Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

How about let the trial process determine what happened. I'd hope that would be option number one on your poll. This is America after all.
Fred

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
How about let the trial process determine what happened. I'd hope that would be option number one on your poll. This is America after all.
No one other than the jury is trying to determine anything. Why can't people express their own opinions? Nothing wrong with that.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

This is getting Tossed.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Waste of taxpayers money, just another bungle by the state.....
Sharon

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Waste of taxpayers money, just another bungle by the state.....
I agree, they botched the trial big-time. I think the only reason they went through with the prosecution is because Obama and his supporters started saying that Trayvon was just some innocent kid, and it turns out that he had a history of violent behavior. Maybe Obama should stop commenting on these incidents or at least wait until the facts are revealed? Remember when he said "the Cambridge police acted stupidly" and then was forced to apologize?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Everything isn't about President Obama and the political squirrels.....
natalee holloway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

I am sick of hearing about this stupid trial. It is not national news. The media is blowing it out of proportion just to get ratings. Cameras should be banned from the courtoom. I'm just sick of it.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Everything isn't about President Obama and the political squirrels.....
You shoved him and his "social justice" ideology down our throats with your vote. Social justice; the idea of judging a situation solely on skin color and/or class.

Sound familiar?
Sharon

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You shoved him and his "social justice" ideology down our throats with your vote. Social justice; the idea of judging a situation solely on skin color and/or class.
Sound familiar?
You are absolutely right
Trevor

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

If Zimmerman is acquitted, there will be riots from one end of the country to other. The riots after the Rodney King trial will be like soft serve ice cream to what will happen if Z walks free. Plan accordingly.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Trevor wrote:
If Zimmerman is acquitted, there will be riots from one end of the country to other. The riots after the Rodney King trial will be like soft serve ice cream to what will happen if Z walks free. Plan accordingly.
Non taxpayers rioting....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Trevor wrote:
Did people take to the streets and riot when OJ was found not guilty?

Did they riot when Casey Anthony was acquitted?

Both of these three ring circuses were tremendous boons for the media. Both were over murders. Both were 24/7 cases, highly charged and the talk of every water cooler across America.

What would be the difference in this case?
Trevor

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Did people take to the streets and riot when OJ was found not guilty?
Did they riot when Casey Anthony was acquitted?
Both of these three ring circuses were tremendous boons for the media. Both were over murders. Both were 24/7 cases, highly charged and the talk of every water cooler across America.
What would be the difference in this case?
Everyone knew OJ was guilty. That was black man killing a white woman. If a white person had killed OJ there would have been riots. Casey Anthony was white. Trayvon Martin was black and the man accused of killing him is being described as a White, Hispanic.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Trevor wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knew OJ was guilty. That was black man killing a white woman. If a white person had killed OJ there would have been riots. Casey Anthony was white. Trayvon Martin was black and the man accused of killing him is being described as a White, Hispanic.
Sooo, when things don't go the way the black man thinks they should, that justifies rioting, looting and burning their own homes? Good to know.
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they botched the trial big-time. I think the only reason they went through with the prosecution is because Obama and his supporters started saying that Trayvon was just some innocent kid, and it turns out that he had a history of violent behavior. Maybe Obama should stop commenting on these incidents or at least wait until the facts are revealed? Remember when he said "the Cambridge police acted stupidly" and then was forced to apologize?
Travon had a history of violent behavior? Can you post some examples? Obama is the reason for this trial? You do know Zimmerman attacked a cop right? You do know his girlfriend had a restraining order on him? Oh well don't bother with facts, just blame Obama. Huge LOL!
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Trevor wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knew OJ was guilty. That was black man killing a white woman. If a white person had killed OJ there would have been riots. Casey Anthony was white. Trayvon Martin was black and the man accused of killing him is being described as a White, Hispanic.
White people don't have a history of being oppressed, harassed and profiled in this country. Yeah, that's probably got a lot to do with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
White people don't have a history of being oppressed, harassed and profiled in this country. Yeah, that's probably got a lot to do with it.
Can you explain the meaning of, "profiling" for me, please?
Jules

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Can you explain the meaning of, "profiling" for me, please?
Oh I don't know. Maybe pickin out a kid because he's black and calling the police on him, labeling him as a punk and calling him an a-hole, without even knowing who he is. Then pursuing him as if he were a criminal when in fact all he was doing was walking to the house where he was staying. That might be "profiling".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

...Outta Adderall are ya?......

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Zimmerman, or Martin are "white" so what is your point?
Why does it always have to be about race?
So, from what I see,.....if Matin would have been a white person, you'd have no problem with Zimmerman shooting him, based only on the color of his skin.
Funny, that I never see any posts on here about all of the black people shooting other black people right here in our own city. I guess thats different because in your mind that is o-k. We here about those almost every morning on the news, yet you dont complain about it. It's different if a Hispanic person is involved, and then it's a "race" issue, and you somehow blame white people for it!

Racist much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Marne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••