How long will Chief Wade Ingram last ...

How long will Chief Wade Ingram last at the Markham Police Department?

Posted in the Markham Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just want to know

Markham, IL

#1 May 1, 2009
years, months, days?
MARKHAMS BEST ON MIDNITES

Skokie, IL

#2 May 11, 2009
Well lets see.... who wants his job? who will get it? whoever has the largest knife for the back will be victorious. Everybody around here knows who the mayor wants in there and why...
Want to know

Lake In The Hills, IL

#3 May 21, 2009
who does the mayor want in there and why
Busabikes

Woodridge, IL

#4 May 21, 2009
If he runs the department in to the ground like Cal Park he will be there for a long time. The Chief over there has been there 8 years. Everyone seems to keep hiring Chicago cops for Chief jobs. What makes them qualified? Most Chicago cops are incompetent and ride the Chicago stigma.
CPD

Middletown, RI

#5 Jun 16, 2009
So far so good, said the man falling from a twelve story building. Each and every floor, so far, so good.
The truth

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2009
I see that Kushner from Berwyn was Engrams mentor? I had Kushner back as a instructor in college and he is a cops cop. If Engram does the job like Kushner he will turn Markham in to a good top notch department.There is no better mentor in the business then Kushner. He is the man! Good luck Chief Engram!
westside

Madison, WI

#7 Jul 11, 2009
The truth wrote:
I see that Kushner from Berwyn was Engrams mentor? I had Kushner back as a instructor in college and he is a cops cop. If Engram does the job like Kushner he will turn Markham in to a good top notch department.There is no better mentor in the business then Kushner. He is the man! Good luck Chief Engram!
You have to be kidding! Officer on deck! Officer on deck! Kushner didn't do that.
In the dark

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2009
Well if he goes who would be the chief?
INQUIRY MINDS

Aurora, IL

#9 Jul 23, 2009
Yes seems like CPD cops all over Country Club Hills has one also.
Just Watching

Markham, IL

#10 Jul 27, 2009
In the dark wrote:
Well if he goes who would be the chief?
Sanders, who else? He has been groomed for years.
GET REAL

AOL

#11 Jul 28, 2009
Sanders, could not find h an elephant in a bathtub. PPPPLLLEEAASSSSEEEEEEE
Union

Markham, IL

#12 Aug 17, 2009
Not much longer! He is going to cost the City millions! The paperwork is on the way!
Umfoofoo

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 15, 2009
What about Markham K-9 officer charles smith who was dishonorably discharged from military service and federally charged for Check Forging? He'd Make A Good Chief. I use to always wonder why he never bought a new pistol while everyone else did (he can't because his FOID is Revoked)He's had that old ass S&W 45 Since Smith & Wesson Was Alive! And He Takes That K-9 Car All over The Fuckin' State and beyond, It's Damn Near New But He's put close to 300 thousand miles on that fuckin' thing! And How bout Dumb Gay Ass Lionel Hess, The Incompetent One Who failed every power test given? and who coudn't make it as a cop so he still dispatches with a gun and badge on? I Guess it pays if your Grandaddy is the Commissioner. What A Fuckin Loser! And let's not forget about Officer Kenny Muldrow Who beat up a postman, locked him up, went to prison himself, and then got picked up at the prison gates after his sentence in a Marked Markham police car? He'd Be a great Chief. And Rose Ketchum, Whew! That Mouth And Wore out old pussy Done Had More Dicks in it than all the CPD Districts Combined! She's Sucked The Secrets Out of the whole town of markham (That's why noone can Fire her: Drunk 10-16 having Sewer Smelling Pussy Bitch). What About 1 inch dick Deshawn Walker Who got clipped from Shitty ass Dixmoor Along with Racist KKK Card Carrying Markham DC Jack Genius? What about Good ole Ex-Markham Officer Chester Montgomery Who Robbed A Crackhead Mechanic While in a Sqaud car and commited a home invasion in Harvey, IL while in full uniform? He'd make a dandy chief! Along with his Homosexual Cousin Officer Phil Miller, Who failed The Whole Fuckin' Police Academy Twice! and who is in a Gay Relationship with Alcoholic/Markham police Officer Brazil (Phil Is The Woman by the way). Myron "Shark's Chicken" Adams,& That Fat Fuck Styron Wilson Who Takes 20 Minutes To exit his vehicle on calls & Needs To Buy a Truck and stop riding around with half his Fat ass hanging out of those little ass cars! And Oh My God, Ramone "Steppin Fetcher" Davis, who brought Tony Debois Freshly brewed Coffee and doughnuts every morning when tony was interim chief. I know I'm leaving somebody out but almost everybody in MPD is related to each other Thru either Marriage or Inbreeding so It's all the same shit. But If Wade Ingram ever Gets Canned, All of the Aforementioned Can Take his place because these are the type of people Markham wants.
One Bad Hombre

Melrose Park, IL

#14 Feb 22, 2010
That's Hilarious.......But True!
Judge Yourself

AOL

#15 Feb 24, 2010
Umfoofoo wrote:
What about Markham K-9 officer charles smith who was dishonorably discharged from military service and federally charged for Check Forging? He'd Make A Good Chief. I use to always wonder why he never bought a new pistol while everyone else did (he can't because his FOID is Revoked)He's had that old ass S&W 45 Since Smith & Wesson Was Alive! And He Takes That K-9 Car All over The Fuckin' State and beyond, It's Damn Near New But He's put close to 300 thousand miles on that fuckin' thing! And How bout Dumb Gay Ass Lionel Hess, The Incompetent One Who failed every power test given? and who coudn't make it as a cop so he still dispatches with a gun and badge on? I Guess it pays if your Grandaddy is the Commissioner. What A Fuckin Loser! And let's not forget about Officer Kenny Muldrow Who beat up a postman, locked him up, went to prison himself, and then got picked up at the prison gates after his sentence in a Marked Markham police car? He'd Be a great Chief. And Rose Ketchum, Whew! That Mouth And Wore out old pussy Done Had More Dicks in it than all the CPD Districts Combined! She's Sucked The Secrets Out of the whole town of markham (That's why noone can Fire her: Drunk 10-16 having Sewer Smelling Pussy Bitch). What About 1 inch dick Deshawn Walker Who got clipped from Shitty ass Dixmoor Along with Racist KKK Card Carrying Markham DC Jack Genius? What about Good ole Ex-Markham Officer Chester Montgomery Who Robbed A Crackhead Mechanic While in a Sqaud car and commited a home invasion in Harvey, IL while in full uniform? He'd make a dandy chief! Along with his Homosexual Cousin Officer Phil Miller, Who failed The Whole Fuckin' Police Academy Twice! and who is in a Gay Relationship with Alcoholic/Markham police Officer Brazil (Phil Is The Woman by the way). Myron "Shark's Chicken" Adams,& That Fat Fuck Styron Wilson Who Takes 20 Minutes To exit his vehicle on calls & Needs To Buy a Truck and stop riding around with half his Fat ass hanging out of those little ass cars! And Oh My God, Ramone "Steppin Fetcher" Davis, who brought Tony Debois Freshly brewed Coffee and doughnuts every morning when tony was interim chief. I know I'm leaving somebody out but almost everybody in MPD is related to each other Thru either Marriage or Inbreeding so It's all the same shit. But If Wade Ingram ever Gets Canned, All of the Aforementioned Can Take his place because these are the type of people Markham wants.
And you are so perfect, how can you stand such losers around you. Or are you the screwed up one?
Unfoofoo

Dolton, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2010
No, not screwed up Mr. Smith, i just tell it like it is Bruh...And how can i stand such losers around me you ask? Well $75 Gs a year to your $45 or less--that's how. Big Bank take Little Bank, and you were there before me..TONGUE RING!!!!!
Judge Yourself

AOL

#17 Mar 2, 2010
Unfoofoo wrote:
No, not screwed up Mr. Smith, i just tell it like it is Bruh...And how can i stand such losers around me you ask? Well $75 Gs a year to your $45 or less--that's how. Big Bank take Little Bank, and you were there before me..TONGUE RING!!!!!
You a fool! Are you jealous of my ring? It cost more than you make in a month. Get a life.
Unfoofoo

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2010
For those who dont like me..Bite me!
Judge Yourself

AOL

#20 Mar 6, 2010
Unfoofoo wrote:
For those who dont like me..Bite me!
You have been bit so many times you just a corpse that don't know it dead.
Unfoofoo

Tinley Park, IL

#21 Mar 6, 2010
Tongue Ring!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs for votes 2016 5 hr Creative Spending 22
Don't Be Fooled ...Are You Rain Ready Survey 6 hr BI Lil Cicero 4
Patch pulls D142 Agler article 10 hr TRUTH 8
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 11 hr Nancy 218
Is this Sharon Rybak in this video? 11 hr KeystoneMidlo 1
Gary Sinise? (Dec '11) 15 hr How Many More Law... 23
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee (Mar '15) 20 hr Change is needed 132
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Markham Mortgages