First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Student

Vincennes, IN

#1 Jan 7, 2009
Did yall see the fight that happened between Sarah Dabelko and Ashley Burks? any info
heath

Marmaduke, AR

#2 Jan 19, 2009
that was heather knuckles and sara dabelko ashley jumped n when jessika tried to help sara
dexter sandwich maker

AOL

#3 Jan 19, 2009
they got into it over that slop on a bun at the upcoming slopway shop. some call it subway. something about their mothers not get`in to work there
Student

Delphi, IN

#4 Jan 20, 2009
Um...... No It was Sarah and ashleys fight. Jessica jumped in for Sarah and Heather jumped in for Ashley. Okay, I saw the whole thing.. So I should know
cletus johnson

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2009
yeah they nasty one punched the ugly one
heather knuckles

Marmaduke, AR

#7 Jan 22, 2009
um no ths is heather i hit sara first it wuz never ashley intil jessica jumped on me then ashley hit jessica. thank u now get it rite.
heather knuckles

Marmaduke, AR

#8 Jan 22, 2009
the fite was me and sara i wuz chokin sara then jessica jumped on me {lol}. so who evre ths is get it right again. i got suspended for five days they all got two make any sense?

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2009
you probably got expelled longer because you try to act and talk like a wigger.
heath

Marmaduke, AR

#10 Jan 23, 2009
um ok who this. not even close hun am fron tha cuntrry
cletus johnson

United States

#11 Mar 2, 2009
we be noing u be geting ya learning at marmaduke da way you be typing
heath

Marmaduke, AR

#12 Mar 2, 2009
sure rite
what do u know

Malden, MO

#13 May 13, 2009
Student wrote:
Did yall see the fight that happened between Sarah Dabelko and Ashley Burks? any info
for one thing i never got in a fight with sarah...and this is ashley burke!!!! the fight was between sarah and heather and then jessica jumped in and i hit her end of story so b4 u start talking sh** get it right and grow the he\\ up...if you have something to say to me or about me how about you say it to my face and see where you end up k...

United States

#14 May 13, 2009
what do u know wrote:
<quoted text>
for one thing i never got in a fight with sarah...and this is ashley burke!!!! the fight was between sarah and heather and then jessica jumped in and i hit her end of story so b4 u start talking sh** get it right and grow the he\\ up...if you have something to say to me or about me how about you say it to my face and see where you end up k...
gee you sound like a real badass...i bet by next year you will be knocked up living in some trailer and welfare will be paying for your kids.wow im so impressed by you.
Kay--

United States

#16 May 14, 2009
what do u know wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow we got us some pure grade A drama queens there at marmaduke highschool, glad i'm finally out of there... wait till the day your knocked on your a**, your attitude will change then huh?.. and ain't you supposedly expecting two children.. wow thats the way a mother should act. I wish my mom was as cool as you. heres some advice.. GROW UP.. ALOT!! Keep playing little miss bada** and see where YOU end up.. Kay?
lol...
heather knuckles

Parks, AR

#17 May 16, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>gee you sound like a real badass...i bet by next year you will be knocked up living in some trailer and welfare will be paying for your kids.wow im so impressed by you.
your funny.. sorry im going to make xomthing of my life hun. do i know you?
Kay--

United States

#18 May 17, 2009
Here it goes again,like I said Grade A drama queens... Always gotta be in the middle of the drama, even when it has no concern to them..It does get old after a while. I promise. Good luck with making something of your life. being a drama queen makes no money.. just trouble. Ha
inmature sh--

Piggott, AR

#19 Jun 17, 2009
yup!!!! look yall really need to grow up and stop talking shit ...i wont live in a trailer and be on welfare because im better then that..its absolutly none of your buisness if i am pg or not or whatever...so before u judge how about you take a look in the mirror because ur life must not be that great if ur on here writting bullshit lies....if u have a problem with me how come u write it on here?????? why dont u just say it me... and get it over with...KAY!!!!! and dont worry my attitude has changed but when that person thinks they can "knock me on my ass "please try because i dont see that happinng.....
ohboy

Judsonia, AR

#20 Jun 18, 2009
Boy you guys are some rough ones..... You can tell you are all still in high school...or if not, should be. Ignore them. Who cares what they write on here????? What's getting on here trying to portray yourself as a dumba$$ gonna do for you? One day the real world will smack you all in the face and then you will realize how stupid and petty this all is.
yep

United States

#21 Jun 18, 2009
inmature sh-- wrote:
yup!!!! look yall really need to grow up and stop talking shit ...i wont live in a trailer and be on welfare because im better then that..its absolutly none of your buisness if i am pg or not or whatever...so before u judge how about you take a look in the mirror because ur life must not be that great if ur on here writting bullshit lies....if u have a problem with me how come u write it on here?????? why dont u just say it me... and get it over with...KAY!!!!! and dont worry my attitude has changed but when that person thinks they can "knock me on my ass "please try because i dont see that happinng.....
so your saying you wont be able to afford a trailor? whats your big dream wigger girl? to live in a cardboard box out in the alley? lol your proof that stupid people shouldnt breed.
ashley b

Malden, MO

#22 Jun 21, 2009
for one im not a "wigger" girl ...you seriously going to ask me what my big dream is well honey its apparently bigger then yours i plan on grad. high school then i am atteding csu (california)which i will already have a scholorship for i plan on attending there up to 10 years for a anthestoloigist incase you dont know what that is it is a doctor that gives anthesia.then while attenting college there i am going into marines ,so yeah my life is pretty much sit for me as long as i keep on doing what i am good at and i wont have to live in a trailor never have never will...beause i will have atleast a 4 bedroom 3 bath house,etc... so besides all this negaitivaty i have children to take care of..(.ha shit your messed up in your fucking brain ...marmaduke is small ass town and i have one year till i am outta there so as far as i am conserned how about you take your low life ass and go find a new job because this trashing people on the internet is the most inmature shit ever...and its really not working that great for you) I hope you grow up !!!..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmaduke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 min --Bad Dad-- 40,753
Place for rent in the area 2 hr Booblover 2
Another concerned citizen 2 hr Booblover 11
whos the new waitress at 412? 3 hr She needs me 32
Mane diz be fo my fanz mane...my new rap 3 hr bbc 1
puppies $20 each (Apr '10) 4 hr Johnnie brown 80
Dead deer 5 hr Looks good 141

Marmaduke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance