as_kicker

Marble Falls, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Low life piece of crap. Lies to the government to get a check so she can lay around on her fat ass and watch TV. Her man hits her and is just as lazy. She never spends time with her kids and that is so sad. And she screwed over one of my good friends. She sells so many of her food stamps she can't keep straight who she owes what to. And correct me if I'm wrong but don't u have to work to file an income tax return to get money back? Funny how she gets one everyone. Sad sad woman who was a cum wad that should have been spit on the ground.

Since: Feb 13

Luling, TX

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Wow....sounds like u hit the nail on the head. How many times has she been divorced now? She can't seem to keep a house or a man. She never used to do drugs but now she can't stay away from em. Guess once she loses her kids for good she will wake up and realize. Pathetic liar who needs a serious reality check.
I agree

Kennett, MO

#3 Sep 23, 2013
She stays in jail alot too.
fed_up

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Hasn't she been arrested for fraud yet? How can you get state benefits if your kids don't live with you? Hurry up with the drug testing, don't think she will get anything then. And how sad that she goes around town telling people how she is such a great mom, what a joke. I haven't seen her kids around in like 3 weeks now. Those kids seem like good kids. I feel bad for them that they have a worthless mother. She lives in a house with no water and recently no electric. Not a very good environment for children.

Kennett, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Jennifer is a good person, she just needs to STAY AWAY from the piece of shit that she's married too!!!!!!

Kennett, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2014
she.s just as bad as he is. she's crazy!!!!!
sheknowswhothisi s

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2014
She has made so many promises to her kids and breaks everyone of them. She lives in a house with no electricity and hardly ever has the kids. She swings an axe and puts a hole in the counter. She was deemed unfit to be around people and yet she walks the streets. She chooses a man over her kids and that is sad. She needs to be locked up for everyone's safety. She has told her kids that she is going to kill herself. That's real smart. She is not a very good person and sucks at being a mother.
Nope

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2014
What's her maiden name?
sheknowswhothisi s

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2014
Green then Roberts Dixon Kemper Owen. Guess she ain't never satisfied.
SCarter

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2014
Is that who're still working the streets? Heard she's just as wide as she is tall. Very nasty beotch. And crazy, just don't understand how you can be that crazy and free to walk in society.
Joni Owens

Pensacola, FL

#11 Feb 9, 2015
Yall must get ur rocks off talking shit about people all day long.... I dont give a damn how much shit u talk about her but keep my brother outta your mouth. btw lee is a great man and a damn good father and brother. He would never turn his back on anyone unless there was a legit reason. If he would get away from all the drama and crazy ass bic*hes then there would be no problems. BTW i know for a fact that jennifer gets prescribed meds so therefore yall obviously dont know her that well!!! just sayin!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmaduke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tamera king 15 hr wondering 1
Meagan holder 16 hr lol 2
In need of Male french bulldog to breed my fema... (Nov '11) 16 hr Kendrick 43
Keep your pets inside 17 hr animal lover 1
Corrupt police department 17 hr JakJam 3
One word game (Sep '09) 17 hr Analog man 1,857
Who is the Guy that drives marroon f150 with t ... 17 hr Kelly 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marmaduke Mortgages