Quote of the Day
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2838 Aug 15, 2014
"Always and forever only truly continue no longer caring, at all, what any other people think of you."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2839 Aug 19, 2014
"Always truly only continue no longer caring, at all, what anyone thinks of you."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2840 Aug 19, 2014
"Never deviously lie to friends, forcing something your way."

"Never use friends as tools against any other people."

"Never play prank calls on anyone."----------Once more, very truly, very seriously, not cute, not cool, not funny, not ever justified, not godly, not right, not smart, not respectful, and ultimately, of course, not ever ever nice, at all, either. No way, at all, no matter what, not ever.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2841 Aug 19, 2014
"I always truly will fully like myself."

"Don't constantly apologize for yourself."

"Always truly like yourself before other people."

"Never beg anyone's liking you."

"Never believe everything your fault."

"We don't need to like, or be liked by everyone, in this world."

"You're not gonna please everyone, just not."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2842 Aug 19, 2014
"I won't apologize for myself, to anyone, for anything, ever again."

"Never belittle any kind of strength, within yourself, or others."

"If not really feeling like doing something, don't do it, at all."

"Men should never hit women. No way, at all, not ever."

"Never make promises you won't really keep, only ones you will."

"All people are always and forever only truly very welcome, in free, open internet space, without ever deserving being bullied out."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2843 Aug 19, 2014
"Always truly continue no longer caring, at all, what others think of you."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2845 Aug 20, 2014
"Men should never hit women. No way, at all, not ever."----------Again, truly regarding the very mean, very cruel, very sad, and very wrong world issue of men ever abusing women, in any way, shape, or form. That's why I'm truly glad, having a very kind, very gentle, very patient, very christian, very loving, and very handsome boyfriend. I love you very much, my very sweet Sean.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2846 Aug 20, 2014
"Always ultimately focus on the positive."

"Positive action gains positive response."

"Never ever give up on your life goals."

"Never constantly follow others, striving being them instead of you."

"I always truly will fully like myself."

"Always very truly continue no longer caring, at all, what others think of you."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2847 Aug 20, 2014
"Never change your opinions for other people."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2848 Aug 20, 2014
"Never believe never really loving God or Jesus, or any places, representing them, when it
was darkness within, and all destruction, actually despised."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2849 Aug 21, 2014
"Never believe never really loving God or Jesus, any places representing them, or yourself, when it was darkness within, and all destruction, actually despised."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2850 Aug 21, 2014
"Always very truly continue no longer caring what others think of you."

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#2851 Aug 21, 2014
hey kelly it's me anna your friend on facebook and twitter. i just joined topix to always be your friend on here also. Just wanted to also say you're real special and beautiful i love you my friend and hope you have a real great day. Anna

Location hidden

#2852 Aug 21, 2014
Dear kelly I FINALLY MADE A FULL REGISTRATION ON TOPIX THANKS TO YOUR PREVIOUS INSTRUCTIONS!!! WHEN I GOT A BRAND NEW CELL PHONE IT WAS FAR MUCH EASIER THAN EVER USING AOL. thanks again my friend. Also hope you're having a good day with many more to come lovely and kind lady your true friend love ya forever jill owens
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2853 Aug 22, 2014
Thanks so much, you two, for always being my wonderful, true friends, and for also always being my wonderful, true friends, on here, now. I've discovered I really don't like being alone, on here, anymore. May God and Jesus also always and forever truly bless you both with much great happiness and great health.

Location hidden

#2854 Aug 22, 2014
Kelly you'll never ever be alone anywhere. we love you great lady. face it girl. we're your true friends and you're stuck with us forever.

Location hidden

#2855 Aug 22, 2014
And ever and ever we're your real friends Kel..........You're a keeper of a friend Kelly!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2856 Aug 22, 2014
"Never compulsively call, or play prank calls on other people."----------Once more, very seriously, very truly so never cute, so never funny, so never good manners, at all, so never godly, so never smart,
so never good, so never healthy, so never respectful, at all, and again, ultimately, so never kind or nice, at all. No way, at all, no matter what, not ever.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2857 Aug 22, 2014
"Everyone truly always deserves full self-esteem."----------Th us, always and forever very truly wish all adult people, and all children, of this world, nothing but very very deserved, very true, very full, very strong, and very positive self-esteem, strength, safety, and comfort, daily, always, through our truly always loving, truly always caring, truly always around, everywhere, and everyone, and truly always forgiving, world saviors, God, and Jesus. Once more, I very truly know I do, daily, and always, and forever, will truly do, and always truly will do so, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2858 Aug 22, 2014
"To all males, females, and all children, of the world, always deservedly, truly feel very handsome, and very beautiful, inside, and outside."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Days of Yore 12 hr Joe Schlitzpack 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 12 hr Irememberwhen 1,080
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) 12 hr Sharon Sharealike 12
Local News Women (Apr '09) 12 hr American Dairyman 2,671
Why Trump is running for prez Wed Gville Jim 6
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... Jul 25 DR X 29
News More line crews invited to Michigan to rep... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tony 1

Marne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages