because you're stupid or does watching it make you stupid?
Poledancer you of all people are going to accuse others of being stupid. Lol
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#135 Nov 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you watch Faux Nose because you're stupid or does watching it make you stupid?
You sure have an awful lot to say about a network you supposedly never watch, but seeing as you never leave your computer make sure you wipe down the keyboard before you kiss it night-night..K?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#136 Nov 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
What caused your stupidity there pipester/bobby?
OhOhObaama

Saline, MI

#137 Nov 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Fox News falls for fake Obama story.
Check out the video of Fox Friend Anna Kooiman reporting earlier this month (Oct. 6, 2013)that the President has come to the aid of one particular national entity in order to keep it open to the public. It is the Museum of Muslim Culture that will be the beneficiary of Obamaís generosity as, according to Anna Kooiman of Fox & Friends, he will pay out of his own pocket to keep it operating. This revelation is just the sort of thing that will agitate the Tea Party crowd and right-wing extremists into fits of fury. And it affirms their long held beliefs that Obama is a secret Muslim who is bent on oppressing America with Sharia law.
Thereís just on little problem: it isnít true. The apparent source for Kooimanís ludicrous story is a well known and highly entertaining satirical web site, The National Report.
Um, Nope: Fox News Reports That Obama Paid To Keep Muslim Museum Open During Shutdown
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Don't need to be agitated Obama if I was or was or was not a T party person. The guy is anti American.

Location hidden

#138 Nov 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time the progressives reported on anything other than "It's not fair" "They are racists" "The Republicans did......" "the Tea Party did......". When was the last time you actually listened to an American news station there Mr. BBC.
What on earth, is wrong with you?....because i mentioned once, i like BBC?...too someone as deluded as you, have stored that for later use, in whatever manner you chose.....Is there anyone on all of Topix, more unhappy and venomous as you?.....Happy Thanksgiving.....
Really

Wyoming, MI

#140 Nov 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What on earth, is wrong with you?....because i mentioned once, i like BBC?...too someone as deluded as you, have stored that for later use, in whatever manner you chose.....Is there anyone on all of Topix, more unhappy and venomous as you?.....Happy Thanksgiving.....
Yeah, you and the rest of the progressives. Is there anyone else you think is angry because they dare to disagree with you?

Location hidden

#141 Nov 23, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you and the rest of the progressives. Is there anyone else you think is angry because they dare to disagree with you?
Could you even communicate intelligently, without all the labels and mean-spirited rhetoric?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#142 Nov 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Could you even communicate intelligently, without all the labels and mean-spirited rhetoric?
Perhaps you should go back and look at YOUR posts to see "mean spirited rhetoric" and "labels". Projecting again are you Blue? You and Sassy must be related.

Location hidden

#143 Nov 23, 2013
Sorry, you are just a waste of time and energy.....don't include me in your bitterness.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr intothegrv 2,355
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr mike tirico 1,762
Mystery shopping in Grand Rapids? Wed Mrs C 2
News 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Wed MiYankee 2
News Young mother blogging breast cancer journey Wed BarbaraTako 1
News Shark Steam Mop (Jan '08) Mar 24 Diana 189
why dem's will win in 2016 Mar 23 RushFan666 2
Marne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]