First Prev
of 2
Next Last
say that again

Trumann, AR

#21 Nov 13, 2011
guessing wrote:
<quoted text>ok we were 100 miles from home figured that someone from the area would forward the info or maybe a cop from that area would be reading this and say ok i'm gonna go check it out but apparently its one of those things where if the people of the community won't take a tip and have it checked out then why bother because they are obviously not concerned with what possibly may be happening guess why dope cooks theives,thugs and terrorists run around our countryside at will!
Well obviously your officer friend wasn't too concerned either..isn't it his duty as a police officer to call in suspicious activity? i agree with the previous poster..why should anyone who lives out there take the risk of getting shot..there are county cops out there all the time..you two witnessed it the you guys should have forwarded the info to the proper authorities not to Topix..just sayin..by u not calling you are letting them "run around our countryside at will"

United States

#22 Nov 14, 2011
guessing wrote:
listen we went to buy a four wheeler and happened across it figured it wasnt a big deal to forward the information to someone a little closer to the area,we did not know if it was county or city like i said we turned onto the road to simply turn around one was stationed under the carport and had another one come to assist him when he spotted us coming down the field road,the feeling was if we pulled in that drive well we may have got shot so we drove past to the next drive as we were unarmed where it seemed safe to turn around as we did we noticed almost one at every window,they hid down in hopes we didnt see them,it drew our suspicions that they did not belong as the house looked abandoned without electricity and the yard was overgrown,no vehicles present could be simple as meth cooks but could be far worse,people its your neighborhood use your best judgement,if we'd know who to call we would have,so guess since everyone is wanting to be critical its the last time i'm gonna say anything about it and you can wait till it explodes in your face and then you can say dam them guys tried to warn us,from truman first exit to marked tree make a right at offramp stopsign pass cemetary make right on first paved road follow it to 90 curve to left continue around the curve to the next 90 curve to left you will see the mobile home make a right onto the field road second place on left if they are still there i imagine you will be greeted in the same manner approach with caution

Thank you for your concern I don't know why everyone is always so critical about someone trying to help. That's what's wrong with the world , when someone does the right thing then people try to shoot it full of holes. I guess they are just stupid.
say that again

Trumann, AR

#23 Nov 14, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your concern I don't know why everyone is always so critical about someone trying to help. That's what's wrong with the world , when someone does the right thing then people try to shoot it full of holes. I guess they are just stupid.
Calling the authorities would have been helping, posting it on Topix is not helping. They suspected something going on out there..they should have called. What are we going to tell the cops when we call."hey we read something on Topix you might need to go check it out" All i am stating is: there was an officer with him, even though it was not his jurisdiction he could have called county..Protect and Serve..right? We aren't stupid..just stating facts..you read this..did you call?
Guess II

Marked Tree, AR

#24 Nov 20, 2011
Hello "Guessing,"
I am fairly familiar with the area you are trying to describe, but want to make sure I understand you correctly.
When you use the Marked Tree exit coming from Trumann and take a right at the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp, you would be on Hwy. 75. Just a few feet down Hwy 75 is the Marked Tree Cemetery.
It is almost exactly 3 miles from that exit to the first paved road past the cemetery and that is North Road. At about 2 miles, the road curves 90 degree to the left. That would be West Lane. Following through the next 90 degree left turn starts South Road. After that, you say the road in question is to the right.
I am uncertain if these roads are marked with street signs.
So I have two questions. Do you recall driving that far? Does my description match where you were?
HMMM

United States

#25 Nov 20, 2011
guessing wrote:
<quoted text>ok we were 100 miles from home figured that someone from the area would forward the info or maybe a cop from that area would be reading this and say ok i'm gonna go check it out but apparently its one of those things where if the people of the community won't take a tip and have it checked out then why bother because they are obviously not concerned with what possibly may be happening guess why dope cooks theives,thugs and terrorists run around our countryside at will!
Yeah sure! If you are this concerned you could still call Poinsett County Sheriff's Office. Stop putting the blame on others. YOU saw it. Report it!
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Feb 14, 2012
What ever came of this?
Layla

Dallas, TX

#27 Feb 15, 2012
Nothing
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Feb 25, 2012
Layla wrote:
Nothing
Now it is probably the biggest and most profitable meth lab in the USA.
Knowsy

Dallas, TX

#29 Feb 27, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it is probably the biggest and most profitable meth lab in the USA.
that the place you get yours?
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Mar 3, 2012
Knowsy wrote:
<quoted text>
that the place you get yours?
Why, yes it tis
lemon

Minneapolis, MN

#31 May 5, 2012
Guess II wrote:
Hello "Guessing,"
I am fairly familiar with the area you are trying to describe, but want to make sure I understand you correctly.
When you use the Marked Tree exit coming from Trumann and take a right at the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp, you would be on Hwy. 75. Just a few feet down Hwy 75 is the Marked Tree Cemetery.
It is almost exactly 3 miles from that exit to the first paved road past the cemetery and that is North Road. At about 2 miles, the road curves 90 degree to the left. That would be West Lane. Following through the next 90 degree left turn starts South Road. After that, you say the road in question is to the right.
I am uncertain if these roads are marked with street signs.
So I have two questions. Do you recall driving that far? Does my description match where you were?
I am out here now lookin and I am so lost.
everyones cuz

Eureka, MO

#32 Jul 9, 2012
Why do people judge ? people should nottttttt.. make or asume anything about others without taking the time to find out what the facts are u all never heard the saying a pitcure worth a thousand word??? What if the little old church lady was a meth cook ??? U gonna call her a peace of trash in church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marked Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haley barker (Aug '14) 1 hr BSS 12
Gray Chevy Impala 2 hr elm 1
Little Ricky Richards 2 hr eli 2
Tommy Coin 2 hr friend 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr lucky man 30,836
Timmy smith 8 hr ole buddy 13
Christy plunkett? Sat craig 13
More from around the web

Marked Tree People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE