United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

come on boys your not when close .I think with all the guy time you boys spend together is affecting your minds.or what is left of them .it's all that blood you loose when you are all together.that must be it .
anon

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

It's kind of interesting that all of a sudden you changed everything about the way you type! Did you suddenly become retarded or are the pills taking effect OR is the dog shit fumes finally getting to you?
anon

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

dont worry i bet we have some help coming for you i called the humane society and mental health for you today they said they would be happy to drop by with a couple deputys tomorrow to check on you
anon

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

She won't reply. She's over on Norman's site reading all the sex acts against Brad Totten. He posted that today. It's a pretty good read actually.
Good

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Looks like Judy's big mouth running on all the forums have finally gotten her what she deserves! She has run her big yap on Etater, Beautiful Pocahontas, The Commentator and Topix for far too long. Eventually, things had to get "too hot" for her!
anon

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Is that "Too Hot" on etater?
I bet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Think what you want sweetie but I am not judy.with your intelligence level I bet even even god couldn't change your mind. And what makes you think there is just one of us playing with you .It never crossed your peanut sized mind did it. It's really bothering you and that is funny .You think it's judy and have made a big deal out of it .Even trying to tell us all how smart you are .Too bad sweetie just like with your date you have struck out .
anon

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

is judy some kind of old pervert? every post she makes has something to do with sex. its strange.
Barry Sharp

Green Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh yes I'm very close Judy. You see you forgot that after you post on topix, the next time you go to topix the last name used to post automatically stays in the queue under name. You see when you left the library last week, and topix was logged into by the next person signing for the computer "I Bet" showed up in the name slot. The librarian was notified and they checked the library log and "I Bets" posting times were the same as Judy Curry's computer use log entries. He said that they were going to ban you from using library computers, and you didn't reply for almost a week after getting caught. Don't know where your posting from now, or who's computer your using, but you have been caught, you can try to spin it anyway you want Judy.

You have a nice day

The guy that once tried to help you,

Barry
You Bet

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Barry, from your time on etater, you wouldn't need to even validate anything with the librarian. Look at the way "I Bet" posts. Erratic, sometimes decent spelling and punctuation (pre-pill), sometimes horrible. And let's not forget the constant sexual references. I remember the incident with the truck, seems like you were just being a decent person but good ol' "I Bet" needed more didn't she? THAT is Judy, THAT is what she does. She is a user and a coward. She and Sideshowslob ran etater after you left and now they're running the Commentator. Think about that. Norman doesn't want decent people, he wants lunatics who are easily swayed and can be fooled into believing whatever bullshit he's ready to force feed them.
Independent

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I read "too hot" on etater. That was always a good read, not that I agreed most of the time. There's no way Judy is both "I bet" AND "too hot". What she wrote on etater was decent political commentary. What pills are you ppl snorting?
Huh

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

anon wrote:
is judy some kind of old pervert? every post she makes has something to do with sex. its strange.
Whats wrong with that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marlinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married women? 10 min Ted 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min bacon hater 56,636
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 23 min tate 169
bad boys of white sulphur 3 hr Tab 5
Hotties of White Sulphur 15 hr unknown 10
Who is saylor arnold 23 hr Saylor Arnold 4
what did he do now Fri wondering 1

Search the Marlinton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Marlinton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000