Generator Thieves

Generator Thieves

There are 38 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Generator Thieves. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Leslie Rubin Videographer: Matt Durrett Web Producer: Leslie Rubin Reported: Jul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buck

Ardsley, NY

#21 Jul 28, 2012
Yes Tom she would!
Grow up

Charleston, WV

#22 Jul 29, 2012
First of all yeah I should not have called his first wife crazy. I dont agree with what Jason did by any means. I am simply stating why the need to bash his entire family. I am not commenting on here after this. This was a mistake. I think bashing people online is ridiculous. I have better things to do. I only saw this topix because It was under the online search for generator theives. This topix discussion is totally ridiculous. Does it make everyone feel better about themselves to bash this family. Sad our world has come to be like this. Btw Jason is seeking help for that. I know his family has some issues but his mom has always been a good person to my family ever since I was a little girl. She has worked hard all of her life i know that for a fact her kids don't represent her I hate seeing posts like this not just to her but to anyone. It was terrible what they did but honestly what does bashing the family do to better that situation. Trust me they are not going to get off easy. I see everyday people who take advantage. Of the system. I have worked hard all my life and put myself through 8 years of college. And I go in to a store everyday and see people buying lottery tickets and alcohol and then pulling out a food stamp card to buy food. Really.It infuriates me but I don't get online calling them by name even though I know a lot of them and bashing them. So these two are representative of what we are letting society become. But I honestly do feel sorry for the people they affected by doing this but I also feel sorry for their family because irregardless of what is said on here. They are good people.
Issues

Ardsley, NY

#23 Jul 29, 2012
No Grow up you are wrong Jason is NOT getting help! That's the problem! They started this when they broke the law! As stated before people are sick to death of criminals that get by with The crime they commit! And he has a pretty good record going for him. Maybe you are not in the know of everything that's happening so they won't look so bad in your eyes but trust me there are alot of people in the know of what is really going on!

Since: Jul 12

Ardsley, NY

#24 Jul 29, 2012
As I stated...Jason has attempted help but either backs out or reverts back as soon as the "help" is over. I'm sorry, but a few weeks in a hospital or whatever is not going to cure anyone of PTSD. Its a lifelong battle. The "aww poor Jason" act ended when he tried killing his wife. Was it the PTSD? Umm...sure. OR it could've been the immense amount of drugs he was on. Yeah, I'm willing to bet the hallucinogen he was under probably had a major influence on that. Yeah and a month in jail REALLY fxed that problem didn't it? Hardly. His family aside, the real problem is Jason and Shannon. They did this, not his family. I think the only reason his family was ever brought up was bc they enable these actions. And anyone who says otherwise does not really know them. As for using their names, they are plastered on the news....it isn't like people couldn't find out who they were without our help.

This could really go on and on, Grow Up.....however, its clear you are blind to the truth so there's no point in continuing any argument with you. Jason and Shannon are pieces of worthless trash. Period. People make mistakes, yes. Most people learn from them. You can't make mistake after mistake after mistake and expect people to feel sorry for you because you have issues. Straighten yourself up, get a job and be a productive citizen instead of working the system and, oh! I know! TAKE CARE.OF YOUR KIDS!
Issues

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jul 30, 2012
I think this needs to be put out there so that people can be in the look out for these criminals creeping around up to no good! They are thieves and this is not their first go round! Maybe if they weren't bailed everytime they might learn a lesson! But then again stealing is so much easier that working!
CarrieTripp

Ardsley, NY

#26 Jul 30, 2012
I've heard some things about Jason's brother being involved as well. I can't remember his name, but the last name is Love.
Candy

Ardsley, NY

#27 Jul 30, 2012
CarrieTripp wrote:
I've heard some things about Jason's brother being involved as well. I can't remember his name, but the last name is Love.
They have two older brothers Kevin, and Shawn. If I were to guess which one, I would say Shawn. He has always been into drugs, but that seems like the way that family lives.
Issues

Ardsley, NY

#28 Jul 30, 2012
I wonder why he wasn't arrested?
beanie

Saint Albans, WV

#29 Jul 30, 2012
No joke Candy.
He probably wasn't arrested because you have to have proof and unless someone saw him doing it, or someone comes forward with proof, it's just a rumor.
I would believe Shawn would do that. I didn't even know Shawn was still in the area. Someone told me he was in the Army or Marines.
Buck

Ardsley, NY

#30 Jul 31, 2012
Well I certainly hope that all involved will be prosecuted! Thieving must run in the family because Shannon is famous for it and Jason has a record! It's such a shame that these 2 have children and could care less about them! Jail time is the only thing they deserve!
Neil

Ardsley, NY

#31 Aug 2, 2012
Ollie wrote:
Jason is an ignorant waste of a human being. He does nothing productive for himself or his family. He has two kids he neglects and a wife he beats...yea, he sure is a winner. Every time he does something worth any jail time he worms his way out. Let's get this theif/druggie/wife beater behind bars for good!!!
The last time I talked to Cassie's family she and Jason were separated and getting a divorce. Are they back together? I also heard she had a new Bo?
In the know

Ardsley, NY

#32 Aug 2, 2012
No they are not separated unfortunately! Jason has total control over her so I'm positive there is no boyfriend! He accuses her of it only because he doesn't face the fact that it is HIM why she wants a divorce! He is exactly what the other posters stated.... And he can't understand why she doesn't want him!
Kerry

Springfield, NJ

#33 Aug 3, 2012
Reading all these posts it sounds like the whole family is out of control.
If his brother was stealing generators as well why hasn't he been charged or arrested?

Ardsley, NY

#34 Aug 3, 2012
Neil wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I talked to Cassie's family she and Jason were separated and getting a divorce. Are they back together? I also heard she had a new Bo?
No they are not separated. And she hasn't had a boyfriend since before Jason...if you heard otherwise its because Jason is insecure and thinks she is cheating on him.....so he thinks he is justified in beating her.
Mitch

Loudonville, OH

#35 Aug 3, 2012
I can't believe someone is on here defending this human trash. Let's just let 'em keep stealing. Great idea.
Justice

Springfield, NJ

#36 Aug 5, 2012
I think that people need to voice their opinions with the authorities and demand that they get a conviction of these individuals! Criminals need to be punished so maybe they will learn there are consequences for your actions!

United States

#37 Aug 5, 2012
Jason was realeased on a PR bond with the record he has. Sad. The next time we see him it'll be on the Fugitive Files of our local news for not showing up for court. Can't say ill be surprised...
KDT

United States

#38 Aug 5, 2012
His brother SHAWN LOVE is a career criminal and a pill dealing loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walking path by the Kanawha river 51 min wiulson 3
Christian Holstein 56 min Christian Tyler H... 40
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 1 hr Hourly guy 2 96
Nicole Mandeville (May '15) 1 hr lmao 14
Campbells Creek and Witcher creek criminals we'... (Mar '13) 2 hr Seriously 22
Robbie McDaniel (Nov '15) 3 hr Alien 20
Tom Clark CEO of Daniel Boone Park 3 hr Jessie 2

Marmet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance