Robbery and Assualt Midlo

Robbery and Assualt Midlo

Posted in the Markham Forum

midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Behind Emporium liquors.
I think Feb 1st or 2nd.
5 people jumped a 50 year old man and took his money....500 bucks.
Description of assailants...unknown.
Have they been caught? I don't know.

Anybody know any facts?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2013
My opinion is they were black.
nojerry

Crown Point, IN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Oh no. that would never happen! There's a barricade on Springfield. Oh wait, that's farther north.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
What do you expect to happen in Midlo surrounded by section 8 housing

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2013
I can't see the whole article, but this is what comes up in a quick search.

"
Midlothian, Oak Forest police blotter
SouthtownStar-Feb 7, 2013
ROBBERY: A 50-year-old man was robbed Feb. 3 by five men who jumped him behind Emporium Liquors, 3900 W. 147th St., police said."
i have a black friend

Blue Island, IL

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Brookfield zoo has a african lion Washington D.C has a lying african .
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#7 Feb 27, 2013
5yr Midlo Resident wrote:
I can't see the whole article, but this is what comes up in a quick search.
"
Midlothian, Oak Forest police blotter
SouthtownStar-Feb 7, 2013
ROBBERY: A 50-year-old man was robbed Feb. 3 by five men who jumped him behind Emporium Liquors, 3900 W. 147th St., police said."
5yr...any thoughts on what kind of people the assailants might be?
Joey

Tinley Park, IL

#9 Mar 17, 2013
It was a group of hispanic men that robbed him, then fled in an unknown direction.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Hispanics eh? They would have been my second choice. Gang members no doubt. Mexicans sure do love their gangs.
Local white boy

Midlothian, IL

#11 Mar 17, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Hispanics eh? They would have been my second choice. Gang members no doubt. Mexicans sure do love their gangs.
It was a local white man who broke in my house assaulted my son and had a ten inch knife on him.His name is James aardsma and lives at 15049 Springfield they posted his address in oak forest patch.Still can't believe he walked into my house while we were home at 7:30 in the evening , and unlike my son and husband I do feel sad at the time this young man will spend in jail for being so damn stupid.But he does have priors and more then likely robbed some of my neighbors in the past and got away with it.Still think he should pay for my sleepless nights and blood clean up.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#12 Mar 17, 2013
Local white boy wrote:
<quoted text>It was a local white man who broke in my house assaulted my son and had a ten inch knife on him.His name is James aardsma and lives at 15049 Springfield they posted his address in oak forest patch.Still can't believe he walked into my house while we were home at 7:30 in the evening , and unlike my son and husband I do feel sad at the time this young man will spend in jail for being so damn stupid.But he does have priors and more then likely robbed some of my neighbors in the past and got away with it.Still think he should pay for my sleepless nights and blood clean up.
I feel for you and your family. That is a traumatic experience to say the least. May I ask what the reason you posted about that horriffic experience in this thread? Is it to show that crime knows no color and that people are just people?
No talent

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 17, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel for you and your family. That is a traumatic experience to say the least. May I ask what the reason you posted about that horriffic experience in this thread? Is it to show that crime knows no color and that people are just people?
Well said crime knows no color.
midloguy30

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2013
No talent wrote:
<quoted text>Well said crime knows no color.
wrong. try again.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Crime knows color and the color is black and brown
softball mom

Midlothian, IL

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Joker wrote:
Crime knows color and the color is black and brown
That's mean!!
No Sotoro

Midlothian, IL

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Joey wrote:
It was a group of hispanic men that robbed him, then fled in an unknown direction.
I hear they ran to Taco Bell to pay their phone bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl abducted, assaulted in Palos Heights (Sep '08) 9 min wrong phpd 195
blue island government fails on transparency (Jun '14) 21 min CompleteMess 10
Irrelevant posts 1 hr Jar head 4
Sister City Fest 1 hr Jar head 14
Local Politics Do you approve of David A. Gonzalez as Mayor? (Aug '13) 3 hr Cousin Vinny 53
Castaways 3 hr Cousin Vinny 5
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 4 hr Members of Lost D... 623

Markham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Markham Mortgages