Don't move here
Just take it in

Midlothian, IL

#1 Dec 27, 2012
To anyone thinking about moving here reconsider .midlothian police are on a power trip theyll get you .I was ticketed for garbage cans beeing out to late.'For the most part we have a bunch of rejects the good cops want to leave and go elsewhere we got a bunch of Barney Fifes with guns.I went to school with a few of these idiots and no one associated with them in high school they were rejects now they are on our streets.Dont move here you'll regret it.
fritz smitts

Blue Island, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I agree 100% if your to lazy to bring in your cans , don't move here .
Resident

Midlothian, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2012
I agree 100 percent don't move here this towns on a fast spiral down .
Anyway

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Would never think of moving to Midlo to begin with..
Police

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Hey idiot, do you really think the police have nothing better to do than write tickets for your garbage cans?? Maybe you should blame the people on the board for ordering them to do such things for revenue. Think before you speak
fritz smitts wrote:
fritz smitts

Blue Island, IL

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Police wrote:
Hey idiot, do you really think the police have nothing better to do than write tickets for your garbage cans?? Maybe you should blame the people on the board for ordering them to do such things for revenue. Think before you speak
<quoted text>
read before you post !
thanks to the pd

Midlothian, IL

#7 Dec 27, 2012
for making the losers not want to live here anymore, that's a start to an improvement!
wow

Portage, MI

#8 Dec 27, 2012
fritz smitts wrote:
hey Mr Dick Head, f you and your cans
wow

Portage, MI

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Police wrote:
<quoted text>
no you find out who is call on you then you bet some ass
Jimmy John

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
You see the cans on her?
St Louis

Midlothian, IL

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Lived in Mid low 1973 till 199? and got a ticket for late cans.That was under Raday.
Curious

Hines, IL

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Anyway wrote:
Would never think of moving to Midlo to begin with..
Then why would you be on the Midlothian message board?
THE WISEGUY

Homer Glen, IL

#13 Dec 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>no you find out who is call on you then you bet some ass
Ok tough guy. First, learn how to write and spell. Then you "find out who is call on you" and then, go "bet" some ass. illiterate moron..
watch Ur 6

Griffith, IN

#15 Dec 28, 2012
tickets for trash' trash can.... Pfft all of Midlothian is a trash can...where would police draw the line, i mean look at it...In fact i thought that's where waste management dumped other city s trash ??
wow

Portage, MI

#17 Dec 28, 2012
THE WISEGUY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok tough guy. First, learn how to write and spell. Then you "find out who is call on you" and then, go "bet" some ass. illiterate moron..
Hey Dick go f your self
Helpful User

Orland Park, IL

#19 Dec 29, 2012
Once again, Midlothian is focusing on nonsense tickets. Who cares about the hookers up and down 147th street, huh? What a joke....
soooo

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Just take it in wrote:
To anyone thinking about moving here reconsider .midlothian police are on a power trip theyll get you .I was ticketed for garbage cans beeing out to late.'For the most part we have a bunch of rejects the good cops want to leave and go elsewhere we got a bunch of Barney Fifes with guns.I went to school with a few of these idiots and no one associated with them in high school they were rejects now they are on our streets.Dont move here you'll regret it.
you are absolutely right about the midlo cops! I've been saying it for years. They were loosers in high school, they go to community college, become a midlo cop because that is the only town that would hire them, and now they want to get even with the world !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Letter to All Veteran's 1 hr more censorship 25
Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12) 2 hr Wayne 179
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 2 hr bozo 1
Could Officer Frank Podbielniak be the next BI ... (May '10) 7 hr How Many 247
A cowardly excuse for a man 8 hr taxpayer 28
Tokar Fest 2017 8 hr Want to Know 6
Edward Moody (Jul '12) 10 hr The 111th Street ... 115

Markham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance