hog tails in fifth ward
Paying consumer

Pollock, LA

#1 Nov 14, 2012
The daytime employees in this store are incredibly rude! I sure as hell hope it makes you feel good to be so ugly and rude to people you don't not even know.... And further more your professionalism has much room for improvement! Burger flipping and ringing up the locals beer don't make you no better than anyone else! Simply pathetic.......
Have a nice f@#&ing day you old bags!
Also paying consumer

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
I am so sorry you had a bad experience. But, i go here all the time, and have to disagree with you. The employees are very nice and super-friendly. And the owner supports his local community. Maybe you just had a bad day, even the person that waited on you had a bad day. But, hope you give it another try.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 20, 2012
The ladies, Ms. Rene, Beryl, Claudia, are all very nice. They are friendly to everyone.
Paying consumer

Pineville, LA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Say what you will but I know when someone is being rude to me!
Paying consumer

Pineville, LA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Oh and one more thing, next time your talking about someone make sure that the persons "sister" is not standing right there listening to you talk about her sister being so rude! My actions are only reactions of how you treat me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marksville officer charged with murder accused ... Apr 10 Laverne 2
News Jury selection continues in murder trial of Lou... Mar '17 JMSGREENHOUSE 1
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) Feb '17 Davis 39
Where to go get free gas!! Feb '17 Timmy 1
News Major Drug Bust-Pineville (Jul '06) Jan '17 Real 14
who know what up with that new girl working at ... Dec '16 Know it all 1
News Pictured left Derrick Stafford, picture right N... Dec '16 Know it all 3

Marksville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marksville Mortgages