Comments
41 - 60 of 77 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2013
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Go Blue Forever wrote:
YOUTUBE VIDEO: Hannity Then and Now on NSA Surveillance.....Wish i knew how to display this, as it's a groundbreaker proving everything, you've ever suspected of Fox......[
And of course YouTube never lies or is doctored. Talk about believing that "everything on the Internet is the truth." Trust us Blue, stick to the BBC and your newspaper.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama expanded it far beyond anything either one of them imagined, cupcake. Of course that was after he was against it under Bush...maybe because he thought they weren't taking it far enough? That must be it since he took it to the extreme.
If Jules is a cupcake, it's time to outlaw them.:)
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a racist bigot. And put up the PROOF that Bush was doing those things or shut up about it.
Under Bush, Americans' phones were being wiretapped WITHOUT warrants -- and conversations actually being listening to.

Under Obama, NSA is only collecting phone numbers and other data for analysis. No subscriber information is collected and there's been no listening in on conversations.

That's the difference.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

pipedream wrote:

Under Obama, NSA is only collecting phone numbers and other data for analysis. No subscriber information is collected and there's been no listening in on conversations.
That's the difference.
I can't decide if the fact that you actually seem to believe this is sad or hysterical.
Useful. Idiot.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with you up until this point. This is going too far... ;)
Oh I know ... sometimes you have to speak to them like children.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Bush, Americans' phones were being wiretapped WITHOUT warrants -- and conversations actually being listening to.
Under Obama, NSA is only collecting phone numbers and other data for analysis. No subscriber information is collected and there's been no listening in on conversations.
That's the difference.
The "fact" that you probably sincerely believed the crap you typed is funny and sad at the same time. The fact that you actually believe that GW lied to you and that Obama hasn't and won't is foolish to say the least.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text>IF you were an adult, you would qualify. Unfortunately, you don't come close. And once again, prove what they did or shut up the whining that "Mom, they did it first." Besides, if you had your undies in a bunch when they did it, why don't you give a flying feline now that Obama is doing it and more?? Could it be because you are an ignorant racist bigot?????
Why do the progressives want to keep the black man down?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't decide if the fact that you actually seem to believe this is sad or hysterical.
Useful. Idiot.
Perhaps if you weren't so paranoid and/or heavy in guilt over your habitual clicking on porn sites and making obscene phone calls you wouldn't be so concerned.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you weren't so paranoid and/or heavy in guilt over your habitual clicking on porn sites and making obscene phone calls you wouldn't be so concerned.
while you are talking porn, your President that you admire wants to arm Syrian rebels who eat organs of army personnel..... You stay classy.....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>while you are talking porn, your President that you admire wants to arm Syrian rebels who eat organs of army personnel..... You stay classy.....
Look fat azz. Where and when did I ever say I admired Obama? I'll help you. Never.#1 You better check things out better before opening your big mouth. And #2, if you're going to comment here how about trying to add something to it so that its more than one sentence full of baseless nonsense. You're a f'g loser and its about time you looked in the mirror so you know what one looks like.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>while you are talking porn, your President that you admire wants to arm Syrian rebels who eat organs of army personnel..... You stay classy.....
And you've been dubbed a connoisseur of bull $hit so why does what you think matter? Maybe a couple of the Syrian rebels do eat body organs of enemy soldiers. Who gives a flying Fuk what they eat or don't eat? Like I said in my previous post - take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see. I'll help you. L O S E R. Now how about you pick up your cell phone and dial 1-800 Eat $hit because I really don't care what you have to say. Its never more than half an incoherent sentence. You belong on the neanderthal forum.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've been dubbed a connoisseur of bull $hit so why does what you think matter? Maybe a couple of the Syrian rebels do eat body organs of enemy soldiers. Who gives a flying Fuk what they eat or don't eat? Like I said in my previous post - take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see. I'll help you. L O S E R. Now how about you pick up your cell phone and dial 1-800 Eat $hit because I really don't care what you have to say. Its never more than half an incoherent sentence. You belong on the neanderthal forum.
Stay classy..... Neanderthal speech from you...... Keep voting Dem.....
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pipedream wrote:
And you've been dubbed a connoisseur of bull $hit so why does what you think matter? Maybe a couple of the Syrian rebels do eat body organs of enemy soldiers. Who gives a flying Fuk what they eat or don't eat? Like I said in my previous post - take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see. I'll help you. L O S E R. Now how about you pick up your cell phone and dial 1-800 Eat $hit because I really don't care what you have to say. Its never more than half an incoherent sentence. You belong on the neanderthal forum.
Only a libritard would support cannibalism and only someone who lacks mental faculties resorts to vulgarities in a debate. I know it takes time to look up those bigger words in the dictionary, but you just come off so desparate when you get vulgar in your posts and it's sad to witness. Maybe mommy can help you express yourself in a more adult manner?

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Stay classy..... Neanderthal speech from you...... Keep voting Dem.....
My grandfather said you can tell when you have one the argument when the only thing they have left is profanity and name calling. Since this is all pipe does, it's really amazing he can get any point across at all.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"One is the loneliest number, that you'll ever know".......Three Dog Night.....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather said you can tell when you have one the argument when the only thing they have left is profanity and name calling. Since this is all pipe does, it's really amazing he can get any point across at all.
But what I said to your bastard cousin Bitchboy was all true and "Right" wasn't it Neecer? Did it hurt your little right wing ears and sensibilities Neecer? Did I make your lil nose water? Or I was just right again and you just don't like it? You have to admit that what I told your cousin Bitchboy was true and needed to be said, don't you Neecer? You have to admit I won fair and square didn't I? I didn't pull any punches did I? All fair's in love and war? Maybe you didn't like what I said or how I said it, but I hit the bulls eye, didn't I?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
But what I said to your bastard cousin Bitchboy was all true and "Right" wasn't it Neecer? Did it hurt your little right wing ears and sensibilities Neecer? Did I make your lil nose water? Or I was just right again and you just don't like it? You have to admit that what I told your cousin Bitchboy was true and needed to be said, don't you Neecer? You have to admit I won fair and square didn't I? I didn't pull any punches did I? All fair's in love and war? Maybe you didn't like what I said or how I said it, but I hit the bulls eye, didn't I?
You couldn't hit a bullseye if it was painted all the way across the longest wall in your basement room. All you know how to do is use profanity and small words because you think it makes you "look" smart. All it does is prove how foolish you truly are.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

neecer wrote:
My grandfather said you can tell when you have one the argument when the only thing they have left is profanity and name calling. Since this is all pipe does, it's really amazing he can get any point across at all.
Please...crackpipe couldn't formulate an intelligent rebuttal if his life depended on it. All he has is his very childish,'nuh uh!', profanity and vulgarities.
He has yet to figure out that saying something wrong at the top of your voice doesn't make you any less wrong nor does saying something wrong with a lot of profanity and name calling make him less wrong.
free thinker

Berkley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Really wrote:
All you know how to do is use profanity and small words because you think it makes you "look" smart. All it does is prove how foolish you truly are.
You know what they say: Small words for small minds and profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jun 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
YOUTUBE VIDEO: Hannity Then and Now on NSA Surveillance.....Wish i knew how to display this, as it's a groundbreaker proving everything, you've ever suspected of Fox......[
I think its worth slapping the d-bags on her in the face with it again. Slapping the stupid out is so much fun lol

We'll use Huffpo this time, d-bags' favorite news source.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/12/sean...

Or, if you don't like Huffpo, here it is again straight up ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marne Discussions

Search the Marne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 21 min Dr X 702
Local News Women (Apr '09) 3 hr SOS in Mesa 2,293
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans 3 hr Sick of it 3
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 4 hr Outrageous 76
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) 12 hr Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head 14 hr Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 14 hr gottondas 5,482
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Ottawa County was issued at July 23 at 9:26PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marne
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••