Obama and The Muslim Brotherhood

Obama and The Muslim Brotherhood

Posted in the Marne Forum

Dr Livingston

Rochester, MI

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Charges of treason need to be levied on Obama.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/egyptian-mag-affir...
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Treaseon? You've got to be kidding. The claim is based on an unsourced artice. You know what that means, don't you? It means there's no evidence to support the claim. And you want to charge Obama with treason just because someone says the MB has infiltrated the White House? Too bad for you that our system doesn't work that way.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Mark Luxford wrote:
Treaseon? You've got to be kidding. The claim is based on an unsourced artice. You know what that means, don't you? It means there's no evidence to support the claim. And you want to charge Obama with treason just because someone says the MB has infiltrated the White House? Too bad for you that our system doesn't work that way.
Fast and Furious is unsourced to as Holder is still running a racist campaign of intimidation and violence.....
Chris of the North

Ludington, MI

#4 Jan 8, 2013
An unsubstantiated claim printed in an Egyptian magazine - how can any reasonable person doubt this article?
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Jan 8, 2013
The GOP is soooooo f'ed.
Kkk

Estero, FL

#6 Jan 8, 2013
charges of treason need to be levied on obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr charles from tustin 3,065
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Oct 15 Marlene K 56
Mexican people think they own everything. Tru... Oct 15 Marlene K 7
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Oct 15 Marlene K 100
White women are the biggest hypocrites. Oct 8 Whoremonger 5
Enroll Now - If Anyone Would Like To Help! Oct 8 Guest 2
News 1 dead in York Creek Apt shooting (Sep '08) Oct 8 Guest 359

Marne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages