“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42725 Feb 28, 2014
Ordering a pizza in 2015, after ObamaCare...

Funny and a little scary too!

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pizz...

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42726 Mar 7, 2014
A blond was tooling along in her sports car when she gets pulled over for speeding.

The officer, who is also blond asks for the drivers license, which she's having difficulty finding.

The frustrated driver is saying "I can't find it! What's it look like?"

The lady cop says "It's squarish and has your picture on it."

The driver finds a compact mirror, looks at it and sees herself. She then hands that to the officer.

The officer looks at it, smiles and hands it back saying,

"Sorry, I didn't know you were a cop."

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42728 Apr 3, 2014

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42731 Jun 30, 2014
A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally the doctor asked him,“What happened to you?”

"Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when, at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.

"I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt.

"Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife,'Hey, honey, this looks like yours!'

"I don't remember much after that."
Just Sayin

West Olive, MI

#42732 Nov 14, 2014
Started in March of 2008. Looks like this use to be a great thread.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#42733 Nov 14, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
Started in March of 2008. Looks like this use to be a great thread.
Yes it was!
Those were the good old days back then.
Maybe someday it will come back.
Those were good old days back then! It was more friendly back then.
Now it's mostly people arguing about politics.
I wonder if any of the old folks that used to post on this thread would come back?
TheKaisho

Ada, MI

#42734 Nov 14, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was!
Those were the good old days back then.
Maybe someday it will come back.
Those were good old days back then! It was more friendly back then.
Now it's mostly people arguing about politics.
I wonder if any of the old folks that used to post on this thread would come back?
Hopefully not rval
Just Sayin

West Olive, MI

#42735 Nov 15, 2014
I wonder what ever happened to all the people that use to post on here. Looks like they were here on a regular bases. Looks like this Rval you speak of ruined it for everyone.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42736 Nov 15, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
I wonder what ever happened to all the people that use to post on here. Looks like they were here on a regular bases. Looks like this Rval you speak of ruined it for everyone.
Don't know if you are in Allendale, but national news showed scenes of snow around there....seems so early for that much cold.....love their antique shows there....
Just Sayin

West Olive, MI

#42737 Nov 15, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Don't know if you are in Allendale, but national news showed scenes of snow around there....seems so early for that much cold.....love their antique shows there....
I'm in the area. Lots and lots of snow. I think it's very pretty.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42738 Nov 15, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in the area. Lots and lots of snow. I think it's very pretty.
I've told my wife that, it's great to look at...especially new fallen....afraid she will never be in it though...lol...

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#42739 Nov 15, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I've told my wife that, it's great to look at...especially new fallen....afraid she will never be in it though...lol...
We have extra snow shovels & even an electric snowblower for when the snow gets really deep if the two of you ever decide to make a return visit - we might even make you some hot chocolate when you're done clearing our drive and sidewalks - oh, and we have widow's living on both sides of us - so you'd have to clean those properties up too - shouldn't take the 2 of you more than 3 hours - when will you be here?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42740 Nov 15, 2014
Perhaps, first week of next October....lol....Good Luck....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#42741 Nov 15, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was!
Those were the good old days back then.
Maybe someday it will come back.
Those were good old days back then! It was more friendly back then.
Now it's mostly people arguing about politics.
I wonder if any of the old folks that used to post on this thread would come back?
Hi Jim.....

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#42742 Nov 16, 2014
Ryleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jim.....
Hi Ryleigh,... how's it going?
Hope all is well.
Good riddance

Washington, DC

#42743 Nov 18, 2014
rval is disgusting
Just Sayin

Troy, MI

#42744 Nov 19, 2014
Who is this Rval person?

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Maryland

#42745 Nov 19, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ryleigh,... how's it going?
Hope all is well.
Hey there Jim...got that sled out yet??
Looks like there's plenty of the white stuff.

Hope all is well...take care.
Answer

Battle Creek, MI

#42746 Nov 19, 2014
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this Rval person?
she was a legend in her own mind. a very demented mind.

demented: a person not able to think clearly or to understand what is real and what is not real;
a person who is crazy or insane.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#42747 Nov 19, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Jim...got that sled out yet??
Looks like there's plenty of the white stuff.
Hope all is well...take care.
Hi there Mr. W.
I haven't had the sled out, my back has been bothering me, but is getting much better.
The trails around here don't open until December after deer hunting season is done.
We have about six inches or so on the ground here. Did you see what happened in Buffalo NY?
I saw on the news tonight where the police there were using snowmobiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's choice for education secretary vows to ... 4 hr ChauvinistFearNoM... 1
Donald Trump has no chance 4 hr RushFan666 82
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr T-Man 2,780
News 'The fight is absolutely on' Dec 7 MO_EATS_DUNGS 5
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Dec 5 a commenter 1,131
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
So glad Hillary is not President Dec 1 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9

Marne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages