Quote of the Day
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2776 Jan 29, 2014
"Everyone deserves self-esteem."---------Thu s, always and forever truly wish everyone very full, very positive, and very true strong self-esteem through God and Jesus daily. Once more, I truly always do, and always will.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2777 Jan 29, 2014
"Self-responsibility's ultimately for God, not other people."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#2778 Jan 29, 2014
"Always strive remaining on God and Jesus's path."----Also so very important regarding all of us people, daily. Again, I most definitely know I'll always and forever strive remaining on our world saviors God and Jesus's path, never ever less than so
OhOhObama

Grandville, MI

#2779 Jan 29, 2014
Confucius say

Cutting fart in church you sit in pew alone.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2780 Jan 30, 2014
"You're not gonna please everyone, just not."------That's most definitely not at all to say or invoke the negativity that you'll never please anyone, a few people, some people, or several, or a large amount of many many many people in this world. You just won't always please every single person within the world is all. Thus, just relax, and don't ever feel bad about yourself if you don't always please every single person in this world, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2781 Jan 30, 2014
"God requires full-time, not weekend visitation."------Thus, if truly believing in, and truly accepting God and Jesus as your world saviors, frequently turn to or pray to them, not just temporarily, or a few times per year.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2782 Jan 30, 2014
"We can forgive or be forgiven, but the past can't always be retracted."----------That , in my opinion, is the absolute best revised version of that quote that I've ever written before. Again, it's also very true too, that if one's truly peaceful with his or herself, and decent, they accept this quote as being true, and not try changing it. Also once more, self-responsibility's truly ultimately for our world kings God and Jesus, not for other people.

"Be wary inventing others to your liking, as they may prove otherwise."--------Also always so very true about all of us people.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2783 Jan 30, 2014
"Always enjoy all four seasons!"----------For example, the recent and current beautiful white winter snow's has been, and truly still is like a lovely winter's night and winter's day painting that you just want to last forever and ever in your mind. Hope everyone's truly currently enjoying the beautiful snow outside, today!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2784 Jan 30, 2014
"Smile, it increases your face value."------Quoted by Dolly Parton, who played Trudy in the beloved 1989 movie "Steel Magnolias".
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2785 Jan 30, 2014
"Never regret what brought you even more closer to God."------Don't ever ever ever regret whatever brought you even more closer to our world saviors God and Jesus, any life lessons learned, certain people ever encountered, children ever encountered and flourished by you, and eventually obtaining even more self-esteem within yourself, ultimately mostly through God and Jesus. I, nor any other member of my family ever really felt that way at all, still don't ever, daily, nor ever ever will feel that way, as it's only weak, not strong is all, and also ultimately false to ourselves. Thus, me and my whole family aren't, never ever will be, and never really were what some people today might ever refer to other people as "haters", which would always only be a total and complete lie about me and my whole family is all, nothing ever less than so, either.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2786 Jan 30, 2014
"Always ultimately like yourself before others."

"Love yourself for the good person your world saviors know."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2787 Jan 30, 2014
"Jealousy's destructive. Wish everyone great happiness and health instead."--------Don't be jealous of any other people in this world, daily, as jealousy's eventually nothing but silly, childish, destructive, little, petty, and actually not really real anyway. Thus, only truly fully always wish everyone in this world everlasting great health, great happiness, and everlasting safety, daily, nothing ever less than that.

"Fictional characters are fun or convenient, but ultimately fictional."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2788 Jan 30, 2014
"Life is wonderful." ---It always truly will be wonderful too.

"Levity's always necessary happiness."

"Laughter and imagination's thankfully forever."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2789 Jan 30, 2014
"Forgiveness isn't always about understanding sainthood, but sometimes humanity."----------Anoth er quote for all of us humans to always and forever understand, daily.

"Nobody's perfect, just human."

"Always only be gentle with animals and children."----So very true, daily, as they're also always truly worth being so towards.

"Smiles, hugs, and praise always boost children's self-esteem."------Also always true, and very worth doing so towards children, daily.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2790 Jan 30, 2014
"We're all going to Heaven someday."

"God loves and cares for all, not some."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2791 Jan 30, 2014
"Don't always judge others by dress."--------As if always done so daily, it's eventually only truly dirty-minded and false about them is all, as people aren't constantly defined by how dressed.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2792 Jan 30, 2014
"Oh Lord, please always cleanse my mind, heart, and soul from any negativity."----------I'v e now added this earnest, serious plea to my family and I's, and my mom and I's frequent daily nocturnal prayer to God and Jesus, to please always and forever truly cleanse my mind, heart, and soul from any anger, hatred, suspicion, paranoia, negativity, and unforgiveness. I'll always pray for that, daily and nightly, too, nothing ever less than so. As I also say at the end of Mom and I's nightly prayers now, nothing in our lives could or ever will be more important to us than our frequent nightly prayers.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2793 Jan 31, 2014
"Never regret ever having broken rules sometimes."-------Never also ever ever ever regret not always constantly having gone by the book in the past, which made you smile, was really actually just pure, non-serious, happy fun, and also truly brought you even further closer to our true world saviors God and Jesus than before, daily. Hey, I sure truly don't, never truly ever have at all, never ever will either, nor has anyone in my family ever done so at all, and nor ever will. No way at all, not ever.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2794 Jan 31, 2014
"We can only move forward, not backwards."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2795 Jan 31, 2014
"Always keep great, fun times alive in your heart, never less."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 5 hr Guest 3,022
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sep 17 Twopondview 1,186
White women are the biggest hypocrites. Sep 14 Real Deal 4
White males are weak. Sep 14 Real Deal 4
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Sep 13 Marlene K 17
topless maid in gr (Jul '08) Sep 10 Marlene K 33
News Church shooting victim's girlfriend speaks (Mar '08) Sep 6 Family 132

Marne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages