Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Why is it that the cops know where and who the dope heads and theives are but will not do nothing about it. The people of Marmet could make it hard on these people by turning and complaining to the cops every time they see them doing something. You can drive by the apartments on 95th street and look behind there and see them doing dope while they are watching there kids play. Marmet used to be a good place to live. You couls leave your door open during the day and not worry about anybody walking in on you. Some these theives get caught robbing places ought to be dropped where they stand, you all would just be saving tax payers dollars. Marmet cops lets do something not blaming you totally but come on when you catch a thief or a dope head don't warn him just take him to jail. Lets give Marmet back to the good and working people.
Nada

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Maybe because the mayor's family are well known driuggies? What about his side kick Jill? Both of her kids are said to be dope heads. Their families' mug shots showing up online would not be good for their campaigns!
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Nada wrote:
Maybe because the mayor's family are well known driuggies? What about his side kick Jill? Both of her kids are said to be dope heads. Their families' mug shots showing up online would not be good for their campaigns!
True I say it is about to pull your pants up and grow up
Nada

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

As long as Pauley keeps getting elected it will keep getting worse.
Here! Here!

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

I believe Bill is a big part of the problem but the cops here are to blame to they take a oath to protect and uphold the law, I'm sure if they would arrest these drug dealers and users and Bill would let them go, all they would have to do is go to the media with the city council backing them they would not get fired and Bill would shrivel in a corner shaking!
Da Met

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

I think Freddie is as bad as Bill. They would destroy evidence before the cop got them downtown. Plus Bill has the backing of the Baptist church members. They throw their money and influence into all out attacks against anyone who tries to hold Bill accountable. Throw in the fact Bill is good buddies with Kent Carper and we're screwed. Ask David Fontalbert. He tried.
Aggravated Citizen

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

That friggin Jill! I can't stand that snob...her brother is one of the worst dealers in town. You can see him at any given time at the locks park dealing. What's bad is he doesn't care if anyone is around when he's doing it!He's got the crappy ass excuse of cops and Bill Pauley protecting him!
Da Met

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

I can't stand her either. She's making a bid to run for office though. Anyone who sucks up the mayor like she does will never get my vote.
my hometown

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

CITIZENS PROTECT YOURSELVES! IF THE Great ADMIN. of MARMET wont listen, then dont call the local PD, call the Sherrifs Office, the State Police.
If enough proof would come forward, the entire MARMET ADMIN would be ousted!
I Agree!! Marmet is being taken over by druggies and thugs and endorsed by Mayor Pauley and down the line.

If the Police Chief (who has been in office for years)would put away his good ole boy attitude and do his mandated job, THEN YOU MIGHT SEE SOME BACKBONE AGAIN.
BUT AS LONG AS PAULEY AND HIS CRONIES CONTROL THE CITY, Then Marmet is headed down the crapper!!
Laughing

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

All I have to say in response to this is Mayor Pauley doesnt have as much authority as ur cackling ass hens think! And if he is such a bad Mayor, why has he been in office the last 30 years? BECAUSE PEOPLE VOTE FOR HIM THAT"S WHY! So he must be doing something right! Get a job or a hobby instead of hiding behind fake ass screen names!!!
say it to her

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

his granddughter is the biggest pillhead in marmet linsey is a no good for nothing deadbeat mom
Outingthefake

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

The "say it to her" was my name on another thread just want to make sure people know that isn't me. As far as Lindsay is concerned, she made her mistake and she has learned from it and moved on, but Im glad u take such an interest in everybody's life! U probably have a miserable life so crap like this brings u joy!
say it to her

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

use yur real name then if yur so bad. you probably do them with her so that makes you trash to she will never change her ways maybe when its too late and you both end up od truth hurts I agree with everbody else clean the town up. and there are tons of threads on here that have the same names thats why you post with your real name stupid
Known her 4a while

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Lindsay's had her UPS & DOWNS,but she's learned from them & that's what counts. She loves her kids,so do yourself a favor & find some1 else 2 trash.
Outingthefake

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

say it to her wrote:
use yur real name then if yur so bad. you probably do them with her so that makes you trash to she will never change her ways maybe when its too late and you both end up od truth hurts I agree with everbody else clean the town up. and there are tons of threads on here that have the same names thats why you post with your real name stupid
Before you start trying to put me down, why don't you try using proper grammer so that you don't sound so ignorant? Unlike alot of the people in Marmet, I never fell into the drug bullshit. I am a college educated woman w/ a career. Speaking of using real names, I don't see ur real name on here, I don't have to hide shit, I NEVER have had a problem speaking my opinion, at least when I do open my mouth, facts come out instead of spreading useless gossip! I think it's funny so many people on here want to put their 2 cents in, but most don't have the guts to actually say it to that person, I on the other hand don't care if what I say offends anybody and I'm not scared to take the consequences that go w/ my comments. Maybe you should try to do the same, and good luck w/ the grammer thing!:)
Pshaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

First thing they could do to help is legalize pot. There is no reason for this weed to be illegal and alcohol and tobacco are legal.

It would free up the local law enforcement to go after the real bad guys. If this were legal it could be regulated and taxed thus adding to our deficit economy. Also free up the jails and prison. What kind of sense does it make to arrest and jail a person smoking pot when there are real hard drugs that are destroying lives.
1 post removed
spacietracie

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

my hometown wrote:
CITIZENS PROTECT YOURSELVES! IF THE Great ADMIN. of MARMET wont listen, then dont call the local PD, call the Sherrifs Office, the State Police.
If enough proof would come forward, the entire MARMET ADMIN would be ousted!
I Agree!! Marmet is being taken over by druggies and thugs and endorsed by Mayor Pauley and down the line.
If the Police Chief (who has been in office for years)would put away his good ole boy attitude and do his mandated job, THEN YOU MIGHT SEE SOME BACKBONE AGAIN.
BUT AS LONG AS PAULEY AND HIS CRONIES CONTROL THE CITY, Then Marmet is headed down the crapper!!
The cops oh you mean yogi and friends? They are too busy going around fixing their associates mess. You so realize that they are on more than !1 payday. One of those you scratch my back I will scratch yours. Sad state of affairs you people have going on in Pratt.
jeez

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Laughing wrote:
All I have to say in response to this is Mayor Pauley doesnt have as much authority as ur cackling ass hens think! And if he is such a bad Mayor, why has he been in office the last 30 years? BECAUSE PEOPLE VOTE FOR HIM THAT"S WHY! So he must be doing something right! Get a job or a hobby instead of hiding behind fake ass screen names!!!
Actually, I have seruous questions about the voting in this town. I've never known anyone,who votes for him. Very odd. But that aside, your first statement is ridiculous. Bill is the ONLY supervisor to the police chief. He is the ONLY one with the ability to fire him or make him perform better. In other words, he is solely responsible. If wants to give the chief a raise, that must go thru council because its a budget issue but he decides who to hire & fire. So yes, the crime is the Mayors fault.

Since: May 12

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Try the DEA website. If it gets reported enough times they will show up. They have an email section for reporting. I did this in another area and low and behold they brought in the big guns and shut it down. Take down license plate numbers and times you see drug deals. If enough people complain they will check it out.
SAD

Montgomery, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

It doesn't matter what you do. If they take down 1 druggie,2 will replace them. It's sad but true. These days there are more & more people becoming addicted to drugs. IT CAN GRAB AHOLD OF ANYONE,NOT JUST LOW LIFE'S. NO ONE'S AN EXCEPTION!!! You would be suprised if you knew everyone that has "a problem". There are the one's that don't care who knows & the others who have kids/family,great jobs,w/a lot going for them. They can be caught up in the mess just as easy. They just hide it better. It could be your childs teacher,your boss, or even the nurse taking care of you in the hospital. I've seen it take down some of the best. It's scary to think about. TRUTH IS,YOU JUST NEVER KNOW...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marmet Discussions

Search the Marmet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
rallow's bar 4 min TPB 4
WSAZ never mentions Koch Brothers 7 min Loose Loser 3
It is time to Flush 8 min TPB 3
respect 9 min hooley 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min Billy 51,799
toby tackett 1 hr Funny 16
Marmet Krogers 13 hr Dude 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marmet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marmet People Search