Hinesville, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2008
where is he from?
Want to know wrote:
Not someone u would want to hang with i take it
Pissed

Paragould, AR

#6 Feb 11, 2014
For your information this is his daughter and he is not a druggie or a thief he is one of the best damn people that ever graced this earth and is a lot better than you low life pieces of shit. And for your it information he has recently passed away and this shit needs to be taken down NOW
friend of family

Paragould, AR

#7 Feb 14, 2014
Come on ppl. Don't get on here and start bashing the dead. Clint was a good person who made some bad choices. I think it is fair to say we all have at one time or another. Let him rest in peace and please don't upset his family and friends. They are grieving for him. Show some respect for them.
tammy n

Kennett, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2014
Please leave his family alone. they are grieving for their father, son, brother. This is a good family and all they need is your friendship and prayers.
Really

Tampa, FL

#9 Apr 11, 2015
friend of family wrote:
Come on ppl. Don't get on here and start bashing the dead. Clint was a good person who made some bad choices. I think it is fair to say we all have at one time or another. Let him rest in peace and please don't upset his family and friends. They are grieving for him. Show some respect for them.
This was a three year post now it gotten brought up show respect wait its fn topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmaduke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in Paragould (Sep '08) 24 min Jingle 71
Paragould 4th of July fireworks display 26 min Hope It Helps 57
??? who got arrested this morning ?? 44 min Guest 4
gangs are taking over paragould (Jan '09) 44 min Jingle 39
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr luci 4,237
Change one letter in the word ! (Nov '09) 1 hr luci 11,039
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr luci 2,331
More from around the web

Marmaduke People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE