First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Oakvale, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Does anyone know who Tiffany Carpenter Mcie Howell is with now?
not you

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Not you. I can't tolerate her but I don't want my family getting blamed for starting crap on her again. Leave mcie off her name. She doesn't belong. She's with everybody. So don't try figuring it out
finger

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
No I do not and could care less.You shvchould ask her.and being you so inttested I'd guess you were a formoer sucker.
dumb finger

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
finger wrote:
No I do not and could care less.You shvchould ask her.and being you so inttested I'd guess you were a formoer sucker.
Not a sucker...its her...lol
wrong question

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know who Tiffany Carpenter Mcie Howell is with now?
Its more like who she not with!!
chaos

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
finger wrote:
WHOOF! Someone recently suggested that you were "off your meds"? Seems you've gotten back on something! You "shvchould" be "inttested" in whose name is on the pill bottle before you take it! And, it's COULDN'T care less. THESE ARE NOT ORDINARY TYPOS!! However wasted you are, the pc will still perform spell check for you! Pay attention. At this rate, you'll end up with your dingus in a light socket,cause an electrical fire and burn down your whole neighborhood!!
finger

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2013
That was funny chaos I have to Give you that I chuckled a good bit.keep it up and I might even decide to be Nice to you. My god maybe I did take someone meds Other than mine.
wonder

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
I wonder how long this new boy Corey will stick around!
1 post removed
Worker

Lerona, WV

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Who is Corey.
wonder

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Worker wrote:
Who is Corey.
Corey Mollohan I believe is who they are talking about. I seen his truck at her house and her driving it around.
same old girl

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
I am Facebook friends with all three of them. Tiffany Dillon and Cory. These are all part of her games. They got married not even six months ago and are officially separated. That's why she's running with Cory And anyone else. Its funny to sit back and see this drama in my news feed. I was waiting for it to come out.
jus a passer by

Rupert, WV

#13 Feb 6, 2013
You can put lipstick on a pig,but...nevermind.RINGS DONT PLUG HOLES!
lol

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Just because a woman is married (and has a ring), doesn't mean she doesn't want her hole plugged by someone else. Friend: Hey, that girl is really cute, but she's married so I can't mess with her. You: Hey, a ring doesn't plug a hole.
funnu

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2013
lol wrote:
Just because a woman is married (and has a ring), doesn't mean she doesn't want her hole plugged by someone else. Friend: Hey, that girl is really cute, but she's married so I can't mess with her. You: Hey, a ring doesn't plug a hole.
that was funny
catty

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2013
So is this true 6 months of marital Bliss and her and Dillon are split? Wow. Kinda feel sorry for her. She probably thinks she's cool lol
moved on

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2013
catty wrote:
So is this true 6 months of marital Bliss and her and Dillon are split? Wow. Kinda feel sorry for her. She probably thinks she's cool lol
Yes its true and she's already moved on to her next victim!
1 post removed
fimger

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2013
What a bunch of losers if this is the kind of things that you find interesting now wonder our nation is in the condition its in. Your more interested in which of your neighbors is doing who then what your government is doing to you.
You deserve it when Obama screws you.
you all probably voted for him.
Rock cave

Bluefield, WV

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Her dad is a great preacher. He cannot help what their little angel does. She is wild and will never settle down. But her mom should not up hold her in what she does. People in Webster county and any other county knows what their gaughter is.so do not go to church and let on in public that she is perfect.that it is every one else that does wrong.. Wake up.
understand

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Karma can be harsh. You reap what you sew. Her family thinks its everyone else but her. Playing house must have got old. Feel sorry for all the people she has hurt. She's strange! She was like that in high-school I graduated with her I didn't trust her with my boyfriend!
i heard

United States

#22 Feb 14, 2013
She lost her house she's not working left Dillon for some boy with money who can buy her pills?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fundraiser for me 5 hr Webster 3
My blow up doll missing 9 hr myrtle 11
Drugs (Mar '17) 16 hr Mynameisangie 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr snickers 4,304
Delmas Frames phone number (Mar '17) Wed Delmas 7
Mayor Baber caught stealing from school fund Wed Robert 30
Ridding your Neighborhood of drugs (Jan '11) Wed Tater 5

Marlinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance