who cares

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2012
i think that we need some good cops in this town that will run calls and not be in kanawha city all the time
Little Angel

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 15, 2012
i agree, and we need cops that will do their job too
ummm

Crozet, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
who cares wrote:
i think that we need some good cops in this town that will run calls and not be in kanawha city all the time
Marmet police has never had a complaint.

Since: Nov 12

Belle, WV

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Marmet Police are a Joke...
I know better

Nitro, WV

#5 Nov 15, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Marmet police has never had a complaint.
Marmet police have had numerous complaints but the town chooses to ignore them. One officer in particular who has been complained about on several occasions to the mayor directly is very unprofessional, does not know how to interact with the public, runs his mouth too much, and has no business being in law enforcement to begin with.
really???

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 15, 2012
I know better wrote:
<quoted text>Marmet police have had numerous complaints but the town chooses to ignore them. One officer in particular who has been complained about on several occasions to the mayor directly is very unprofessional, does not know how to interact with the public, runs his mouth too much, and has no business being in law enforcement to begin with.
Let me guess ??? Karl with a "K"
really???

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Marmet and Chesapeake cops have been a joke ever since I was a kid I mean come on no complaints?? What town do you live in or what cop do you sleep with because they get plenty of complaints!!! And if you call them and they take time out of their"busy" schedules to show up they do nothing til someone gets hurt
ummm

Roanoke, VA

#8 Nov 16, 2012
I'm simply stating what our police commissioner said. The mayor and chef have said the same thing. Its not my words.
ummm

Roanoke, VA

#9 Nov 16, 2012
I know better wrote:
<quoted text>
Marmet police have had numerous complaints but the town chooses to ignore them. One officer in particular who has been complained about on several occasions to the mayor directly is very unprofessional, does not know how to interact with the public, runs his mouth too much, and has no business being in law enforcement to begin with.
Where were you when the reporter was interviewing people? Are you coming to the council meeting to advise council of your numerous complaints? Freddy told the reporter the stories were politically motivated and not true.
really???

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 16, 2012
I know from personal experience that Freddie will over look things until they get someone badly hurt!!!and I have been to council meetings in the past they are a joke. The "council police department and mayor Pauley are politically motivated" they a if you don't speak of the problem or address it it doesn't exist philosophy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best "BARTENDER" in Charleston 23 min customer 7
Josh Scott running for mayor charleston 25 min Voter 90
Look out "Drunk Drivers" The Snitch is near 58 min Cue Ball 18
warning!!!!!dont discipline your children they ... 1 hr Nonsense 6
Town Worker Arrested again! Wed resident 17
Buddy Tessling Mar 2 Amused 8
melissa newman Mar 2 curious 3
Marmet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web