First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dolton PD

Grayslake, IL

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Can't wait for a real leader to be elected to lead us out of the Shaw error (era)....Ronnie was nothing but Shaw's lap dog. Riley has been exposing Ronnie for who he is at every board meeting...an incompetent buffoon! Herzog and Evangeline are running the village (into the ground) and we need change!
nice one

Rockford, IL

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Dolton PD wrote:
Can't wait for a real leader to be elected to lead us out of the Shaw error (era)....Ronnie was nothing but Shaw's lap dog. Riley has been exposing Ronnie for who he is at every board meeting...an incompetent buffoon! Herzog and Evangeline are running the village (into the ground) and we need change!
..if riley gets in and I hope he the police dept. Will be in for some major changes..hopefully he brings in a state trooper buddy to run the department. That is just what the Dolton PD needs, boy will a lot of officers go run and hide because they might have to do some work!
just ask

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 4, 2012
nice one wrote:
<quoted text>..if riley gets in and I hope he the police dept. Will be in for some major changes..hopefully he brings in a state trooper buddy to run the department. That is just what the Dolton PD needs, boy will a lot of officers go run and hide because they might have to do some work!
No one coming here! Who are you kidding. Just keep that up!
nice one

Rockford, IL

#4 Nov 4, 2012
You might just be one who is going to run and hide
dolton voter

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 6, 2012
No way would I vote for Rogers he does not even live in Dolton.He just moved in Dolton in the last couple of years and he is a renter and not a home owner.I worked with Rogers and also ran with him in a election,and he was arrogant.Rogers would sale Dolton out to the lowest bidder.Anybody but Ronnie an Rogers.
just curious

Riverdale, IL

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Riley is a snake, He is just as dumb as Ronnie, I actually think Ronnie might be smarter. Riley has no clue what is going on, he asks all them questions because he dont live in town so on the night of board meeting he is a dummy. People need to see Riley for who he is, Even Frank has realized that he is a snake. He doesnt care about the citizens he is all for self. He wont get my vote. The States Attorney Office even talking about him, Snake , Snake , Snake
Craig

Orland Park, IL

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Riley Rogers is a little Napoleon minded openly gay activist who really lives in heavily gay Lincoln Park. His hobbies are playing with Barbie Dolls and cross dressing at midnight on the corner of Woodlawn and Sibley.
same old same old

Country Club Hills, IL

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Mayor Lewis has been a trustee and Mayor for how long in this town??? Way too long. Why would any resident continue to keep him in office. Look at the town and how it has degressed in during his time in office. Nothing better and everything is worse off, especially crime. How many people in Dolton know a neighbor that has had their house broken into??? I bet you just about everyone and this isn't a blast on the po po but I do know that they run minimum staffing on shifts just about everyday and they can't be everywhere. I think Riley with his Police background will bring the level of the police department way up and bring the staffing levels back up at the police dept. anyways off the police subject. We need to change the politicans in Dolton. Ronnie has had his chance over the last 20 or so years. Riley for Mayor!!!!!!!!!!
just curious

Riverdale, IL

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Riley does not even live in Dolton, he is a joke
help

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 23, 2012
same old same old wrote:
Mayor Lewis has been a trustee and Mayor for how long in this town??? Way too long. Why would any resident continue to keep him in office. Look at the town and how it has degressed in during his time in office. Nothing better and everything is worse off, especially crime. How many people in Dolton know a neighbor that has had their house broken into??? I bet you just about everyone and this isn't a blast on the po po but I do know that they run minimum staffing on shifts just about everyday and they can't be everywhere. I think Riley with his Police background will bring the level of the police department way up and bring the staffing levels back up at the police dept. anyways off the police subject. We need to change the politicans in Dolton. Ronnie has had his chance over the last 20 or so years. Riley for Mayor!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you about Mayor Lewis,he must surely go. But please not Rogers I know him too and he is not one to be trusted. He will sell the village to the highest bidder.Rogers thinks and have spoken about the ignorant and uneducated voters in dolton .NO VOTE FOR ROGERS NO VOTE FOR RONNIE.
John in the John

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 26, 2012
I am not sure who all may be running but Rogers is a viable candidate from what I see. He ask a million questions at the Board meeting most of which they can't answer so that tells me he is at least looking at things. The other trustees just vote. Iam not sure if he lives here or not but does it matter those that do live here has done NONE of us any good. If he steps out there he will learn real quick whats up and hopefully address it with the citizens of Dolton in mind. So if Rogers does file for Mayor I will surely be considering him over our current Mayor.
a dolton voter

Riverdale, IL

#13 Nov 27, 2012
John in the John wrote:
I am not sure who all may be running but Rogers is a viable candidate from what I see. He ask a million questions at the Board meeting most of which they can't answer so that tells me he is at least looking at things. The other trustees just vote. Iam not sure if he lives here or not but does it matter those that do live here has done NONE of us any good. If he steps out there he will learn real quick whats up and hopefully address it with the citizens of Dolton in mind. So if Rogers does file for Mayor I will surely be considering him over our current Mayor.
Rogers follows Tr. Green on almost every vote.He ask Mike and I some of the same question prior to the meetings.PAY ATTENTION:iF HE DOES NOT GET THE ANSWER THAT HE WANTS,HE STILL VOTES YES-you go figure. Well guess thats politics-and some voters get blindsided and some can see thru his game.
BTW

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 27, 2012
a dolton voter wrote:
<quoted text>Rogers follows Tr. Green on almost every vote.He ask Mike and I some of the same question prior to the meetings.PAY ATTENTION:iF HE DOES NOT GET THE ANSWER THAT HE WANTS,HE STILL VOTES YES-you go figure. Well guess thats politics-and some voters get blindsided and some can see thru his game.
Ha! I've seen them call her name and she not know where they were in the meeting enough times to not believe that. And having had the privilege of hearing Mike speak it is more surprising that he still asks him any questions at all. So where else would the department heads in Dolton get hired to do the same jobs?
Lisa

Orland Park, IL

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Rogers is a short gay activist..... He believes in giving short people like himself extra phone books to sit on for Christmas......
U OK

Riverdale, IL

#16 Nov 28, 2012
BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! I've seen them call her name and she not know where they were in the meeting enough times to not believe that. And having had the privilege of hearing Mike speak it is more surprising that he still asks him any questions at all. So where else would the department heads in Dolton get hired to do the same jobs?
BTW what meetings are you attending? Chicago or Dolton's?????? If u come to Dolton's village meeting @ 14014 Park and see for yourself and do not believe everything you hear.
need to know

Riverdale, IL

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Rogers hasn't shown one little bit of leadership
He goes to the meetings and acts likes he never sees
Does he even stay here?
Roving Reporter

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2012
That Rogers does he even stay here is getting old. The citizens who voted him in as Trustee apparently thought so. Give it a rest please! He got the landfill and Mr. Ricky's closed! That's good enough for me.
dolton eyes

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Roving Reporter wrote:
That Rogers does he even stay here is getting old. The citizens who voted him in as Trustee apparently thought so. Give it a rest please! He got the landfill and Mr. Ricky's closed! That's good enough for me.
he did not get the landfill or Mr.Rickeys closed. Please do some research
say it

Riverdale, IL

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Roving Reporter wrote:
Roving reporter what credible evidence can u share with us that Rogers got the landfill and Mr. Ricky"s closed? I assume u think that the people in dolton will believe anything on this forum. NOT He like so many many people played a role in the landfill closing . Mayor Lewis was for the landfill and when the three trustees voted against, he was livid. Mr Ricky's cut out because he didn't pay his rent for almost a year and the landlord threw him out. Was Rogers the landland ?????
Roving Reporter

United States

#21 Nov 30, 2012
Trustee Rogers flew to Springfield with five Chicago Alderman to lobby Senator Trotter and State Representative Marcus Evans that eventually led to Bill for no more landfills in Cook County. Mr. Ricky was given a reprieve by the lanlord to stay there. Trustee Rogers then went and filed a formal complaint with th state fire marshal's office to have an accelerated inspection of the premises for safety violations. There was 26 major fire violations sustained. It was inspected by three state fire marshals and ordered to have the violations corrected in sixty days. On the 62nd day Trustee Rogers demanded an enforement eviction by the State Police because the violations were not corrected. The State fire marshal contacted Mr. Ricky and advised him that the State police were going to take enforcement action. Two days later Mr. Ricky moved out and was gone. It's public record. Call the State fire marshal and asked who filed the complaint. I was with Trustee Rogers at the State fire marshals office and flew to Springfield with him and the Alderman. And to set the record straight, there were only two Trustees that voted to close the landfill, not three.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a Medical Marijuana Distribution Cente... 27 min Sensational 4
Time to sock retired city workers 38 min Unfortunate 25
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 1 hr annonymos 64
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,919
Another loss on Western Ave. 1 hr Captain Obvious 15
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 4,018
California Bridge Opening 7 hr Larry McCleljand 1
•••
•••

Markham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Markham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••