Greenbrier County man charged with se...

Greenbrier County man charged with sexual assault of teen

There are 123 comments on the Register-herald.com story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Greenbrier County man charged with sexual assault of teen. In it, Register-herald.com reports that:

A Greenbrier County man is in jail, charged with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-herald.com.

DUH

Lewisburg, WV

#101 Aug 7, 2009
Amen Ed. I agree you have done a good job of raising your kids. And I agree you have changed a lot over the years. Not many men would raise a kid on their own that was not theirs biologically.
Ed and kids

Princeton, WV

#102 Aug 7, 2009
DUH wrote:
Amen Ed. I agree you have done a good job of raising your kids. And I agree you have changed a lot over the years. Not many men would raise a kid on their own that was not theirs biologically.
thank you!
DUH

Lewisburg, WV

#103 Aug 7, 2009
You are welcome.
OMG

Princeton, WV

#104 Aug 8, 2009
I believe they were referring to Ensley and not you Ed. We know that you have a shady past but you grew up alot when your children came along. I have to admit standing up and raising Cat's first born when the real father couldn't do it, so KUDOS to you!
Ed and kids wrote:
<quoted text>this is ed and i have never been acussed of anything like that.i did raise children to a younger lady it started when she had her first born and her father would not have anything to do with her so i stepped in and starting getting the things she needed i grew very attached to her.and then it started between me and her mother and then we ended up having 1 more girl.i was not happy with the way they was treated so i went to legal aid and the sherrifs dept.i had a nice place to live for them.the sheriff dept was at the door when i took them out of that enviroment.then we had austin another happy day.i have spent several years trying to fix my wrongs!and be a part of this town. i know i was a asshole a long time ago but i keep trying to make it right.would i take it back HELL NO i have three great kids and their proud of me as well.so before you start putting me down get the facts.and iam at the feild every day with my son come on down and talk to me.and yes i have been in jail several times but noor charges like that it was more like attempted murder with intent to kill and more.so dont fuck with me and my kids please or i will go back to the old ED
!!
wvjokes

United States

#105 Aug 9, 2009
I didnt know they had a age limit in WV between relatives
Incognito

Princeton, WV

#106 Aug 9, 2009
Get a life Bozo
wvjokes wrote:
shrewser

Charleston, WV

#107 Aug 12, 2009
Ed and kids wrote:
<quoted text>this is ed and i have never been acussed of anything like that.i did raise children to a younger lady it started when she had her first born and her father would not have anything to do with her so i stepped in and starting getting the things she needed i grew very attached to her.and then it started between me and her mother and then we ended up having 1 more girl.i was not happy with the way they was treated so i went to legal aid and the sherrifs dept.i had a nice place to live for them.the sheriff dept was at the door when i took them out of that enviroment.then we had austin another happy day.i have spent several years trying to fix my wrongs!and be a part of this town. i know i was a asshole a long time ago but i keep trying to make it right.would i take it back HELL NO i have three great kids and their proud of me as well.so before you start putting me down get the facts.and iam at the feild every day with my son come on down and talk to me.and yes i have been in jail several times but noor charges like that it was more like attempted murder with intent to kill and more.so dont fuck with me and my kids please or i will go back to the old ED
!!
ed has done his best ido know this guy and does does not deserve this kind of trash gotta give him the credit he got coming but too many people dwell on the past and not the now and nows what counts so people butt out of this famlies life and get one yourself cause i support and praise this good guy whose did a great job go get em ed
ADB

Princeton, WV

#108 Aug 14, 2009
look who r u to judge? That is what kills me about u people. i know the man and his wife and they do take care of there kids. Second of all i know Mr.Lilly and he does not smoke crack. On top of that u people need to clean out your closets before u clean out someone elses.
haha

Oakvale, WV

#109 Aug 17, 2009
wvjokes wrote:
is that what you told your mom when you asked to move here?
unknown rider

Smoot, WV

#110 Aug 18, 2009
Judith wrote:
I love sex.
Nothing wrong with the 'ol "in out in out".
okay,have you been laid lately uh i doubt it,not a place for such comments!
ROOSTER

Waterloo, Canada

#111 Aug 21, 2009
Bottom line is, look at the person not the crime, ensley has been in and out of jail all his life for various offenses, depending on what day of the week it is which name he goes by, sometimes its marvin ensley vance, other times its ensley marvin kersey.
What ever happened to the 3 strikes rule, cause he has struck out many many times, he has lost his drivers license to DUI and got them back, he is always fighting in white sulphur,and the thing that fires my ass is that he is quite capable of getting a real job
But no, he goes out and works odd jobs for people and none of those last very long, he quits.
Its pretty sad that u have a wife that u got pregnant at 13 or 14 somehwere in that timeframe,
Seems to be the petophile pattern,,
Ensley, u r a P.O.S. And u deserve everything u get, if it was my daughter, u would have already dissapeared from the community by now
ed kersey

Princeton, WV

#112 Aug 25, 2009
sounds like you dont know jack about ensley. he has always went by one name he has only been locked up a couple of times. and he lost his license for not paying child support for kids he was and still is raising.and like a lot of loggers he has switched jobs several times. Ibet he can work your ass in the dirt!and he does do side jobs when theres no work.the only thing you got right is the fighting and he is good at it so go try him out!
shrewser

Charleston, WV

#113 Aug 26, 2009
ed kersey wrote:
sounds like you dont know jack about ensley. he has always went by one name he has only been locked up a couple of times. and he lost his license for not paying child support for kids he was and still is raising.and like a lot of loggers he has switched jobs several times. Ibet he can work your ass in the dirt!and he does do side jobs when theres no work.the only thing you got right is the fighting and he is good at it so go try him out!
how true you said it right he coached both my boys in wss football and the whole teamliked and respected this guy as for the rest ok folks so what good is the past what counts is the now so go elsewhere with all the venom it solves nothing .it only causes more misery and hard feelings so lets leave this kinda of trash anone
Questionable

