New Marmet Candidates for 2013??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ol Man

Charleston, WV

#21 Oct 17, 2012
welp from self admission (see "Tracey Brown" thread in the marmet forum), wolfgrl is Dee S. the one that "Dates" Tracey Brown but says she dosent.
citizen wrote:
If wolfgirl is who I think it is she keeps the drug influence In town by paying rent for a dealer to live here. Lived with him for awhile now complains about theshape of the town. If u contribute to the problem then u can't complain about it.
ol Man

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 17, 2012
Oopps my bad, the post of self admission to being Dee S. is post #136 in the "PITBULL" thread in the marmet forum
Tarah

Ardsley, NY

#23 Oct 19, 2012
I personally think that the town of marmet needs to be rebuilt from the bottom up! That includes the mayor, councilmen, the recorders and the policeman as well! The police here do absolutely nothing! They all need to grow a bigger set of balls and actually start doing their jobs.. In the past 10 years this town has went to the gutter completely! Everyone of them r more worried about where their wives and their families are than with improving our town. Ive been pretty much a life long resident here and the changes this town has made is a complete disgrace.. You cant even let your children ride theirs bikes for fear of some drug dealers/prostitues approaching them. Yes we definitely need some new leaders in this town!
bit o honey

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Oct 20, 2012
Tarah, you really don't need to rebuild the whole thing. Council has done a lot to make the town better. They've passed ordinances and employee policies to clean things up and make people do their jobs. That's all any council and recorder can do. Its up to the mayor to act on them. He supervises the cops and all employees. If he doesn't want the police enforcing the ordinances, nothing will be done. If he doesn't hold the employees accountable, nothing will change. If we had a different mayor this term, you would've seen a huge turn around in this town. Council and the recorder put what's needed on the books. We just need a new mayor to make it happen. You replace that one person at that table, and Marmet will be a 100 times better within a year.
wwud

Charleston, WV

#25 Oct 20, 2012
wolfgirl DEE if you would get rid of Tracey brown and quit bailing his sorry ass out of jail and giving him money to buy drugs then maybe it would help some, and move the drug trailer out of there or get rid of tall the dirt bags that live in the crack house, you're not helping with anything around here when you support it all, so i suggest you stay out of this conversation, this town needs cleaned up and get rid of people like you and all the other druggies this town has gone to hell, i have lived here over 15 years and it USE to be a wonderful place to live, but not anymore, and its time to take the town back and clean it up, get rid of all the dope heads, send them back to the west side along with all the hookers lets clean this town back up,
marmet citizen

Charleston, WV

#26 Oct 21, 2012
people keep saying were gonna take this town back well i have lived here for about 15 years now it use to be a great town then everyone got on drugs. i dont trust any of these so called "marmet politicians" as far as i could throw them. if everybody really wants to take back marmet that would be the place to start then i would get a new police force so the drug problems would be taken care of instead of saying were working on it. they use to do all kinds of stuff for kids now its just the older generations they care about or how much money they can make. do something for the kids keep them out of the streets maybe you wont see a reoccuring problem of drugs as they get older. open up the community center for the kids on the weekends dont just let it be used for bingo its called a community center for a reason. keep everybody happy not justthe older crowd. i remember labor days when you could barely walk in the ballfield the past couple years they have been dead. i remember when the fire truck use to come around with santa clause what ever happend to that? once again its not helping the older crowd. but this is just a little bit of my opion
WWUD

Charleston, WV

#27 Oct 21, 2012
marmet citizen wrote:
people keep saying were gonna take this town back well i have lived here for about 15 years now it use to be a great town then everyone got on drugs. i dont trust any of these so called "marmet politicians" as far as i could throw them. if everybody really wants to take back marmet that would be the place to start then i would get a new police force so the drug problems would be taken care of instead of saying were working on it. they use to do all kinds of stuff for kids now its just the older generations they care about or how much money they can make. do something for the kids keep them out of the streets maybe you wont see a reoccuring problem of drugs as they get older. open up the community center for the kids on the weekends dont just let it be used for bingo its called a community center for a reason. keep everybody happy not justthe older crowd. i remember labor days when you could barely walk in the ballfield the past couple years they have been dead. i remember when the fire truck use to come around with santa clause what ever happend to that? once again its not helping the older crowd. but this is just a little bit of my opion
i agree with you 100%, this town has gone to hell, and i think half the police force is on drugs as well or are crooked cops, ive seen a few people get by with things they should have been arrested for, all they get is a slap on the wrist and set on their way, this town needs cleaned up, and get more things out for the younger crowns not just the older people and kids, there shouldn't be a age set to what goes on all the time, there should be something everyone can enjoy, this world is getting bad anymore, they don't do the Santa thing anymore they try to take God out of everything now and that's pretty bad, the town of marmet is being taken over by the crack heads and black people along with the hookers and the cops dont do anything about it when you call along with cps, when you call about the little kids out after midnight walking the streets, this one kid is about 6 yrs old and she is out after dark alone riding her bike or walking past 10 pm and past midnight several times, and the cops didn't say or do a thing. so i agree with you we need to get rid of all of them and start fresh.
just me

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Oct 22, 2012
marmet citizen wrote:
The fire truck still goes around. They have a Christmas party at the center and give out free stockings and take pics with Santa for free. They also give out candy at the center for Halloween. They also have dances at the center for kids in addition to adult dances on Saturdays.
Bingo is gone. But there is Zumba and line dancing classes at the center and Barry Pauley opens it up all the time for kids to come in and play basketball. Thanks to town council, they actually have a staff person for recreation and with some volunteers he's done quite a bit. But the mayor doesn't make it easy for him. Barry even got a coal mine to fix the field for free, but I hear the mayor screwed that up too.
Labor day sucked because Ruth Meadows isn't there anymore. She took care of everything. We.need her back on council.
We get rid of the mayor, the police situation will be taken care of. We get a new mayor and a lot of things would get much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Justice farts in Tim Armstead's face 1 hr Gubner Deadbeat 13
Trailor park Trump 1 hr Tom 3
Bad apple Shawn Williams kkk cop in jail 1 hr Guru 5
does anybody know brandi goff???? (Nov '09) 1 hr Lmao 25
MARMET Election 2017 10 hr Deepthrout 127
Go mart Fri Buddy 2
Wiggers Thu Bingo 21

Marmet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance