Multi-car crash reported on Route 9W

Jul 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RecordOnline.com

Reports indicate a multi-car crash occurred on Route 9W in Marlboro on the Ulster-Orange county line about 8 a.m. The crash happened at the cross street of Conway Road near Mill Creek Gofl Course.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
bergs43

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Horrible. I'm so thankful both do not have serious injuries. I passed by this awful accident yesterday morning as I live right up the hill in Marlboro. I decided a few weeks ago NOT to make that left onto Conway Road, after seeing skid marks where I normally turn. People are FLYING on 9W, after all the speed limit is 55 along that stretch. A person has to be very alert along this road because not only is the speed limit way too fast but people are making lefts, rights and shooting out from side roads. Anyone who drives this route during rush hour knows it's near imposible to make a RIGHT from a side road, never mind a left. Sigh. Let's put our cell phones down, eyes up and hands on the wheel, please? Oh, why weren't any tickets issued? I don't understand.
HCF

Garnett, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Hope everyone was okay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Marlboro News Video

•••
•••

Marlboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marlboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••