Midlothian resident

Midlothian, IL

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Does anyone know why the parking lot by firehouse is closed.

Since: Jan 09

Midlothian, IL

#2 Oct 29, 2013
It is blocked off because emporium liquors owns the parking lot - they do not want anyone using it for insurance reasons. But, if you look closely there is an entrance between the fence and firehouse for parking behind their establishment.

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Orland Park, IL

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah if you have a narrow car and can fit through it. Not sure why a business was allowed to build there with no discernible parking.

And once they enter through that narrow side section that can easily park in the old emporium side so it's just ridiculous.

Since: Jan 09

Midlothian, IL

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Well I am not emporium liquors - nor did I build firehouse (thst has been there since i moved here 21 years ago) just answered a question. I agree it is ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skeleton may be of woman from suburbs (Jul '07) 2 hr Scorpio 59
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 2 hr watched him 179
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 3 hr Wrong 4 Us 123
Inmates in cook county jail who applauded cop k... 4 hr Franko 2
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 4 hr President Trump 136
Public Works needs leagership with common sense 4 hr President Trump 55
More corruption in South Suburbs (Apr '14) 6 hr Narrative 32

Markham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Markham Mortgages