Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

when is the election? we need a change. Terry aint doing crap for midlothian except spend money we dont have. i supported him before but not now. any suggestions? how about bringing the old mayor, Tom somthing. just saying.
Change Needed

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

bill in midlothian wrote:
when is the election? we need a change. Terry aint doing crap for midlothian except spend money we dont have. i supported him before but not now. any suggestions? how about bringing the old mayor, Tom somthing. just saying.
Tom M. got us in this mess
not political

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I like Terry. He is a good guy.
winterpeaches

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

not tom he started this crap -
ok

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

No Tom no Terry
Come on

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Terry has not been spending money frivolously. The money he has been spending was from a grant and if you don't spend it you lose it. So before you start flapping you jumbo lips, know what you're talking about, jerkoff.
ghost of midlos future

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Last night i seen 1 zombie 3 witches and hundreds of spook's .
oh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

So the 32,000 they spent on furniture was grant money. Come on now
Know It All

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

ghost of midlos future wrote:
Last night i seen 1 zombie 3 witches and hundreds of spook's .
You "seen". What a dip shit, most kids come from bad neighborhoods to ours to trick or treat, get a clue.
clyde

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Terry loves to spend and sign checks.
Now residents are finally seeing all of the excessive spending on his watch.$32,000. last week on new furniture.$35,000. plus for a new car with all the options for a the Fire Chief.$2500. for a new golf cart for the ESDA unit. Funny we have the only ESDA unit with a golf cart. 3 new Ford pickup trucks for Public Works.$250,000. for the council chambers to get rebuilt, now with all the add ons it is over $300,000. and climbing.

I could keep adding items onto this, but all the residents can ask on their own.
Common Sense

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Terry is doing a wonderful job, just look at all of the businesses he and the new village manager have come up with. I am sure they have a plan for the soon to be vacant 7-11 at 147th and Pulaski,
Midlothian voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Is someone going to challenge Terry? I heard he was out getting signatures to put him and his party on the ballot in April. Also heard that Karen and Jerry are not on his ticket, are they going to run for reelection or run away from the mess the have put us in?
clyde

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

First off Midlothian Voter if you sit down and look at all of the votes that have been taken lately you will see that Karen, Jerry, and Don have voted against the senseless spending. Karen is going to run as a independent, not sure about Jerry.

If you look back at the past meetings you will realize that for the past few years Karen, Don, and Jerry have all been saying there has been MAJOR MONEY PROBLEMS

Something is really wrong in town. 3 Trustees have been saying for the past few years that we were running in the red. And the whole time Terry and his YES men have been telling everybody that Karen,Don,and Jerry were wrong. Whoops Terry you got caught lying to the residents again
who

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Clyde, do you know how many trustee spits are up for election?
who

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

^^^spots
clyde

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

3 Karen Jerry and someone to replace Potempa who took over the clerks spot when Mike retired,
BOB K

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

clyde wrote:
3 Karen Jerry and someone to replace Potempa who took over the clerks spot when Mike retired,
Go for it you know it all!
upset resident

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
Terry is doing a wonderful job, just look at all of the businesses he and the new village manager have come up with. I am sure they have a plan for the soon to be vacant 7-11 at 147th and Pulaski,
Have you been living under a rock or something? The family pride store still sits empty and if you pay attention....7-11 is closing. What exactly has our wonderful mayor and his overpriced underqualified village manager brought to this town? When Terry first came to office he wanted change, now it is the same thing we had before only more in debt.
upset resident

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

What rock have you been living under? Family Pride still sits empty and now 7-11 is closing. The Village Administrator is doing nothing for this town except collecting a paycheck. There have been NO NEW BUSINESSES brought to Midlothian except Aura (and we know what happens there).. When Terry first came on the scene he was full of good intentions...well he is full of something to keep spending money "when funds become available" when it is apparent that Midlothian has NOTHING to offer people from opening businesses here.
Midlo 50 yrs

Bourbonnais, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Midlothian voter wrote:
Is someone going to challenge Terry? I heard he was out getting signatures to put him and his party on the ballot in April. Also heard that Karen and Jerry are not on his ticket, are they going to run for reelection or run away from the mess the have put us in?
stephens is running a full ticket
mayor
clerk potempa
trustee gary l
trustee andy
trustee ??

kreis and gillis are running independent

george doeden possible independent clerk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,360
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Markham Discussions

Search the Markham Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Berkot's Foods in Midlothian? 25 min Chicken Little 48
chuck tokar MAYOR 37 min Jack 4
Calumet Twp. Supervisor (Jan '12) 1 hr Ray 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,812
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 1 hr BOB 343
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Badon hires daughter 4 hr Jack 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Markham Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Markham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE