Medford's Beau Steak closed -- for now?

Sep 27, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CourierPostOnline

Beau Steak and Seafood in Medford, formerly upscale French Beau Rivage, is closed for what a sign on the property says is kitchen renovations.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2014
Henry Steinberg

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

I have $300.00 in gift certificaes that I just bought for this place. If they did close and are leading people to think they will soon open and sold me those gift certificates, as they did others, I was advised by the NJ Attorney General's Office that I am free to sign a criminal complaint for fraud against the owner. Can anyone verify if they are out of there. I would assume that they are closed because if you disconnect your phone you lose the number.

Signed

Pissed Off
Raine

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Beau Steak & Seafood was owned by the same person that owns Bradocks Tavern on Main St. in Medford. Perhaps you can call that restaurant for info. If it is the same owner maybe he will allow you to use your certificate there. Just a thought. Good Luck.
Susan

Princeton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Henry Steinberg wrote:
I have $300.00 in gift certificaes that I just bought for this place. If they did close and are leading people to think they will soon open and sold me those gift certificates, as they did others, I was advised by the NJ Attorney General's Office that I am free to sign a criminal complaint for fraud against the owner. Can anyone verify if they are out of there. I would assume that they are closed because if you disconnect your phone you lose the number.
Signed
Pissed Off
I just wanted to let you know that Beau is NOT owned by the same owner as Braddock's. The owners of Beau sold Braddock's a long time ago. I am not surprised if it is closed for good - it was awful. Braddock's is now wonderful - the chef from Beau Rivage (when it was good) is now the chef at Braddock's.
Melinda Medford NJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

I was given a 200.00 gift certificate for Beau's I guess it should go in the trash as the phone number is not inservice and if you are just having kicthen repairs, you would not disconnect your number. How upsetting...
Renegades08

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

you're better off, they bought snapper turtles that kids would catch in the local lakes
Retired Cop

Vincentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

Melinda go to Township get name of owner and ask for money by certified mail. If refuses sign mun court complaint for obtaining money by false pretenses the the lawyers will beg you to take your 200 but then the complaint withdraw is up to Judge
Tony

Medford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

They ripped me off for $200. for gift certificate and closed 2 months later. Since they have no assets and building owned by different llc I was screwed too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marlton Discussions

Search the Marlton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
When will verizon FIOS come to Mount Laurel? (Apr '09) 23 hr Bing 13
Corruption in Local Law Enforcement & in the Bu... (Jan '13) Jul 20 CitizenX 8
$30 worth of Japanese Food for $15 Jul 20 foodie 1
Whats miley cyrus's real phone number (Jan '08) Jul 19 maria 644
Indians living in Marlton NJ Jul 19 Joane Monroe township nj 3
Review: Breezewood Kennels (Jul '10) Jul 16 Dog guy 9
Camden family to be featured on 'Extreme Makeov... (Aug '07) Jul 3 cindy 114
•••
•••