Marne bank robbed this morning

Marne bank robbed this morning

There are 4 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Mar 25, 2008, titled Marne bank robbed this morning. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Investigators say a man with a fedora and fake beard held-up an Ottawa County bank today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

hello kitteh

Middleville, MI

#1 Mar 25, 2008
Can't you guys make the pics clickable so they can be enlarged so people can actually see them?
muskegon

Syracuse, UT

#2 Mar 25, 2008
sure is alot of bank robers out there and not getting caught!! where do i apply for this job Grandhom !!!!

“OH what fun!!”

Since: Feb 08

Grand Rapids

#3 Mar 25, 2008
I did not know Marne even had a bank!! I guess I better drive through this little town again soon, it must be growing!!

Since: Oct 07

GR

#4 Mar 25, 2008
It is amazing how easy it seems to rob a bank. Unless I SEE you have a gun, you aren't getting crap from me. I've seen hundreds of bank robbery vids online and when the robber does have a gun, he shows it. I can't believe all it takes is a note in order for a bank teller to hand out a wad of cash. I realize it's standard policy to give the robber the money, but c'mon, at least make it a bit harder for the crooks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Creating a city of bliss 2 hr Idea Maker 4
Gorilla Shot Dead 2 hr Idea Maker 8
republican farce must stop . . . it's over GOP 7 hr Gville Jim 14
Local News Women (Apr '09) 11 hr john6113 2,635
Poor Little Patriots 16 hr RushFan666 1
News Alleged Salvation Army poser who invaded home, ... 17 hr Who 2
Summer daycare? May 27 Jess 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages