Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#125 Mar 7, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Do you and Nancy Pelosi share the giant gavel as a sex toy or what.......
What do you and Edna use..... Donuts?

It's Friday for you Catholics...... Hope you don't choke on a fish bone...... MUCH !!!
Phil

Almont, MI

#126 Mar 7, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Do you and Nancy Pelosi share the giant gavel as a sex toy or what.......
Let's not ask questions like that.... He just might give us the answer....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#127 Mar 7, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you and Edna use..... Donuts?
It's Friday for you Catholics...... Hope you don't choke on a fish bone...... MUCH !!!
Classless juvenile little boy.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#129 Mar 8, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Classless juvenile little boy.
Just keeping up with your boy toy Batch......

Glad to see you didn't choke on his tiny little bone......

The conservative IQ around here would have jumped by 100 points without you!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#130 Mar 8, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keeping up with your boy toy Batch......
Glad to see you didn't choke on his tiny little bone......
The conservative IQ around here would have jumped by 100 points without you!
Perhaps you should get help for your fascination with boy toys? There are meds that will help with that and your "excellent" healthplan should pay for them as well....of course, there is always the stigma that goes with that and perhaps your wife would be uncomfortable with others knowing about your "issue"?
Phil

Almont, MI

#131 Mar 8, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should get help for your fascination with boy toys? There are meds that will help with that and your "excellent" healthplan should pay for them as well....of course, there is always the stigma that goes with that and perhaps your wife would be uncomfortable with others knowing about your "issue"?
Pipedream, his other persona already knows everything about him. That is as close as he will ever get to a wife.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#132 Mar 9, 2014
All one can say is...Ouch!!!
http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2545310

Anyone (pipedream) questioning or challenging the numbers or claims needs to contact the union making the claims...I didn't make them.
Also, it would be interesting to have them (pipedream) post the response from the union admitting that they are wrong.

Good Luck in advance.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#133 Mar 10, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
All one can say is...Ouch!!!
http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2545310
Anyone (pipedream) questioning or challenging the numbers or claims needs to contact the union making the claims...I didn't make them.
Also, it would be interesting to have them (pipedream) post the response from the union admitting that they are wrong.
Good Luck in advance.
It would be interesting to hear what you think of poor Ms. Boonstra, and how Obamacare ruined her life.....

Isn't it about time the truth came out?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#134 Mar 10, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to hear what you think of poor Ms. Boonstra, and how Obamacare ruined her life.....
From what I've read about this it appears the jury is still out on whether her costs will rise or stay the same. I'd guess we'd have to hear from her in a year or so to get a final answer. By the estimates, it should be about the same however...
There are 2 critical things here.
First, she was told, just like all Americans, "If you like your health plan you can keep it".
This was repeated by obama over 20 times and was obviously a lie. There is no possible way he was not aware insurance companies were going to cancel policies.
Second, the unnecessary stress caused by her having to scramble to get re-insured was uncalled for and should never have happened because of, again, obama's lie.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#135 Mar 10, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do find it interesting you have no comment on the union's evaluation of the problem.
I'd love to hear from someone who has contacted them and told them they are wrong and that their numbers are skewed or incorrect and get them to admit it in a public forum such as this one...but we both know it ain't gonna happen because they are probably right.
Phil

Almont, MI

#137 Mar 10, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>And I do find it interesting you have no comment on the union's evaluation of the problem.
I'd love to hear from someone who has contacted them and told them they are wrong and that their numbers are skewed or incorrect and get them to admit it in a public forum such as this one...but we both know it ain't gonna happen because they are probably right.
That is so nice of you to give boooby his big chance to shine. Let's see, we are all waiting for this special moment.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#138 Mar 10, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so nice of you to give boooby his big chance to shine. Let's see, we are all waiting for this special moment.
Don't hold your breath because all that will happen is you will pass out and fall over and hurt yourself.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#139 Mar 11, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do find it interesting you have no comment on the union's evaluation of the problem.
It's called a piss poor union to me......

Or maybe the fact that workers have been forced into wage concessions for years and some of you people who have been cheering the fact all of sudden woke up to the consequences!

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#140 Mar 11, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a piss poor union to me......
Or maybe the fact that workers have been forced into wage concessions for years and some of you people who have been cheering the fact all of sudden woke up to the consequences!
The union is more concerned about the Walter and May Reuther Family Education Center in Onaway, Mich than taking care of it's members.
Being "forced" into wage concessions was inevitable. The wages they were demanding were creating an undeserving "middle class". The evidence is obvious when one looks at the skill level and capability of their membership. Anyone making $20 an hour to turn a few screws as their major "skill" is going to get burned when their job goes away or their employer figures out a foreign laborer will do it for $10 an hour.
Unions wrote their own ticket to no where and their membership funded it.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#142 Mar 12, 2014
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
The union is more concerned about the Walter and May Reuther Family Education Center in Onaway, Mich than taking care of it's members.
Being "forced" into wage concessions was inevitable. The wages they were demanding were creating an undeserving "middle class". The evidence is obvious when one looks at the skill level and capability of their membership. Anyone making $20 an hour to turn a few screws as their major "skill" is going to get burned when their job goes away or their employer figures out a foreign laborer will do it for $10 an hour.
Unions wrote their own ticket to no where and their membership funded it.
I suppose we should ignore the fact that you brought up one union's statement on the ACA, and then into another rant on the UAW's education center and campground..... I guess we all look alike!

I think it's more telling that you think that the workers of this country don't deserve a middle class lifestyle. Neither did Mitt the Mormon. How'd that work out for you?

You are almost right though, the people who deserve to be rich have been moving jobs to countries even thought they pay a whole lot less than $10 per/hour for that labor. You're too ignorant to be one of the worthy rich, so I can only figure that you've been brainwashed by them.

I doubt you'll ever realize that you won't be getting the reach around you think you deserve!
Rob

United States

#143 Mar 12, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose we should ignore the fact that you brought up one union's statement on the ACA, and then into another rant on the UAW's education center and campground..... I guess we all look alike!

I think it's more telling that you think that the workers of this country don't deserve a middle class lifestyle. Neither did Mitt the Mormon. How'd that work out for you?

You are almost right though, the people who deserve to be rich have been moving jobs to countries even thought they pay a whole lot less than $10 per/hour for that labor. You're too ignorant to be one of the worthy rich, so I can only figure that you've been brainwashed by them.

I doubt you'll ever realize that you won't be getting the reach around you think you deserve!
Mitt the Mormon??? Are you against Mormons??? Or should I say against the freedom of religion???
Correct, workers do not DESERVE middle class lifestyles. People should start at entry level. Work responsibly and get to middle class lifestyle with hard work. It should not just be given to everybody from the start regardless of their work ethic. You lefties can't get it through your thick heads that taxing companies more here in the US is chasing companies over Seas. Companies are in business to make money not pay taxes. If they can do business cheaper elsewhere, why not?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#144 Mar 12, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose we should ignore the fact that you brought up one union's statement on the ACA, and then into another rant on the UAW's education center and campground..... I guess we all look alike!
I went into a "rant" about the "education center and campground"??
I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type. You really have a problem with someone engaging you and when a point is made you need to use the "rant" accusation?? Again??
Sheeeesh Bob, don't you have a better come back than that?
As far as the "education center and campground" goes, I'd contest that. The number of union members that paid dues into the fund that built that place are minimal. In fact the entire operation has been in the red for quite some time. Look it up.
And again, yet another total mis-direct on your part. Of course I believe workers have the right to make wages that elevate them to the "middle class". I do not however, believe they should be able to almost instantly obtain that status just by being hired into a uaw shop to work on an assembly line with no other skills and make the same "middle class" wages as someone who spent time and money getting additional education or learning a trade that requires more skill than installing a few screws or bolts.
In case you've missed the facts regarding the unreal wages uaw members make take a moment to look it up. And if that's not enough, look at the wasteland in Flint and Detroit that has been created because of all those "middle class" unskilled, uneducated uaw members.

So now you can re-direct again by calling my post a "rant".
Have at it...you can't make any other valid points.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#145 Mar 13, 2014
You can always spot the village idiot who has never worked a single day in their worthless little lives on a factory floor...... Their whiny rants about how those workers make $20 per/hour for simply putting in a couple of screws or bolts shows just how far away they are from the real world..... Outside of the cube farm where they produce nothing but stacks of paper with no real value......

What these carpet crawlers won't admit is that they are too weak to be able to do the work these union employees do. They also refuse to mention that after all of the wage concessions, after all the jobs shifted off shore where workers make pennies on the dollar, their heroes have never passed on a single dollar of those savings to the consumer!

They'll never understand that no matter how hard the working class is pressed downward, there will always be a middle class. The very meaning of the phrase is the people who earn something between the top of the scale and the bottom....

They also don't understand that when the real workers are driven into the lower class, the only place left for the deserving rich to squeeze out a few more dollars of profit is going to be the cube farm!
Rob

United States

#146 Mar 13, 2014
Bob wrote:
You can always spot the village idiot who has never worked a single day in their worthless little lives on a factory floor...... Their whiny rants about how those workers make $20 per/hour for simply putting in a couple of screws or bolts shows just how far away they are from the real world..... Outside of the cube farm where they produce nothing but stacks of paper with no real value......

What these carpet crawlers won't admit is that they are too weak to be able to do the work these union employees do. They also refuse to mention that after all of the wage concessions, after all the jobs shifted off shore where workers make pennies on the dollar, their heroes have never passed on a single dollar of those savings to the consumer!

They'll never understand that no matter how hard the working class is pressed downward, there will always be a middle class. The very meaning of the phrase is the people who earn something between the top of the scale and the bottom....

They also don't understand that when the real workers are driven into the lower class, the only place left for the deserving rich to squeeze out a few more dollars of profit is going to be the cube farm!
What you don't understand is the owners fund the business from the start. They take all the risk, and responsibility. Without them there would be no job openings for your idea of the real workers. Your right about the Village idiot. We can always spot you with your stupid logic.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#147 Mar 13, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is the owners fund the business from the start. They take all the risk, and responsibility. Without them there would be no job openings for your idea of the real workers. Your right about the Village idiot. We can always spot you with your stupid logic.
Are you just dense on purpose?

Business owners take all the risk..... Really?

The well deserved rich take nowhere near all of the risk. Don't believe it? Take a look at how the stocks issued by a company like Ford Motor Co. is set up......

http://beginnersinvest.about.com/od/stocksopt...

If your lowly educated mind can grasp the truth in that revelation, then try to explain to us how the only one that lost money when Enron collapsed was Jeffrey Skilling.

Then explain who many cities, counties, and states that give big business special tax breaks get burned when the companies have a change of heart. Isn't it you patriots that keep bringing up government funding of green jobs? Want to exlain how those business owners are the only ones that are at risk?

Wake The F**k Up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pope-a-dope 2 hr Really 3
welcome to the new black america 2 hr Really 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 8 hr Baphomet 5
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 11 hr DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 16 hr Brit 1
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 19 hr Oneal 8
AAD Annie Fri bobolinq 1
Marne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web