Princeton, WV

#114 Aug 30, 2009
Here is my simple reply "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" because it is ever American's Right and best of luck to all that is affected
methodman

Charleston, WV

#115 Sep 6, 2009
Angry wrote:
Put him in prison and let the general population show him what it is like to be raped, over and over again. Prison inmates have no respect for a child rapist.
right on
1 post removed
KATHARINE

Clear Spring, MD

#117 Sep 27, 2009
DUH wrote:
How do u do this in a mannerly way?Ed was never asked to step in and raise Oreanna He felt the need to step in when he started fucking me!What does it matter!I RAISE MY KIDS hOW MANY TIMES DID U SEE ED ACTUALLY STAND UP AND RAISE THEM ALONE?NEVER i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FROM 15-30 ED JUST STEPS IN WHEN HE FEELS THE NEED TO PLAY DADDY!I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO PLAY INTO YOUR ALLS GAMES I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMMUINITY WEB SITE TO TALK GOOD THINGS NOT TO HARP ON OTHER PEOPLES LIVES THAT U REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT.NOW U DO DID I MAKE IT CLEAR OREANNA DIDNT NEED A DADDY AND IF HE WAS SUCH A GOOD DADDY WHY DOESNT SHE CALL HIM DADDY?SHES DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT ONE JUST AS SHE ALWAYS HAS SHES GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO LOVE HER!ANYWAYS.....THIS WEB SITE IS NOT ABOUT KATHARINE,OREANNA AND ED THIS IS ABOUT ENSLY AND THEN AGAIN WHY HARP ON HIM AND HIS FAMILY DO ANY OF U TRULY KNOW?DIDNT THINK SO!
someone who knows

Princeton, WV

#118 Sep 28, 2009
KATHARINE wrote:
<quoted text>How do u do this in a mannerly way?Ed was never asked to step in and raise Oreanna He felt the need to step in when he started fucking me!What does it matter!I RAISE MY KIDS hOW MANY TIMES DID U SEE ED ACTUALLY STAND UP AND RAISE THEM ALONE?NEVER i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FROM 15-30 ED JUST STEPS IN WHEN HE FEELS THE NEED TO PLAY DADDY!I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO PLAY INTO YOUR ALLS GAMES I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMMUINITY WEB SITE TO TALK GOOD THINGS NOT TO HARP ON OTHER PEOPLES LIVES THAT U REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT.NOW U DO DID I MAKE IT CLEAR OREANNA DIDNT NEED A DADDY AND IF HE WAS SUCH A GOOD DADDY WHY DOESNT SHE CALL HIM DADDY?SHES DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT ONE JUST AS SHE ALWAYS HAS SHES GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO LOVE HER!ANYWAYS.....THIS WEB SITE IS NOT ABOUT KATHARINE,OREANNA AND ED THIS IS ABOUT ENSLY AND THEN AGAIN WHY HARP ON HIM AND HIS FAMILY DO ANY OF U TRULY KNOW?DIDNT THINK SO!
oreanna does call Ed daddy anything them kids got was from there daddy.he is there for them!who gets them what they need without the states help?ED everyone has figured you out catharine!so dont try to make ed look like the bad guy. I was there when you lied and said he hit you so they would lock him up and then you would sleep with whoever time after time.you need meds. sorry ed is still suffering!who is up on drug charges?who is on home incariction?leave the guy alone.I KNOW HIS KIDS IS HIS LIFE!!!!!!!
SO TRUE

Princeton, WV

#119 Sep 28, 2009
Katharine Florence Kersey Delivery of a controlled substance-hydrocodone 60A-4-401 Conspiracy (with April Dawn Mace) to deliver a controlled substance-hydrocodone 60A-4-401
hard to believe

Princeton, WV

#120 Sep 29, 2009
KATHARINE wrote:
<quoted text>How do u do this in a mannerly way?Ed was never asked to step in and raise Oreanna He felt the need to step in when he started fucking me!What does it matter!I RAISE MY KIDS hOW MANY TIMES DID U SEE ED ACTUALLY STAND UP AND RAISE THEM ALONE?NEVER i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FROM 15-30 ED JUST STEPS IN WHEN HE FEELS THE NEED TO PLAY DADDY!I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO PLAY INTO YOUR ALLS GAMES I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMMUINITY WEB SITE TO TALK GOOD THINGS NOT TO HARP ON OTHER PEOPLES LIVES THAT U REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT.NOW U DO DID I MAKE IT CLEAR OREANNA DIDNT NEED A DADDY AND IF HE WAS SUCH A GOOD DADDY WHY DOESNT SHE CALL HIM DADDY?SHES DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT ONE JUST AS SHE ALWAYS HAS SHES GOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO LOVE HER!ANYWAYS.....THIS WEB SITE IS NOT ABOUT KATHARINE,OREANNA AND ED THIS IS ABOUT ENSLY AND THEN AGAIN WHY HARP ON HIM AND HIS FAMILY DO ANY OF U TRULY KNOW?DIDNT THINK SO!
LOL LOL...OMG ...when the heck did Katherine Kersey ever use manners...didn't even know it knew what they were.
yes

Normantown, WV

#121 Sep 29, 2009
I thought that this was about a 17 year old getting raped and the bastard that did it going to jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 36 min Really 4,406
Murder on 92 1 hr Curious 30
Baber is PTSD 10 hr Homer 8
Lost Oldest Friend? 13 hr RealMC 18
Free Trip to Hawaii 18 hr Burl Smith 1
Jessica wolfe 23 hr Solo 3
Teachers Sat You are an ignora... 3

Marlinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance