Benghazi survivors are afraid to come forward without institutional support.

Posted in the Marne Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of176
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Maybe we might find out why Obama let the four be murdered in Benghazi and why the cavalry was never sent in to help
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Yup, once again we must turn our attention to the most shocking and dreadful day in American history in not forgotten.

Why hasn't your media whore Senator Graham figured out how to use the government's whistle blower law to drag these people up to the podium to further his pitiful career?

NEVER FORGET!
Rob

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob wrote:
Yup, once again we must turn our attention to the most shocking and dreadful day in American history in not forgotten.

Why hasn't your media whore Senator Graham figured out how to use the government's whistle blower law to drag these people up to the podium to further his pitiful career?

NEVER FORGET!
Jason you don't want the truth from the survivors. They want to come forth but are in fear for their lives. You're going to criticize the person that is trying to help them.
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Bob wrote:
NEVER FORGET!
I forgot.
phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot.
No surprise there Jason!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Remarkable lack of humanity and morality on the part of people who willingly turn a blind eye to these murders and the answers that we all should be demanding simply because of what party is asking the questions and what party is hiding the truth.

This is the kind of ignorant mindset the liberals have in their voting bloc. Anything - evidently including looking the other way to fellow Americans being butchered - for the cause. And in this "Bob" moron's case, actually making a joke of it. Just disgusting.
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oneal wrote:
Remarkable lack of humanity and morality on the part of people who willingly turn a blind eye to these murders and the answers that we all should be demanding simply because of what party is asking the questions and what party is hiding the truth.
This is the kind of ignorant mindset the liberals have in their voting bloc. Anything - evidently including looking the other way to fellow Americans being butchered - for the cause. And in this "Bob" moron's case, actually making a joke of it. Just disgusting.
According to the US Census Bureau, there are 1.8 deaths per second worldwide, meaning that there are over 100 deaths per minute. There are over 150,000 deaths per day and over 55 million deaths per year.

People die Dingbat.
Are you as outraged over the hundreds that just died while you're bloviating over these four?
phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>According to the US Census Bureau, there are 1.8 deaths per second worldwide, meaning that there are over 100 deaths per minute. There are over 150,000 deaths per day and over 55 million deaths per year.

People die Dingbat.
Are you as outraged over the hundreds that just died while you're bloviating over these four?
We did not leave them behind with no attempt to save them like in this situation. 2 Navy Seals possibly broke orders to stand down in a attempt to save those people then those Seals were left to be brutally murdered. This is a much different situation that I don't expect you leftwing robots to understand.
phil

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

There is a lot more to this story being covered up. Before the incident, during, and after.
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

phil wrote:
<quoted text>
We did not leave them behind with no attempt to save them
So you personally attempted to save the hundreds of people that just died in the last minute?
Did it work?
Tetse Fly

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you personally attempted to save the hundreds of people that just died in the last minute?
Did it work?
Back to your dung heap Ginger.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

phil wrote:
There is a lot more to this story being covered up. Before the incident, during, and after.
Why do you have so much time on your hands? You didn't get that job at Subway?
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Tetse Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to your dung heap Ginger.
You told me you were busy tonight.
Tetse Fly

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
You told me you were busy tonight.
I am but thanks for asking.
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Tetse Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
I am but thanks for asking.
You know that you're my favorite dung heap, right?
Tetse Fly

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that you're my favorite dung heap, right?
Knowing that you've sampled most of them, that's a real compliment.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the US Census Bureau, there are 1.8 deaths per second worldwide, meaning that there are over 100 deaths per minute. There are over 150,000 deaths per day and over 55 million deaths per year.
People die Dingbat.
Are you as outraged over the hundreds that just died while you're bloviating over these four?
This is what constitutes the prototypical liberal today. Pure ignorance.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>This is what constitutes the prototypical liberal today. Pure ignorance.
Ignorance and lies are all they are capable of when confronted.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nothing to this either SOB? WOW!
Jason

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rob wrote:
Nothing to this either SOB? WOW!
what...what...in the butt
you luv it in the butt.
so does yur mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of176
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••