Pocahontas Commentator!
anon

Hillsboro, WV

#145 Mar 23, 2013
finally someone wrote:
Norman Alderman is a liar who willfully entertains false information and half-truths on his blog to slander those whose political, religious, or in general philosophy does not fall in category with his or anyone who is a close associate.
I will work earnestly with anyone who has a grievance regarding Alderman's practices and can show how they were damaged by his ongoing unscrupulous activities.
A joint complaint may be accumulated within the coming weeks.
alderman says he was issued a restraining order and i had a chance run in with a charleston lawyer, when asked how it went he said "good" that's all i have

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146 Mar 26, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>alderman says he was issued a restraining order and i had a chance run in with a charleston lawyer, when asked how it went he said "good" that's all i have
Not much, but thanks for the update, anon.
ru4real

Marlinton, WV

#147 Mar 26, 2013
I have talked to some folks who were there. I'm sure the Times will have a report about it, or I'd be surprised if it doesn't.
mmx

Hillsboro, WV

#148 Mar 27, 2013
ru4real wrote:
I have talked to some folks who were there. I'm sure the Times will have a report about it, or I'd be surprised if it doesn't.
the road has been paved for the civil suit.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#149 Mar 28, 2013
mmx wrote:
<quoted text> the road has been paved for the civil suit.
You said it! Also, from e-mails I've been getting, there are sincere efforts out there to further strengthen the Internet laws that are giving the fat man nightmares. Hasta la vista, Normie...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#150 Mar 28, 2013
mmx wrote:
<quoted text> the road has been paved for the civil suit.
Although the burden is easier to prove in a civil suit, percentage-wise, I'm thinking Normie can get more sympathy from the jurors than most other folks. He's done a lot more than just being a pain in the butt. Plus, he has a very good attorney.
I'm being objective, not pro-fat man.
seriously

Marlinton, WV

#151 Mar 28, 2013
Norman is his own attorney, when he acquires his own Doctorate of jurisprudence then he can think he is not is own worse enemy. The Good people of this county have turned a blind eye to this idiot long enough, The Town Idiot needs to be educated.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#152 Mar 28, 2013
seriously wrote:
Norman is his own attorney, when he acquires his own Doctorate of jurisprudence then he can think he is not is own worse enemy. The Good people of this county have turned a blind eye to this idiot long enough, The Town Idiot needs to be educated.
Isn't Paul Detch representing him or are you just assuming he's representing himself? I'd give my right arm for Paul Detch.
anon

Marlinton, WV

#153 Mar 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
Norman is his own attorney, when he acquires his own Doctorate of jurisprudence then he can think he is not is own worse enemy. The Good people of this county have turned a blind eye to this idiot long enough, The Town Idiot needs to be educated.
alderman v reality, my money is on the latter!
ru4real

Marlinton, WV

#154 Mar 29, 2013
According to the newspaper Alderman represented himself in court on the 20th and apparently not very well.
anon

Marlinton, WV

#155 Mar 29, 2013
ru4real wrote:
According to the newspaper Alderman represented himself in court on the 20th and apparently not very well.
the wv supreme court pretty much called norm an idiot,joliffe thinks he's either a liar or facilitating a lie. if that's not the writing on the wall i can't read!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#156 Mar 31, 2013
I'm waiting to see what Normie wants to 'discover'. How about it? It's a procedural right. If everything is par for the course, he'll probably have to pry information from somebody's white-knuckled fingers.

I liked Jaynell's coverage in the Times. Good work.
anon

Hillsboro, WV

#157 Apr 1, 2013
t-topaz wrote:
I'm waiting to see what Normie wants to 'discover'. How about it? It's a procedural right. If everything is par for the course, he'll probably have to pry information from somebody's white-knuckled fingers.
I liked Jaynell's coverage in the Times. Good work.
jaynell couldn't write her number on a bathroom wall!
ru4real

Marlinton, WV

#158 Apr 1, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
jaynell couldn't write her number on a bathroom wall!
Bad form. Let it go.
anon

Marlinton, WV

#159 Apr 1, 2013
ru4real wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad form. Let it go.
your'e right.
anon

Marlinton, WV

#160 Apr 1, 2013
how about a newspaper article full of acronyms without any explanation ,lot of orgs. share those?
homey

Hillsboro, WV

#161 Apr 1, 2013
anon wrote:
how about a newspaper article full of acronyms without any explanation ,lot of orgs. share those?
Actually that sounds more like the last editor, the one that sold out, than it does Jaynell. Of course others might disagree with me.
back2back

Marlinton, WV

#162 Apr 1, 2013
homey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that sounds more like the last editor, the one that sold out, than it does Jaynell. Of course others might disagree with me.
Well I agree with you. Jaynell taking over that paper from that Pritt was the best thing to happen to it since Pritt got there.
Jumpin Jimmy

Nuevo Cuscatlán, El Salvador

#163 Apr 1, 2013
Bob Martin is a bad hire you will soon see why.
back2back

Marlinton, WV

#164 Apr 1, 2013
Jumpin Jimmy wrote:
Bob Martin is a bad hire you will soon see why.
I don't see a lot of people lining up to disagree with you. If he had a lot of fans he would have been elected. A slug could have beat Donna Meadows Price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richwood Little Houses 5 min Teepee 14
David Ryan (Feb '15) 3 hr Fooy 7
Mayor Bob Baber Is A Crybaby 3 hr cheese with the wine 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Native 3,993
Hospital bottoms 6 hr answer man 56
murder on maple street (Jul '15) Sun Wow 23
Moose is trash Sun Curious 18

Marlinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marlinton Mortgages