Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Judged:

She always seems to be badmouthing the country. Why is this? I don't understand what her problem is.
Dominic

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

The woman is awful

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Wanna be, know it all, one upper. Cant stand the sight of her, but I love it when she speaks because then she just like her husband betrays herself with her speech they just cant help it that is the way they were both bred. I notice that her hips keep getting wider and her once svelte arms are looking more like picnic hams these days. Must be all that vacationing.

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Kent County wrote:
She always seems to be badmouthing the country. Why is this? I don't understand what her problem is.
How can anyone tell you why you have that perception?

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Kent County wrote:
First of all that is not true but even if it were this country sucked under Bush/Cheney. He let his Chamber of Commerce buddies rob us blind while he and Cheney committed war crimes. This was an all time low in our history.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all that is not true but even if it were this country sucked under Bush/Cheney. He let his Chamber of Commerce buddies rob us blind while he and Cheney committed war crimes. This was an all time low in our history.
Pete, were you aware, Dick Cheney recieved five deferments, during the Vietnam war?

“Where I came from”

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Bush Cheney Bush Cheney war crimes, we get it stick to the subject. MO is one of these people who just thinks or acts as though anyone or everyone is lower than her. Arrogant and conceded just like her hubby.

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Blah Blah Bush Cheney Bush Cheney war crimes, we get it stick to the subject. MO is one of these people who just thinks or acts as though anyone or everyone is lower than her. Arrogant and conceded just like her hubby.
conceded doesn't mean what you meant to say. Do you have any evidence of that? I haven't seen examples.
Sandy

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Blah Blah Bush Cheney Bush Cheney war crimes, we get it stick to the subject. MO is one of these people who just thinks or acts as though anyone or everyone is lower than her. Arrogant and conceded just like her hubby.
You might as well give it up Shoeless. Pete and Radell refuse to admit that she said "This is the first time I have been proud of my country". She apparently didn't say what we heard her say, or she didn't mean what she said, or...oh heck, I give up.
But, I agree with you, they both appear angry and arrogant all the time.

“Where I came from”

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

radell wrote:
<quoted text>conceded doesn't mean what you meant to say. Do you have any evidence of that? I haven't seen examples.
The evidence is in her words. I don't need bloggers or others to form my opinion cause that is all it is, other than that cant stand her. I wouldn't doubt that the marriage was arranged.

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well give it up Shoeless. Pete and Radell refuse to admit that she said "This is the first time I have been proud of my country". She apparently didn't say what we heard her say, or she didn't mean what she said, or...oh heck, I give up.
But, I agree with you, they both appear angry and arrogant all the time.
You'd better make sure if you use my name you speak the truth. You didn't.
Sandy

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

radell wrote:
<quoted text>You'd better make sure if you use my name you speak the truth. You didn't.
You are the one who is saying she did not say that. I didn't say it. And don't bother threatening me either. I'm not impressed or intimidated.

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who is saying she did not say that. I didn't say it. And don't bother threatening me either. I'm not impressed or intimidated.
You are a bold faced liar. But that's not surprising. Where and when was the perceived threat?
Laughing

Dorr, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

radell wrote:
<quoted text>You'd better make sure if you use my name you speak the truth. You didn't.
Or what radell... you going to write up another Topix Nanny report?

And last I knew "you better" is very easily perceived as a threat. But let me guess, you didn't actually say what I quoted (even though it's on this very thread) and now you'll be offended right?
Laughing

Dorr, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

radell wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bold faced liar. But that's not surprising. Where and when was the perceived threat?
LMAO! The person who spins her own posts calling someone else a liar! Ye who live in glass houses..........
Reverend Wright

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

Boooteh-licious!!!
Oprah

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

Judged:

I store my ho-hos in da boot-eh
Sandy

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

radell wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bold faced liar. But that's not surprising. Where and when was the perceived threat?
"Do you have any evidence of that? I haven't seen examples." Now, while I know in my heart of hearts that you will deny saying the above quote, if you scroll up just a bit, you will see that it comes directly from you. I also know that you will say, "I don't know how you got that from what I said". Then, you will be offended, call me names and refuse to talk to me again. As to the liar part, look in the mirror Radell. You will see the true liar. Now, PLEASE stop picking fights with me. Let's just leave it at a mutual "I don't like you" society, shall we?
I know, I know, you are now going to say I addressed you. However, technically, I didn't address you, I addressed Shoeless. Read the post.

“Where I came from”

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

I see BHO and MO as just characters that have been invented, they are not real everything they do and have done is contrived. It doesn't take much to see through the facade. And then we have Joe "90,000 jobs a month" Biden, where are the jobs Joe?

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>"Do you have any evidence of that? I haven't seen examples." Now, while I know in my heart of hearts that you will deny saying the above quote, if you scroll up just a bit, you will see that it comes directly from you. I also know that you will say, "I don't know how you got that from what I said". Then, you will be offended, call me names and refuse to talk to me again. As to the liar part, look in the mirror Radell. You will see the true liar. Now, PLEASE stop picking fights with me. Let's just leave it at a mutual "I don't like you" society, shall we?
I know, I know, you are now going to say I addressed you. However, technically, I didn't address you, I addressed Shoeless. Read the post.
You said I refuse to admit she said that. I have never "refused to admit" she said that. You lied.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of326
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marne Discussions

Search the Marne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. 2 hr Phil 33
Tea party the AmeicanTaliban 2 hr Phil 7
sochi russian for sucker!! 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 11
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 11 hr Another Observer 921
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 12 hr Go Blue Forever 895
Sebelius botches farewell speech Wed Batch 37 Pain Is Good 30
Is Volunteer Energy legit? (Oct '10) Wed Jeanette 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE