Man Nearly Loses Ear in Dog Attack
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nonothing

Cedar Lake, IN

#21 Jan 30, 2013
pathetic wrote:
You people are pathetic. I know who WW1 is and who 5 yr is, neither of them even know each other personally. They may be aware of who each other is, but they don't know each other.
How do you know them both and are you sure about that? I hear they are both hot.

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#22 Jan 31, 2013
Ah Creepo. You're making assumptions and misstating facts. I have not been out of work "forever." I've been contracting for a few years because as I'm sure you know (provided you aren't living under a rock), the economy is in the tank. As far as bragging about being smart...That I have NEVER done. I happen to provide a lot of information, and some people like it while others don't. You don't have to insult me for trying to be helpful. Course it's your prerogative, and it is more a reflection on your character than mine.

Also, I do know WW1. He's a nice man, and even though I only see him at various functions/village events, I do consider him a friend. That's the beauty of getting involved in Midlo. I met a lot of great people I now call my friends. You should try it sometime.

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian,Il

#23 Jan 31, 2013
This is the first time I've read this post and now realize why I don't post that much anymore. Pathetic is right. People can't be friends anymore without someone wanting to turn it around.Used to be where you could get on here, have a nice debate about things or just shoot the breeze but not anymore,seems like it's just filled with a jealous,spiteful "hate" going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. James Hospital Chicago Heights 39 min I still want the ... 4
Channel 4 City Council Meetings 2 hr Advisory 149
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 3 hr Reminder 336
Public Safety Director Position is Open for A... 3 hr Change Bl and IL 227
John Rita Removed As Safety irector 5 hr Loser 11
2018 MLK parade on Western? 5 hr Big Mac 9
Can someone answer my question? 7 hr Helpful 10

Markham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance