Let us honor Rodney King

Posted in the Marmet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
His greatness

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Jun 18, 2012
I hope the powers to be in Los Angeles have enough decency to construct and erect a statue in honor of Rodney King who was a great American. He had to overcome and endure so much in his life. He is as of the same staure as the late great Rosa Parks and this great man deserves no less an honor.

Rest in peace
Rodney King
1965-2012

America is a much better nation because of you.
Whitey Ford

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2012
His greatness wrote:
I hope the powers to be in Los Angeles have enough decency to construct and erect a statue in honor of Rodney King who was a great American. He had to overcome and endure so much in his life. He is as of the same staure as the late great Rosa Parks and this great man deserves no less an honor.

Rest in peace
Rodney King
1965-2012

You've gotta be kidding me. LMFAO

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#3 Jun 18, 2012
His greatness wrote:
Rest in peace
Rodney King
1965-2012
If somehow you look at rodney king as a hero, Your hero's come very cheap to you.
King had a long history of alcohol, Drug abuse and violence being arrested who knows how many times. And you people look at this trash as a hero? I guess it shouldn't surprise me any.
His Greatness

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2012
No I am not kidding and I also hope that the state of California and especially the city of Los Angeles have flags flown at half mast the day of the funeral. Hopefully it'll be all over America.

The city of LA should also cover the funeral expenses.

Flush it.

#5 Jun 18, 2012
His Greatness wrote:
No I am not kidding and I also hope that the state of California and especially the city of Los Angeles have flags flown at half mast the day of the funeral. Hopefully it'll be all over America.
Tell me something? In what way do you see king as a hero? Why should the tax payers of the city of Los Angeles pay for anything? Why should flags be flown at half mast? Do you want your kids or grand children to grow up just like your hero king?
Otis Driftwood

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Flags are suppose to be flown half mast for fallen soldiers and heads of state, not crack heads who get drunk and drown in there pool
Civil rights

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Jun 18, 2012
I hope our President Barack Hussein Obama takes the lead on this and gives this great man his dues.

What about maybe a stamp honoring him in the future?
Whitey Ford

Nitro, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2012
How about toilet paper with his face printed on it?
Supporter

Summersville, WV

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Maybe put Rodney's image on food stamps.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jun 18, 2012
Good riddance!
Remus

San Angelo, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2012
WTF ??
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jun 18, 2012
His greatness wrote:
Rest in peace
Rodney King
1965-2012
Rodney was a drunk and a thug. He should be creamated in an outhouse.
Rodney King

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> Rodney was a drunk and a thug. He should be creamated in an outhouse.
why cant we all get along?
June 17 Rodney King day

Martinsburg, WV

#14 Jun 20, 2012
You heard it here first

Somewhere in the future they'll be a national holiday celebrating the life of Rodney King.

May God gently place this gentle soul into the palm of his hand and guide him into the kingdom of heaven

Mr King was a great American and should be honored as one

Rodney King
1965-2012
thin mint

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jun 20, 2012
I wish they would beat more of them, then they wouldn't kill, rape, or steal nearly as much!!!
GreyBox

Davisburg, MI

#16 Jun 20, 2012
I knew this thread would be good, lol.
yes

Morrison, TN

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Can't we all just get along.....RIP Rodney King!

Flush it.

#18 Jun 20, 2012
yes wrote:
Can't we all just get along.....RIP Rodney King!
NO !!!!!!
thin mint

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jun 20, 2012
I would say I hope he goes to heaven, but everyone knows that animals don't have souls....
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Jun 20, 2012
His Greatness wrote:
They probably would they are so happy that he is dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dunbar chief of police Bailes 5 min Dunbar resident 1
Antoine Anderson 13 min dtf 16
Keep your kids at home 30 min yellow house 6
Judge Ballard Family Court (Jul '12) 57 min smh due to stupidity 26
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Fakereporter 4,419
Judge Ballard 1 hr Lostsoul 3
Be careful: Marmet police issuing tickets right... 2 hr Madrid 19

Marmet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance