Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

"Trashy and loser, two words I despise used towards all others."---------As well as despising these two derogatory words, used towards any people in this world, I also feel the exact same way about the words ugly, and stupid ever used towards anyone. No, it truly doesn't mean at all, that we have to like everyone in this world ever encountered. No, it truly doesn't at all mean we all must only be serious, and never laugh every single second, of every single day. No way at all. Just don't use ugly, mean words towards any other people, daily, and truly don't ever at all revel in others' real serious pain. Regarding that, seriously, always only treat all others, as you'd like being treated yourself.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

"God loves and cares for all, not some."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

"We don't need to like or be liked by everyone."---------I'll also always truly firmly believe in this, too, no matter what, and truly never ever again indulge in any unhealthy, wrong codependency, either. No way at all, not ever.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

"Never feel inferior to others."----------No matter who you are, no matter what, never ever assume any other people to be better than you, which is truly nothing but foolish, wrong, and again, truly nothing but a worthless lie is all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

"Never deliberately provoke trouble."----------Althou gh people have the total free, rightful right of looking at whatever's deliberately put out anywhere, without any guilt or apologies whatsoever ever, truly doesn't mean they ever have the right to deliberately provoke trouble with any other people, or ever deliberately bully or scare them off anywhere, like, for instance, anywhere on the internet. Always truly remember, constantly deliberately provoking trouble with any other people, believing truly knowing everything about everything, and everything about any other people, or who they really are, in the end, makes you nothing but an ignorant, obnoxious bully. Seriously, that's just it is all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

"I won't apologize for myself."-------No way at all, not ever, to anyone, in this world, no matter who they are.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

"God loves and cares for all, not some."----------And truly always forgives all people of this world, and never ever stops loving, or caring about them, either.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

"Always love yourself for the good person your world saviors God and Jesus know."--------Again, so very true regarding all of us people and children, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

"In free, open internet space, we're all stalkers, owing no apology."

"All are always welcome in free, open space."

"I don't, never really have, nor ever will, like profanity, feel it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth."

"Do whatever wanted, without apology."

"I won't apologize for myself."----------Once more, no way at all, not ever, to anyone, for anything, at all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

"We don't need to like or be liked by everyone."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

"You're not gonna please everyone, just not."---------Nor does one have to, all the time, in life, either. No way.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

"There' a difference between dislike and hate. I choose the first over the second."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

"Always let others keep the delusion of destruction, due to dislike, and insecurity. You know the truth, and God's eventually prevailing."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 140
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Ottawa County was issued at July 27 at 9:27PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marne People Search