john rappaport

Chicago, IL

#1317 Apr 5, 2013
Hope Sharon wins and cleans house! Village needs a overhaul......
Sox nut

Alsip, IL

#1319 Apr 5, 2013
Sox nut wrote:
<quoted text>I will do just that. Please tell me you are not a product of either the Midlothian public school system or of St. Christopher as you would be an embarassment to either one.
As does our sorry Park District
Sox nut

Alsip, IL

#1320 Apr 5, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Please change your name to cub hat now.thank you. Clinton
Okay. I will take your advice and drink heavily
melody

Alsip, IL

#1321 Apr 6, 2013
Midlothian=The Village built on Apathy
really

Blue Island, IL

#1322 Apr 6, 2013
It is my hope that no one from other communities get on this board and read your comments because it will devalue the housing prices just knowing some of you live here will stop others from wanting to come here. they will see a group of people unable to deal with others in a cooperative manner, who digress into smearing one another at the drop of a hat and to obtain the smallest penny or political adulation. you are a disappointment and an embarrassment.
really

Blue Island, IL

#1323 Apr 6, 2013
family pride is still for sale because it costs a million dollars. upset resident if you are that upset buy it and start a business.
clinton

United States

#1324 Apr 6, 2013
really wrote:
It is my hope that no one from other communities get on this board and read your comments because it will devalue the housing prices just knowing some of you live here will stop others from wanting to come here. they will see a group of people unable to deal with others in a cooperative manner, who digress into smearing one another at the drop of a hat and to obtain the smallest penny or political adulation. you are a disappointment and an embarrassment.
Wake up really ,oak forest we cant hold a candle to when itthe comes tohere dirty politics.They are like little chicago with their politics,a tingood of alderman town meetings on cable tv.Nobody wants tocome because everything is boarded up.clinton
what---

Alsip, IL

#1325 Apr 6, 2013
really wrote:
will you better go to all the real estate site because when you do a search from outta state Midlo gets lumped in with Robbins, Markham, Posen & Country Club Hills & the real estate prices match. Midlos' home prices don't come close to place desirable. The schools are consistently ranked a 2 or 3 on these sites. It's not this board...it's just the truth...who would want to move here?
new

Blue Island, IL

#1326 Apr 6, 2013
what--- wrote:
<quoted text>will you better go to all the real estate site because when you do a search from outta state Midlo gets lumped in with Robbins, Markham, Posen & Country Club Hills & the real estate prices match. Midlos' home prices don't come close to place desirable. The schools are consistently ranked a 2 or 3 on these sites. It's not this board...it's just the truth...who would want to move here?
you sound like someone who is trying to get people to sell cheaply. tooo bad not happening.
really

Blue Island, IL

#1327 Apr 6, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up really ,oak forest we cant hold a candle to when itthe comes tohere dirty politics.They are like little chicago with their politics,a tingood of alderman town meetings on cable tv.Nobody wants tocome because everything is boarded up.clinton
oakforest is not Midlothian.
clinton

United States

#1328 Apr 6, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
oakforest is not Midlothian.
So I dont understand your point than explain it to us?Some peoples political comments will turn buyers off ,but one town over where its little Chicago politics its okay?Really,Really?Clinton.
really

Blue Island, IL

#1329 Apr 7, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>So I dont understand your point than explain it to us?Some peoples political comments will turn buyers off ,but one town over where its little Chicago politics its okay?Really,Really?Clinton.
mud slinging is not politics. political planning is a science and that is why universities offer political science degrees ranting and raving about perceived injustices because you don't happen to be the political pet of the moment is not a business plan. In fact to the educated community you don't sound like a person that would make a great neighbor so yes this type of verbal warfare could discourage people from buying in the area simply because they would not want to be exposed to the craziness that is being depicted. If you want to complain do it in a format that will also offer solutions. I am voting for Terry, happy with what he has done and have at this point no complaints.
Midlo Baseball

Midlothian, IL

#1330 Apr 7, 2013
I Believe wrote:
Quick reference (aka checking google for an article) found this little nugget...so I would say the "no baseball fields" was nonsense.
http://www.dnr.illinois.gov/news/Pages/IDNRAn...
MIDLOTHIAN PARK DISTRICT (Cook County)$400,000.00, to enhance 29 acre Memorial Park on 145th Street. Development includes a hub of 5 softball/baseball fields, lighting for the fields, a walking path, fitness stations, adult game area with bocce and bean bag toss and native landscaping.
The parks are not intended to be used by our kids. They are designed to be rented out for profit. Yes they will be nice, but they won't be used by our children unless you are willing to pay. My sons played for Midlothian baseball years ago and I remember that anytime we needed to use park district property they charged us the going rate. I didn't and don't understand why. Our taxes pay for the property, our kids are using it, so why should we pay twice?
clinton

United States

#1331 Apr 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
mud slinging is not politics. political planning is a science and that is why universities offer political science degrees ranting and raving about perceived injustices because you don't happen to be the political pet of the moment is not a business plan. In fact to the educated community you don't sound like a person that would make a great neighbor so yes this type of verbal warfare could discourage people from buying in the area simply because they would not want to be exposed to the craziness that is being depicted. If you want to complain do it in a format that will also offer solutions. I am voting for Terry, happy with what he has done and have at this point no complaints.
I have a college degree ,worked skilled labor,volunteered my time to midlo softball baseball football cub scouts(not when crim ot ryans were unvolved )worked elections, ran campaigns voluntered and donated at Midlothians food pantry who are you to judge what type of person or neighbor I would be by a internet thread that you dont agree with?Just because I think Terry is doing an awful job doesn't give you the right to judge someone thru an internet thread.This is the arrogance that you and Terrys Tea party have shown thru out this election.The dirty politics started when he tried to throw karen and jerry off the ballot even thou last election it was ok for Terry to accept their petitions with his name next to theirs last election.Just remember who started the mudslinging it was Terrys group and you dont know a damn thing about me ,from some stupid azz topix thread.Get a life outside of topix.clinton
clinton

United States

#1332 Apr 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you spend some of your time to help our youth ,elderly,or needy,instead of judging people from behind a computer screen.clinton
perfect

United States

#1333 Apr 7, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>I have a college degree ,worked skilled labor,volunteered my time to midlo softball baseball football cub scouts(not when crim ot ryans were unvolved )worked elections, ran campaigns voluntered and donated at Midlothians food pantry who are you to judge what type of person or neighbor I would be by a internet thread that you dont agree with?Just because I think Terry is doing an awful job doesn't give you the right to judge someone thru an internet thread.This is the arrogance that you and Terrys Tea party have shown thru out this election.The dirty politics started when he tried to throw karen and jerry off the ballot even thou last election it was ok for Terry to accept their petitions with his name next to theirs last election.Just remember who started the mudslinging it was Terrys group and you dont know a damn thing about me ,from some stupid azz topix thread.Get a life outside of topix.clinton
Well said Clinton! I haven't agreed with everything you said but you nailed it with that tea party. Now they are slinging mud at their own candidate because he seems to be doing so well with the voters. They suck!
really

Blue Island, IL

#1334 Apr 7, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you spend some of your time to help our youth ,elderly,or needy,instead of judging people from behind a computer screen.clinton
you actually don't know that I don't do that. thanks for reaching out. try to keep the positive vibe coming. I know you can do it.
clinton

United States

#1335 Apr 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
you actually don't know that I don't do that. thanks for reaching out. try to keep the positive vibe coming. I know you can do it.
I would almost guarntee you dont volunteer I am sure that is way beneath your high standards.Again you stated I would not be a good neighbor because of some political thread and you started the midlothian mudslinging.I think in your little world you are the person who you are talking about why people will not buy in Midlothian. I personally would not say that about any of our Midlothian residents whether I agree with them policticaly or not they are expressing their opinion and doing what they think is right choice for Midlothians future.Maybe Ill see you at one of the volunteer groups I will be at all year round but Im pretty sure I wont see any where near these groups this year.clinton
really

Blue Island, IL

#1336 Apr 7, 2013
clinton wrote:
<quoted text>I would almost guarntee you dont volunteer I am sure that is way beneath your high standards.Again you stated I would not be a good neighbor because of some political thread and you started the midlothian mudslinging.I think in your little world you are the person who you are talking about why people will not buy in Midlothian. I personally would not say that about any of our Midlothian residents whether I agree with them policticaly or not they are expressing their opinion and doing what they think is right choice for Midlothians future.Maybe Ill see you at one of the volunteer groups I will be at all year round but Im pretty sure I wont see any where near these groups this year.clinton
do volunteer. don't mudsling. have a great year.
clinton

United States

#1337 Apr 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
do volunteer. don't mudsling. have a great year.
you too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crumbling BIIP 5 hr Prolonged Closure 63
Shop Local 5 hr Congratulations 16
When are the new officials being sworn in? 5 hr Welcome to the Show 7
This says it all for Baltimore!! 14 hr concerned taxpayer 3
anyone remember crestwood back in the sixties (Dec '07) 15 hr A F G 65
Con Artists from Steger. 15 hr friendofafriend 2
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) 21 hr KrissyKat 213
More from around the web

Markham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE