Cemeteries In Or Near Marmaduke ?

Cemeteries In Or Near Marmaduke ?

Posted in the Marmaduke Forum

Looking

Jacksonville, AR

#1 Oct 16, 2008
I'm from out of town and I was told that some of my family was possibly buried near Marmaduke. Can anyone tell me if there are any cemeteries in or near Marmaduke? I would appreciate any info you may have. Thanks
look at the obvious

Ozark, AL

#2 Oct 17, 2008
Yes there are several, Hartsoe, Cudd, Harvey's chapel, and several others. Look in the greene co library for listings of cemetaries and I beleive they actually have listings of those buried there.

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2008
Looking wrote:
I'm from out of town and I was told that some of my family was possibly buried near Marmaduke. Can anyone tell me if there are any cemeteries in or near Marmaduke? I would appreciate any info you may have. Thanks
Can you give a little more information? Your request is a little vague.
heather knuckles

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 20, 2008
i know mhere there is a cuple out in the cuntry where i live providence, and a cuple others
Linda Russom

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 23, 2008
Go to find a Grave,Type in your relatives name and as info as known.When you do that just put your relatives name then if it comes up put it on Greene county grave yards.That's how I.m getting all my info.If no luck on Green co. Try clay co. Graves. Paulette Hampton aka Linda Russom=Married name
another opinion

Walls, MS

#6 Dec 24, 2008
Linda Russom wrote:
Go to find a Grave,Type in your relatives name and as info as known.When you do that just put your relatives name then if it comes up put it on Greene county grave yards.That's how I.m getting all my info.If no luck on Green co. Try clay co. Graves. Paulette Hampton aka Linda Russom=Married name
Linda,my Grandmother was a russom from beech grove area
Linda Russom

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Mar 2, 2009
If your Grandmother was from Beech Grove She was definately kin to my Husband Ray Gene Russom son of Edgar Russom and Essie Mae Devore.
family gal

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2009
there is also Ramers Chapel Cementary
mom

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Apr 26, 2009
Go to www.argen.net/greene I think and it has all of greene county cemeteries on it.
thanks

Itta Bena, MS

#10 Dec 12, 2009
Thanks for the good information! I did not know you could look them up like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmaduke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas station gambling machines 7 min Superman 27
Car Break Ins 21 min myramae 17
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 39 min luci 17,418
play the word game (Nov '08) 41 min luci 12,770
seat belt ticket 48 min Pig watcher 20
Internet Service-PLWC 1 hr itsme 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr luci 4,542
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marmaduke Mortgages