When Will Candidates Speak Night Marc...

When Will Candidates Speak Night March 9, 2013 Start Broadcasting on WDDE TV?

Posted in the Markham Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Speech

Blue Island, IL

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Has anyone seen the Speeches of the Candidates film?
Left in the dark

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Speech wrote:
Has anyone seen the Speeches of the Candidates film?
No. It's supposed to be on You Tube too but haven't seen it there either. I wonder why. A broadcast on WDDE, said that we'll be able to see it until Election Day. What's cooking up in the editing room?!? Or are they going to insert speeches staged later by the BIIP? Information, anyone?
Bad for Blue Island

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 18, 2013
The film footage could be on the cutting room floor at WDDE.
Common sense

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Paranoia at it's finest. If I were some of the candidates I'd pray that somebody would loose the footage.
Blue Island Gate

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Bad for Blue Island wrote:
The film footage could be on the cutting room floor at WDDE.
It is after all 22 days before the election. Unrest, missing tapes, and the list of issues and concerns goes on and on...
We have seen this kind of bad behavior before and it should no longer be tolerated.
Jobs for Votes

Blue Island, IL

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Pams son forgot to hit play.
Stop this Ugly Behavior

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Blue Island Gate wrote:
<quoted text>
It is after all 22 days before the election. Unrest, missing tapes, and the list of issues and concerns goes on and on...
We have seen this kind of bad behavior before and it should no longer be tolerated.
Blue Island IS worth saving!
Hurry Up Televise

Blue Island, IL

#8 Mar 18, 2013
I'm actually hoping to see the very professional,confident ,eloquent speaker.. I'm running out of nice words to describe her but she is the write in candidate for Township Supervisor. Please show us the footage. It's not just about the City but also Township and School Board Election.

The TV station is created for what purpose? You guess right! Public service , public information. If we can't have it when we need it, then what for is its existence?
Reality TV

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2013
It's been on. They list it as reality TV, because it's so ridiculous. It's on between "hoarders" and "I almost got away with it"
It's called "conspiracy theories"
Very entertaining.
WDDE 4

Toronto, Canada

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Hurry Up Televise wrote:
I'm actually hoping to see the very professional,confident ,eloquent speaker.. I'm running out of nice words to describe her but she is the write in candidate for Township Supervisor. Please show us the footage. It's not just about the City but also Township and School Board Election.
The TV station is created for what purpose? You guess right! Public service , public information. If we can't have it when we need it, then what for is its existence?
The young lady did a very fine job educating the public regarding all of the services that should be provided at the township level. We should anticipate sweeping changes at all four of the townships that serve Blue Island.
be truthful

Blue Island, IL

#11 Mar 18, 2013
the Stevo campaign think that they are the underdog. they are working hard though, not that desperate as some posters are claiming.there are so many fake posts in these kind of forums, what can you expect.anonymity is a friend to some, hurful to the victim of false accusations.

they will survive win or lose.
truthful

Blue Island, IL

#12 Mar 18, 2013
be truthful wrote:
the Stevo campaign think that they are the underdog. they are working hard though, not that desperate as some posters are claiming.there are so many fake posts in these kind of forums, what can you expect.anonymity is a friend to some, hurtful to the victim of false accusations.
they will survive win or lose.
posted in the wrong thread but truthful nonetheless.
The Candidate Speaks

Midlothian, IL

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Comcast CH4 or UVerse 99 8pm - 10 pm tonight!
We Watched

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 18, 2013
The Candidate Speaks wrote:
Comcast CH4 or UVerse 99 8pm - 10 pm tonight!
My family watched The Candidate Speaks, it was hard to hear at times but most of the candidates did a very good job. There was a lot of good information.

We heard some candidates did not participate although there seemed to be several candidates who were there.
Thank you

Blue Island, IL

#15 Mar 19, 2013
We Watched wrote:
<quoted text>
My family watched The Candidate Speaks, it was hard to hear at times but most of the candidates did a very good job. There was a lot of good information.
We heard some candidates did not participate although there seemed to be several candidates who were there.
I missed it on CH 4. What was Vargas' main topic points to be Mayor?
Great Candidates

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>I missed it on CH 4. What was Vargas' main topic points to be Mayor?
There were several candidates for office that look good.
I did not see Vargas.
BILib

Lansing, IL

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Great Candidates wrote:
<quoted text>
There were several candidates for office that look good.
I did not see Vargas.
Because Vargas did not attend, nor any candidate on his slate.

Does anyone know if WDDE is available on Dish?
The Candidate Speaks

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Part Two

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Time for a Change

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Very Nice Job Ladies and Gentlemen!
The Candidate Speaks

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Part One

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
124th Street Meetings 49 min Singlefatherof3 14
Hillary 2016 ...Lock Her Up 1 hr Election 2016 14
Homeless Beggars on SW Hwy & Harlem (Dec '14) 1 hr worthless 7
Stevo at the City Council meeting 1 hr Straight Talk 29
News Racism Rears its Ugly Head in Oak Lawn (Oct '09) 2 hr Blue Collar Frust... 26
Midlo PD Covey 3 hr Trumbull 7
Lets keep trying Crestwood Police 4 hr Very worried resi... 1

Markham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Markham Mortgages