Aha dummy

United States

#85 Mar 7, 2013
Idiot Corrector wrote:
To the lying idiot thats claiming DeBois was arrested, you're a lying sack of shit. I'm with him right now. Maybe that was your mom they arrested, I think she favors him a little.
He is in jail now sucker
lmao

Chicago, IL

#86 Mar 8, 2013
hahahahah thats what he ass get....it aint no rumor.
double L

South Holland, IL

#87 Mar 8, 2013
Debo just had his first day of the fame he covets. More comming. They be back. Watch the peoples line up. Debo did this debo did that. It gonna look like a free govmint chesse give away. Only Debo is the fat greedy rat hideing watching jumpin.
lmao

Chicago, IL

#89 Mar 8, 2013
he turned dirty when Deboris came in the picture
Aha dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is in jail now sucker
MPD Rebel

Mount Prospect, IL

#90 Mar 8, 2013
No he is not....He is at home. You realize when you are arrested you don't stay in there during the whole trial..lol wtf
Aha dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is in jail now sucker
MPD Rebel

Mount Prospect, IL

#91 Mar 8, 2013
Newman is a great officer not dirty!! He is working in Springfield,IL as a police officer now. He got the out of Markham while the getting was good.
Sandoval wrote:
When is Newman going to jail? He was a good guy but I heard he turned dirty?
MPD Rebel

Mount Prospect, IL

#92 Mar 8, 2013
TheOne wrote:
To All This Message Apply To.... Some people really need to get their facts together, and stop gossiping like Sweet-Sissies and Bitter-Bitches ! For those who know and geniuinely care about Starks, know that he will not risk his reputation or freedom for sum "Petty Money." And what person with a functioning brain in their head steals money and call the authorities to turn it back in ? Leave Starks Outta This Mess ! And just take a moment to think and gather the correct information people !!!
Starks is a backstabbing crooked cop who deserves to go to jail!!! He is guilty and i hope they bend him over and take advantage of his bumpy neck, black lying tail!!! He will get whats coming to him no matter how much he lies on other officers. His reputation precedes itself.
Tell the truth

Bolingbrook, IL

#93 Mar 8, 2013
Ok it's time for the truth. This man is totally dirty and deserves everything he is now going thru, all the stolen money from the raids., the money he made at the nightclubs(that police officers can't work at,) all of us at Markham know about him making this girl f@@k him to get her man out, him f@@king dispatchers under him, him giving the mayors son a badge even though he failed all his test and this is just the tip of the iceberg. And if u know anything about police work you know that the Feds won't knock down a door and search a house for a sex act that happened three year ago, they already have him on that with a life sentence over his head, they were looking for other evidence of bigger fish that this man holds he is dirty to the hilt, that's why he has sat in his house ,eating every thing in sight because he knew this day was coming. Live by it. Die by it. Would I b surprised if he ate his gun NO because he has a weak constitution and he knows that he has no more cards to play especially since young Webb is already going to jail. This shit is pathetic and over and I am laughing my ass off, since we had to sit thru all of this now we can hold our heads up because the garbage has been taken out.. Damn I know I couldn't do the time so I know this boy is fu@@ked.
MPD Rebel

Mount Prospect, IL

#94 Mar 8, 2013
Tell the truth wrote:
Ok it's time for the truth. This man is totally dirty and deserves everything he is now going thru, all the stolen money from the raids., the money he made at the nightclubs(that police officers can't work at,) all of us at Markham know about him making this girl f@@k him to get her man out, him f@@king dispatchers under him, him giving the mayors son a badge even though he failed all his test and this is just the tip of the iceberg. And if u know anything about police work you know that the Feds won't knock down a door and search a house for a sex act that happened three year ago, they already have him on that with a life sentence over his head, they were looking for other evidence of bigger fish that this man holds he is dirty to the hilt, that's why he has sat in his house ,eating every thing in sight because he knew this day was coming. Live by it. Die by it. Would I b surprised if he ate his gun NO because he has a weak constitution and he knows that he has no more cards to play especially since young Webb is already going to jail. This shit is pathetic and over and I am laughing my ass off, since we had to sit thru all of this now we can hold our heads up because the garbage has been taken out.. Damn I know I couldn't do the time so I know this boy is fu@@ked.
I know you wish he gets convicted, it will take the lime light off yo diry a@@. However, there is no evidence to prove this allegation other than some discredited officers that were arrested. The Feds didn't find anything in his home because he doesn't have anything to find. In addition, for you to say he stole money during raids etc., you must have too. I guess you were there with your hand in the pot. LOL.....I hope you continue LYAO once you go to federal prison. Go ahead and enjoy for now!!! His defense attorney is going to bury the prosecution on this one.
lilDbo

AOL

#95 Mar 8, 2013
My Daddy done. He going to the big house. Dem white lawyers just set him up. daddys FUBUs dont fit him anymore. who gonna bring home that fat cash now?
Mama gonna haf to bring home a new man wile you in the jail.
Sad Markham Resident

South Holland, IL

#96 Mar 9, 2013
Guilty or not as a resident I'm tired of negative news with public servants. Prided myself in thinking we were
ok now I don't know. I'm stuck here. What coming up next?
Sad Markham Resident

South Holland, IL

#97 Mar 9, 2013
I don't understand that Webb and Starks had a bond after being arrested and DuBois was realeased on his on recogninance.
Nate

South Holland, IL

#98 Mar 10, 2013
Debo fooled many people. He had a chance to do the right thing. His problems are all on him.
rail roader

Naperville, IL

#99 Mar 11, 2013
What up tone just comeback to the railroad brother
d-bo

United States

#100 Mar 28, 2013
Now all y'all know I can't fool everybody, only the stupid peoples. You see Markham p.d. is full of stupid people who blindly believed I was a good cop and jumped at the chance to lick my boots at every given chance. Just look at other posts and you will still see the mentally handicapped defending me like I'm not a criminal, fools! Now that I have my big fat ass posted in the paper and on the tv they ain't there to defend me. I wish they were cuz I could shore use the helps. I'm totally jobless, womanless and disgraced! Can one of my defenders loan me a dolla? Mpd rebel, will you visit me in prison?
Mannie

Chicago Heights, IL

#101 Apr 10, 2013
When is Debos trial. It will be fun to see the fool cry and lie. Were used to his hiding.
markham resident

Chicago, IL

#103 Jul 7, 2013
I have and still do run into some currupt Markham officers yes Debo has harrassed people, yes Braizel has harrased my family members and the list goes on at the end of the day they are human and nothing without those guns and badges. I have been a markham resident for 40+ years and have been the source of humiliation by these useless pieces of garbage I agree that Webb should resign and a few of his coherts should in fact take an attempt at suicide but my question is will it resolve anything
Mannie

Chicago Heights, IL

#105 Jul 12, 2013
He's guilty. Been out of control for years.
one woman show

Lombard, IL

#106 Jul 25, 2013
damn markham gone to the sh*ts
lil harvey

Chicago Heights, IL

#107 Aug 27, 2013
well well well debo pleedin out. gonna be in jail soon.All the huffin and puffin he did. Now he be a just another inmate. so this how training day ends. Debo in da joint!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Carlos Salgado (Jun '11) 1 hr Inquiring Minds 76
Budget balancing ideas (Sep '14) 11 hr Its worth your time 21
what happen to all the outrage 14 hr Full of Yourself 6
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 16 hr Zman65 935
City Council Two Minutes Limit Designed to Disc... 17 hr dont trust em 70
Review: Extreme HWY Recovery And Towing 17 hr Kesha lee 2
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 19 hr dont trust em 173
More from around the web

Markham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE